Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

I do think some women are scared of being alone, scared of losing the time `invested`...instead of wasting more time on the man who has proven himself worthless on the premise that they decided to fight for their relationship, they need to leave and start afresh with someone who has respect for them.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JENGS........wake up....wake up

fi real, i was on time today, so the day is going to drag, :help:

??? Here's my question for the day and when thinking about the answer let's try to leave our husband's/SO's out of it.

Do you believe the statement. She means nothing to me, when a man is caught cheating? Men (friends) have told me over and over again that men can sleep with a woman and have zero feelings for her. From observing men, I in part do belive that statement to be true, but when it goes on for a long time, that's when i'm like NOT. Long time meaning years and then they start having kids and all that stuff and he's still with his wife.

I'm awake now

She means something to him. If a man cheats on his wife, that other woman had some sort of pull, even if it was just to stroke his ego to know someone else still wants him. She meant enough for him to completely disrespect his wife and the vows of marriage he made.

That being said, I think a man can have casual affairs without it meaning any matter of the heart. He can have sex without being in love with the woman, sometimes without even really liking her. Women are usually much tougher on their hearts in these matters.

The very first time he cheated it would mean something to me. Something I could never forgive nor forget.

Again, forgiving infidelity in my eyes is a licence to cheat. He knows you`re not going anywhere, despite your threats...

I completely agree with this statement.

I, too, believe that if you let him get away with cheating at any time, he will KNOW he can do it again and again without consequences. He'll just get better at hiding it from you the next time.

Not even liking her, that is scary and English i totally agree with your second statement. Forgiving it the wrong way, just leads to more cheating, meaning there has to be some type of consequences. A long time ago one of my friend's uncles told her the same thing, if you make it to easy on a man to come back to you after he's cheated on you then he'll do it again.

I think women get stuck there. U might want him to suffer something but then their scared that they might drive him away to the other woman. but i think they should thing postive if he really wanted to be with her...wouldn't he have left you and went to her?? So sometimes the woman sho has been cheated on has more clout then she realizes...makes sense??

I don't have to debate forgiving anything the RIGHT or WRONG way cause in my life, there is NO way to forgive on this issue.

I would not be scared to drive him to this other woman......She can have him. He'll do the same thing to her that he did to me.

Clout? As in what? You hold it over his head each time you get mad at him? Make yourself sound like a Saint cause you forgave him and stuck by him? Pul----eeze......license to act up and know he'll be forgiven is all you've taught him!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG it's raining so hard outside and all I can think of is a song my LADY SAW

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DAT SONG!!! That's a part of my 90's dancehall workout CD!! Mi rate Lady Saw!! Ita rain hard here now!

Ok, tell mi if I'm crazy...I asked Ken how long from Greenwood (Mo Bay) to Linstead (wants to visit his dad)...he said if we leave at 4:30am we should reach by 11:00!! :blink::o:blink::o:blink::o WHAT!!!!! "Ken 6 1/2 hours fi reach LINSTEAD!!!" Em tell mi wi a guh haffi drive slow cause yuh nuh knoa deh road han mi nuh want tek dem corner by fern gully too fast!!! Unless, yuh waan fi drive dat part!

"No mon, 6 1/2 hours is GREAT!!! :lol: !! "

Still 6 1/2 hours...Dyam I couldda fly from JA-NY ...TWICE inna dat deh time! We will ave so many people a cuss behind us! :lol::lol::lol: We're a mess!!!

Bless,

Gill

Girl that isn't a lie :no: Unless you plan to drive like a mad woman it will take that long fi true. Fern Gully and Mt. Rosser are no joke. That ride can be scary when you don't know the road like the back of your hand. I have seen enough accidents in my time on that route that I wouldn't drive that route without a really good sturdy car and during the daylight. The scenary is beautiful though...I love the scenary. When you drive through Moneague think of me! That is where I would love to have a house. In fact there is this house off the road on a hill kind of castle looking with a long driveway up the hillside...if it is still there that is my house to be :yes: Make sure you stop at Faiths Pen and have some ackee and saltfish for me and some fried fish and festival :lol: Gosh I am getting myself all jealous :blush:

Timeline
I do think some women are scared of being alone, scared of losing the time `invested`...instead of wasting more time on the man who has proven himself worthless on the premise that they decided to fight for their relationship, they need to leave and start afresh with someone who has respect for them.

Amen.

There are so many great women out there wasting their time trying to rehab a loser cheating man.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Amen.

