Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:crying: I miss my MANNNNNNNNNNNN and I think I only have about 6 EYELASHES left.

JG -- no badah wid the GLUE :crying:

Unu mek mi a bawl :crying:

Rolling on the floor :crying:

Lawny mi feel bad fe yuh but mi haffi laugh at dis ere wen mi see it :lol::lol: Got up hoff deh floor gyal ie soon be ok (((HUGS)))

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I have a question....

I got the NOA2 in the mail today. :dance:

CONGRATS Irie :dance::dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Woo mi finally finshed reading 20 pages! Yuh chat up someting wicked tideh.

I keep coming back to VJ because of the friendship and support. Even though I've never met anyone here face to face I consider you all to be freinds and family.

Together we have shared laughs as well as tears. I am proud to be part of the Yardie Family, I don't know how I would have made it through the process without you guys (F)

Classy I hope your daughter gets well soon (L)

Sus safe travels B)

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I thought I was gonna have time today to catch up with you guys but nooo. My daughter has pneumonia, poor lil thing is only 5. We spent the last 4 1/2 hours at the Drs. She is tiny, only 36 pounds and they gave her 3 BIG shots. I wanted to cry so bad, hearing her in pain like that breaks my heart into a million little pieces.

i know all to well about pneumonia....the little girl i took care of had the same thing and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days....it sucked to see a little thing like that hooked up to iv's and such....

is she on any kind of nebulizer treatments???? i know putting vics vabor rub on her as well as a humidifier at night worked wonders...also chicken noodles soup is like a miracle food....hope she feels better...

Luckily we have a breathing machine so they precribed albuterol. Thanks for all the get well wishes everyone!

Classy, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter....I can't imagine how you feel :(

I pray she gets better soon!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Well I thought I was gonna have time today to catch up with you guys but nooo. My daughter has pneumonia, poor lil thing is only 5. We spent the last 4 1/2 hours at the Drs. She is tiny, only 36 pounds and they gave her 3 BIG shots. I wanted to cry so bad, hearing her in pain like that breaks my heart into a million little pieces.

i know all to well about pneumonia....the little girl i took care of had the same thing and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days....it sucked to see a little thing like that hooked up to iv's and such....

is she on any kind of nebulizer treatments???? i know putting vics vabor rub on her as well as a humidifier at night worked wonders...also chicken noodles soup is like a miracle food....hope she feels better...

Luckily we have a breathing machine so they precribed albuterol. Thanks for all the get well wishes everyone!

ok that will help....i hope she gets better....it stinks to be sick like that :(

Filed: Timeline

GOOD morning my beautiful SISTAHS!...Weh di one Kimmy deh. She did a laugh aftah mi lastnight cause mi did deh inna HEAT, but mi aright tideh. Hope I make it through the day.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good morning all! Happy Friday... more snow on the way here!! YUCK!!!

I e-mailed Barbados before I went to bed last night and they already answered. I hope it is this easy the whole way through!

Irie Irie Irie...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
When you all type...I swear I can hear your voice... :blink: , meaning each of you have your own little voice in my head...how crazy is that :whistle:

I think I do too. Especially when someone says something with conviction.

Funny.

I do value the opinions on here. I don't always heed them; but I think they all have worth....every single one of them.

Between this board and other I have frequented, I have made lasting friendships and met many nice people face to face. Those people, in particular, I thank God for every day.

It's nice to find a place where everyone is going through the same thing in one degree or another and to share in the joys and sorrows of that.

and can I say that I do like reading your opnions, sometimes I find your opnions very absolute, no gray, when i read what u write sometimes. i think of a hammer hitting a desk, very strong words from a strong woman.

When you all type...I swear I can hear your voice... :blink: , meaning each of you have your own little voice in my head...how crazy is that :whistle:

it's not crazy at all, I always hear voices in my head. lol don't hit me.

me a go home now

Some days are better then others in that regard. Wish it were true other times.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I have to admit, just by looking at photos even in this thread, I often have a 'notion'.

So far, some have already broken up, there is one I think is DEFINITELY gone as he gets his green card and about 3 other 'hmmms'.....

But the way I look at it, who the hell I am to look at a photo and tell you that he's out for what he can get?

