Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jax,

I'm good thanks..23 wks now...i'm marking x's righ about now..mi ready..thanks for asking

How r u and the family...is the baby sleeping ..how's she doing ?

Awesome!! More than half way there. She will be here before you know it. I am glad to hear that you are doing good. :star:

We are doing great. She doesn't sleep more than 3 hours so I am pretty tried must of the time. We applied for her passport today. We will be going to Jamaica on her 3rd month birthday.

yeaaah !! I loved traveling with my daughter when she was a baby her 1st trip was 2 mths and everybody on the plane wanted to help me :)

Did u/are u going to pierce her ears ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Woo hoo.........doing the happy dance....the lady just called and my bed is in. Just have to wrangle the neighbor with the truck and hopefully go pick it up tomorrow. Andre is beside himself. My patient Jamaican man wanted to take it home the day we bought it. He can't wait.

Hey, Kimmy....did you get Kimora's ears pierced right away? I got Molly's done when she was 2 weeks old. I love baby girls with teeny tiny little earrings.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Woo hoo.........doing the happy dance....the lady just called and my bed is in. Just have to wrangle the neighbor with the truck and hopefully go pick it up tomorrow. Andre is beside himself. My patient Jamaican man wanted to take it home the day we bought it. He can't wait.

Hey, Kimmy....did you get Kimora's ears pierced right away? I got Molly's done when she was 2 weeks old. I love baby girls with teeny tiny little earrings.

Yeah JG..I waited until she was 2mths. Her pediatrician does piercings which I was going crazy about. I was a little skeptical with all these places that does piercings..u don't need much to pierce ears..I know i didn't i used to work limited too in HS and i did the piercings...loved doing but didn't need a kinda of certificate or anything. This is kinda weird but i was a little more comfy with the JA style :)..buy a brand new needle..wipe it with alcohol numb the ear and go :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Hey Jax,

I'm good thanks..23 wks now...i'm marking x's righ about now..mi ready..thanks for asking

How r u and the family...is the baby sleeping ..how's she doing ?

Awesome!! More than half way there. She will be here before you know it. I am glad to hear that you are doing good. :star:

We are doing great. She doesn't sleep more than 3 hours so I am pretty tried must of the time. We applied for her passport today. We will be going to Jamaica on her 3rd month birthday.

yeaaah !! I loved traveling with my daughter when she was a baby her 1st trip was 2 mths and everybody on the plane wanted to help me :)

Did u/are u going to pierce her ears ?

Dang Kimmy I thought my son was young. He was 6 weeks or so. I did not lift a finger. I had a back pack and that was it. I was helped from the time I left Baltimore until the time I got outside in Jamaica. My aunt died and she was my favorite, so i just had to be there.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Yeah JG..I waited until she was 2mths. Her pediatrician does piercings which I was going crazy about. I was a little skeptical with all these places that does piercings..u don't need much to pierce ears..I know i didn't i used to work limited too in HS and i did the piercings...loved doing but didn't need a kinda of certificate or anything. This is kinda weird but i was a little more comfy with the JA style :)..buy a brand new needle..wipe it with alcohol numb the ear and go :rofl:

Kimmy no badah laugh aftah mi... a so mi pierce my ears and I have 5 holes in each ear...yea man ...call mi mad

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny.. :rofl::bonk: whola 5..how yuh a lone so cravin

Well girl picha me inna di miggle seat wid a country bumpkin girl wah a try twang..and wan granny weh of course know everyting...ok..1st i have a real phobia of strangers..when i found out i was in the middle i almost had a heart attack...yuh waan do wah wid mi 2mth old? BAAK AFF :bonk::rofl:

dis ooman nealy trace mi cause she waan put her hands inna mi pickney face wid her brite self..mi nealy bite off har dyam head...and she well ketch attitude tuh..dyam brite..how dare you !!! the nerve a some ppl

Timeline

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Ranting.....not at anyone on here or anyone in particular. Just feel like ranting!

Well girl picha me inna di miggle seat wid a country bumpkin girl wah a try twang..and wan granny weh of course know everyting...ok..1st i have a real phobia of strangers..when i found out i was in the middle i almost had a heart attack...yuh waan do wah wid mi 2mth old? BAAK AFF :bonk::rofl:

dis ooman nealy trace mi cause she waan put her hands inna mi pickney face wid her brite self..mi nealy bite off har dyam head...and she well ketch attitude tuh..dyam brite..how dare you !!! the nerve a some ppl

That I would not like at all.

Speaking of airlines. I just read today that the future of airlines is to have us pay extra for leg room (I suppose that means emergency exits?) and what they are calling premium seats like the window and the aisle. When does this end?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I'm the same way...I can't sit in the middle seat at all. my last trip the Jamaica the guy that sat next to me fell asleep and DROOLLLLLLLLL ALL OVER MY BLOUSE :angry: Girl I got up and went to the bathroom. I always carry extra clothes with me in my carry one and I got into the bathroom..me and my BIG self and try change mi blouse but not enough room..cho...mi just step in the passage way and tek aff mi blouse...the flight attendents were cracking up...they stood so noone could see me. I told them...dis tinkin mout man just drain im mout watah pon mi...hear dem...WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SPEAK PATWAH SO WELL....Ladiess a TRELAWNY MI COME FRAM...dem nearli dead wid laugh

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

go right ahead JG..feel free...

But u know what..those seats I have gotten to love..well the bulkhead seats since I had my daughter....love them....they r just preparing for what the economy is throwing at them..

Ranting.....not at anyone on here or anyone in particular. Just feel like ranting!

Speaking of airlines. I just read today that the future of airlines is to have us pay extra for leg room (I suppose that means emergency exits?) and what they are calling premium seats like the window and the aisle. When does this end?

That's it...for INTERNATIONAL travel I'm buying me a ROW BOAT...dats all mi can afford...for DOMESTIC travel mi ago buy one DONKEY...who want to CHIP in...I'm going to put one on layaway tomorrow.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OMG, Tre.....You absolutely kill me.

That's it...for INTERNATIONAL travel I'm buying me a ROW BOAT...dats all mi can afford...for DOMESTIC travel mi ago buy one DONKEY...who want to CHIP in...I'm going to put one on layaway tomorrow.

There was some airline that screwed up on Thursday and didn't charge the fuel surcharge on all their flights. They were like $130 cheaper that day. Sadly, they caught their error and fixed it.

If I weren't deathly scared of boats on the open water, I would join you, Tre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

But u know what..those seats I have gotten to love..well the bulkhead seats since I had my daughter....love them....they r just preparing for what the economy is throwing at them..

I realize that. It just seems like what someone else said a few days ago, WTH are the fares for then?

It was a little eye opening. They showed how they take the total fuel consumption for the flight and divide it by the 80% of capacity they figure most flights on. That's part of how they price the flights. Interesting stuff.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I realize that. It just seems like what someone else said a few days ago, WTH are the fares for then?

It was a little eye opening. They showed how they take the total fuel consumption for the flight and divide it by the 80% of capacity they figure most flights on. That's part of how they price the flights. Interesting stuff.

it's crazy that this is allowed..they can make more money but we suffer ..come on..dem soon stop gi yuh food pon di flight dem

it's crazy that this is allowed..they can make more money but we suffer ..come on..dem soon stop gi yuh food pon di flight dem

Kimmy;

The first time I flew and they gave me a bag a peanut...mi afi ask a wah dis fah...mi ago safe it fi the squirls dem...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.