There are so many great women out there wasting their time trying to rehab a loser cheating man.

:yes: I totally agree.

Now to throw something else into this discussion...

Do you think there is such a thing as emotional cheating? Everyone assumes cheating to be on a sexual level but do you think such a thing exists as cheating on your wife emotionally?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Amen.

Do you think there is such a thing as emotional cheating? Everyone assumes cheating to be on a sexual level but do you think such a thing exists as cheating on your wife emotionally?

thanks for that breath of fresh air and I say yes, I don't mind woman friends, but when it comes to to telling them things you wouldn't tell or share with me then i would have a problem with that.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline
OMG it's raining so hard outside and all I can think of is a song my LADY SAW

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DAT SONG!!! That's a part of my 90's dancehall workout CD!! Mi rate Lady Saw!! Ita rain hard here now!

Ok, tell mi if I'm crazy...I asked Ken how long from Greenwood (Mo Bay) to Linstead (wants to visit his dad)...he said if we leave at 4:30am we should reach by 11:00!! :blink::o:blink::o:blink::o WHAT!!!!! "Ken 6 1/2 hours fi reach LINSTEAD!!!" Em tell mi wi a guh haffi drive slow cause yuh nuh knoa deh road han mi nuh want tek dem corner by fern gully too fast!!! Unless, yuh waan fi drive dat part!

"No mon, 6 1/2 hours is GREAT!!! :lol: !! "

Still 6 1/2 hours...Dyam I couldda fly from JA-NY ...TWICE inna dat deh time! We will ave so many people a cuss behind us! :lol::lol::lol: We're a mess!!!

Bless,

Gill

Girl that isn't a lie :no: Unless you plan to drive like a mad woman it will take that long fi true. Fern Gully and Mt. Rosser are no joke. That ride can be scary when you don't know the road like the back of your hand. I have seen enough accidents in my time on that route that I wouldn't drive that route without a really good sturdy car and during the daylight. The scenary is beautiful though...I love the scenary. When you drive through Moneague think of me! That is where I would love to have a house. In fact there is this house off the road on a hill kind of castle looking with a long driveway up the hillside...if it is still there that is my house to be :yes: Make sure you stop at Faiths Pen and have some ackee and saltfish for me and some fried fish and festival :lol:Gosh I am getting myself all jealous :blush:

I know so am I.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Amen.

thanks for that breath of fresh air and I say yes, I don't mind woman friends, but when it comes to to telling them things you wouldn't tell or share with me then i would have a problem with that.

Honestly, IMO, no......not with men. With men, it may start out that way; but it always seems to lead to something sexual, whether that be just talk or actions.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I know that for men it would eventually lead to something sexual but say there is just the emotional/intimate/getting to be more than just a friend side of things first. If you found that out before anything sexual happened would you still feel like he cheated? Would you consider that to be just as bad as doing something of a sexual nature?

Timeline
I know that for men it would eventually lead to something sexual but say there is just the emotional/intimate/getting to be more than just a friend side of things first. If you found that out before anything sexual happened would you still feel like he cheated? Would you consider that to be just as bad as doing something of a sexual nature?

Yes. Yes. It goes back to respecting me and the vows he made. No one is holding a gun to his head and making him stay with me or married to me. He is free to go at any time he wishes and then he is free to persue anyone else he wants to.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Amen.

Ditto...and can go both ways. When needs are not being met...You can betta believe you open yourself to crossing some boundaries.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes. Yes. It goes back to respecting me and the vows he made. No one is holding a gun to his head and making him stay with me or married to me. He is free to go at any time he wishes and then he is free to persue anyone else he wants to.

but technically at that point they would be just friends, if at that point you expressed to your s/o that you were uncomfortable with the relationship and the friendship changed. I wouldn't look at it as anyone should end their marriage over that.

Amen.

Ditto...and can go both ways. When needs are not being met...You can betta believe you open yourself to crossing some boundaries.

true dat!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Weighs the same in my book, If you're thinking about it you may as well be doin it, our thoughts become our words, our words, become our actions, our actions become our habits...

Cheating is cheating....and that is anything he wouldn`t do in front of me

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Cheating is cheating....and that is anything he wouldn`t do in front of me

I agree with both of the last 2 posts on this subject.

We are all adults here. We know what friendship entails and when know when it crosses over the boundry into something else. If he's hiding stuff from you, that boundry has been crossed. If me or my husband can't say something in the presence of the other to one of our "friends" then we have a problem.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.