With my friends, I tell them ONCE and leave it.

They are grown, if they can't hear, they will feel.

My good good friend constantly cheats on her husband, she loves him but she says she can't help it.

So I just keep out of it, and ask her to keep me out of it.

Lied for her once when she put me on the spot, but NEVER again.....

Do you think that voicing something like this puts you in the same category as those people who look at a Rasta and automatically assume he's smokes or something in that same vein?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I have to admit, just by looking at photos even in this thread, I often have a 'notion'.

So far, some have already broken up, there is one I think is DEFINITELY gone as he gets his green card and about 3 other 'hmmms'.....

But the way I look at it, who the hell I am to look at a photo and tell you that he's out for what he can get?

With my friends, I tell them ONCE and leave it.

They are grown, if they can't hear, they will feel.

My good good friend constantly cheats on her husband, she loves him but she says she can't help it.

So I just keep out of it, and ask her to keep me out of it.

Lied for her once when she put me on the spot, but NEVER again.....

Do you think that voicing something like this puts you in the same category as those people who look at a Rasta and automatically assume he's smokes or something in that same vein?

I think with her voicing her opinion she is just telling the truth. It seems she knows she shouldn't judge a book by the cover ("who the hell am I ...") but I think we all do sometimes.

I dont take offense and I know Louis doesn't either... about thinking Rasta smoke. I for one never met one that didn't ...

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone has a good Friday. I'm so on this board and totally didn't realize there was a bombing here. i think it happened yesterday morning?? Ugh

I'm so glad I work closer to home now, it would still be a hike,, but i think i would just have to walk over one of the bridges and then I'd be good. and it is sad that i even have to think about stuff like this, but when looking for work, this is what i thought about, how long would it talk me to walk home... On 9/11 it took me three hours to wa;k home. but then i had no kids, now it's different.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone has a good Friday. I'm so on this board and totally didn't realize there was a bombing here. i think it happened yesterday morning?? Ugh

I'm so glad I work closer to home now, it would still be a hike,, but i think i would just have to walk over one of the bridges and then I'd be good. and it is sad that i even have to think about stuff like this, but when looking for work, this is what i thought about, how long would it talk me to walk home... On 9/11 it took me three hours to wa;k home. but then i had no kids, now it's different.

I watch GMA every morning and saw about the bombing. I guy on a bike through a pipe bomb at the recruiting center in Times Square... It was yesterday morning at like 4am.

It is different with kids for sure.

I was pregnant and a mile from the Pentagon on 9/11 ... I was bawling all day. And then kept having crazy dreams where fighter jets and tanks were all over Alexandria VA! I am emotional as it is .. but pregant too... I was a mess!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies,

I watch GMA every morning and saw about the bombing. I guy on a bike through a pipe bomb at the recruiting center in Times Square... It was yesterday morning at like 4am.

It is different with kids for sure.

I was pregnant and a mile from the Pentagon on 9/11 ... I was bawling all day. And then kept having crazy dreams where fighter jets and tanks were all over Alexandria VA! I am emotional as it is .. but pregant too... I was a mess!!!

I didn't start crying until the next day, that's when I started seeing the people on t.v. walking around with pictures looking for loved ones. this one guy who worked for a pager company rigged his father's pager to go off every minute or so, but of course dad was never able to call back.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Good morning ladies,

Girl I was sitting at my desk in D.C. and we heard when the plane hit the Pentagon. Before that happened people were all on the streets looking up and the sky and police was telling them to get back in the building. We were all on the balcony and all you could see were planes in the air at a stand still. It was a beautiful day. Nice and sunny the all HELL broke out. Jets were every where. I left my car and the train station in Maryland. We started to walk from D.C. to Maryland 3 of my co-workers came home with me that day. It took us a little over 4 hours to get the Maryland. Once we got out of D.C. it was better we were able to get on a bus to get to my car at the train station. But it took us 4 hours to reach the MD/DC line. People were so nice they had signs on their cars of different places in Maryland. I picked up people also. They were all packed in the back of my Camary. It was a sad day, but people were so nice to each other that day. That was the biggest thing I remembered. JENGS I also didn't have a child then. People were running all over the place to get their kids out of school in D.C.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.