Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

JENGS,

Weh mi breakfast deh?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Family! (F)

Nope not in my area...only Comcast or Verizon unless I pay for satelite internet and that is too rich for my blood.

We got Comcast last week...so far, no problems. We got a package cable, phone and internet service for $99. Our cable bill was almost $80 alone.

I have Comcast and a have a deal too. One movie channel plus a lot of channels and phone and net for 123. When my deal ends I always threaten to leave them and they give me another deal.

Ahhhh so that is how it is done :yes: Smart!

Timeline
I agree with Kim...make an appt to pick up a copy of the packet. Better safe than sorry.

O.k. tell me i'm not Crazy but I just hung up with Dave and guess what?........

He GOT Packet 4 with the letter in it today :dance:

And I was just about to email the embassy so i'm glad that's over for now LOL

WONDERFUL!!! Perfect timing :dance:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, good morning. Seems like I have to back pedal to catch up on all the juicy gossip and good news and good advice that you all have dished out. I am logged on at work and will try to keep up as much as I can. I have an orientee with me today and I gave her both patients and she is a little behind and I am gonna lite some fire under her :jest::jest: Talk to you all later. I have a topic that I need you all help on but will post it later.

Love you all tons

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Well I thought I was gonna have time today to catch up with you guys but nooo. My daughter has pneumonia, poor lil thing is only 5. We spent the last 4 1/2 hours at the Drs. She is tiny, only 36 pounds and they gave her 3 BIG shots. I wanted to cry so bad, hearing her in pain like that breaks my heart into a million little pieces.

Awww poor baby :( I hope she starts feeling better Classy.

Timeline
LOL, Trelawny - you crack me up = Would you have to cook the dog as long as you cooked the goat?

Night all - I just finished my last midterm :dancing: and am off to finish packing and then to bed - In the morning, JA here I come! love-smiley-087.gif

obscene-smiley-962.gif

Safe travels! Enjoy your trip!

Timeline
Hey guys, good morning. Seems like I have to back pedal to catch up on all the juicy gossip and good news and good advice that you all have dished out. I am logged on at work and will try to keep up as much as I can. I have an orientee with me today and I gave her both patients and she is a little behind and I am gonna lite some fire under her :jest::jest: Talk to you all later. I have a topic that I need you all help on but will post it later.

Love you all tons

Claire

She a tease we wid deh topic *kissteet* :P:lol:

Lawny glad fi hear dat deh cold shower a wuk fi yuh :yes: Mi did worry about yuh lass night :luv::lol:

Filed: Timeline

Love you all tons

Claire

Lawny glad fi hear dat deh cold shower a wuk fi yuh :yes: Mi did worry about yuh lass night :luv::lol:

Thanks Yardie...but now mi deah a work inah HEAT...poor mi. Mi a gwaan drink some cold watah.

JENGS....weh mi food deh? I would like to place an order for green bannanas and fried liver with onions, then...2 fried rainbow snapper with BAMMI, after dat---a side of ackee and salt fish (with some FESTIVAL)...wait deh mi no done yet--time fi mi fruit (2 #12 mango and 1 juliee mango, a side a jackfruit, 2 oranges, 1 bannana). A'right...den to WASH it all down. 1/2 gallon a SOUWAH soup Juice and some REAL, CHOCHOLATE TEA...I don't want Milo and I don't want HOT CHOCOLATE...mi want di CHOCOLATE TEA...u know a wah name so? ((((((Chups))))) tanks baby luv...u a di best.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Love you all tons

Claire

a dat mi a seh too, we need something to do while we are at work. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shell.....that picture of you and Ray is gorgeous!

Thanks Kel....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.