Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
smaddy cyaa tell mi, mi chat tuh much and fi come off a di PC...lawrks is like a my board :whistle:

get off the board...my son is asking about yah daughter...him wan no weh she live :help::help:

ahaha...ask him how old him is..cause mi ave strick rules :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I thought I was gonna have time today to catch up with you guys but nooo. My daughter has pneumonia, poor lil thing is only 5. We spent the last 4 1/2 hours at the Drs. She is tiny, only 36 pounds and they gave her 3 BIG shots. I wanted to cry so bad, hearing her in pain like that breaks my heart into a million little pieces.

aaawww poor baby, hope the two of you mek thru ok, cause i know it's hard on you also

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree with Kim...make an appt to pick up a copy of the packet. Better safe than sorry.

O.k. tell me i'm not Crazy but I just hung up with Dave and guess what?........

He GOT Packet 4 with the letter in it today :dance:

And I was just about to email the embassy so i'm glad that's over for now LOL

That sounds like great news!

But this makes me ask more questions. If you all knew me .. I ask too many ... I like to be sure and sometime reading the guides doesnt do the trick, someone needs to tell me.

After the NVC sends info to Barbados... Barbados sends package to Louis?? Right?? Then he fills out stuff and sends back and then they send him the interview date?

I am sorry you all must think I am crazy ... BUT THIS IS MY LIFE and I wanna get it right.

:-)

Thanks again!!!

i am really not sure how it works with Barbados..they should send him a "packet 3" with the paperwork...and he sould have to somehow give them a ds-230 to schedule the interview....but i really am not sure if that is how it works for them....

Hey Irie,

I don't know how it works in Barbados but I followed everything Gill (DEYOUNGTING) and JALove told me to do for me and Dave and everything went pretty smooth.

It took me awhile to catch on that all they "Really" need to schedule this interview was that DS230 Part I cause I just figured there had to be a catch but that's EXACTLY what happened. Soon as Barbados gets his case I would say try to get him a date and time to drop off the DS230 in person.....if they allow that there.

You can download it and fill it out now and have him sign it etc.

Thanks! He wont make it to Barbados though until the medical and interview. Will stay a few days fpr both. Too much money otherwise to fly back and forth.

OOPS, I forgot about that part.....Guess that would be a stretch! Either way, I'm sure things will move fast for you from here :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
smaddy cyaa tell mi, mi chat tuh much and fi come off a di PC...lawrks is like a my board :whistle:

get off the board...my son is asking about yah daughter...him wan no weh she live :help::help:

him weh to young so mi nuh no weh him a go...im betta go study fi him test tomorrow...him can't even tie his shoes and him ask mi where is CT :blink:

Timeline

him weh to young so mi nuh no weh him a go...im betta go study fi him test tomorrow...him can't even tie his shoes and him ask mi where is CT :blink:

hahaaa..hush papa inna few yrs :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: Someone muss have a question or dilemma?!? Yuh cousin brodda mother auntie nah have no problems? :lol::lol: Mi knoa sey smaddy have sumting dem a wonda about and dem juss afraid fi ask. Come out wid it! Mek we chat sumting else fi deh ress of deh day :thumbs:

Alrite mi have a question? WHAT KEEP YAH COMING BACK TO JV? Mainly this tread? Sometime I wonder why I check dis here site so often. Do you actually value the opinions of those on the bord. Do you think people who post here are really genuine,How much of whats posted here matters? It's obviously not just for immigration info. :blush: Just wondering what your thoughts are.

I don't even have a journey and I keep coming back, lol! (only this thread) I love you all. You have made it alot easier for me to get over the few hurdles I've had in the last few months. Things my other friends don't understand. (L)(L):luv:

Filed: Timeline

KIMMY seet deh.

JENGS, same thing my son said. Hear my son, MOMMY her eyes are big like mine.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks! He wont make it to Barbados though until the medical and interview. Will stay a few days fpr both. Too much money otherwise to fly back and forth.

Liat always ran great prices between Barbados and St. Lucia - And they discount the flight if you book online http://www.liatairline.com/

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

Why Thanks! :D

Irie, your daughter is GORGEOUS!!

Louis is cute too, I hope they don't give him a hard time at his medical because of his locks...often them assume men with locks smoke ganja

Thanks! He is a "preppy" Rasta.. with his salon dreds LOL. He dresses well, carries himself well... I am sure he will wear the "doughnut" for the interview. (dreds all wrapped in a bun).

They dont have to assume!! wink wink .. I know he loves me...no smoke for 2 months now!!

Tierra may be pretty .... but there are HORNS under those curls!!

Please please PLEASE impress upon him not to admit smoking ganja EVER EVER EVER....Not that he HAS of course!

Yuh kno wen mi firs get pon VJ mi hear uunu chat bout not admitting to smoking. So mi tell hubby, even though he havent smoked since high school, to NEVER say he smoked EVER! Yuh kno wha im a seh? "I don't want to lie, i want to be honest." What the rass?~!!!! :angry::blink: Mi tell im seh ' "yuh not George rassfreakinWashington!!!, If you tell dem people deh yuh smoke deh ganja, I will kill yuh ded mi self!!!" What the heck is wrong with this man. he finally got it in his stubborn skull not fi seh nuthing.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
:lol: Someone muss have a question or dilemma?!? Yuh cousin brodda mother auntie nah have no problems? :lol::lol: Mi knoa sey smaddy have sumting dem a wonda about and dem juss afraid fi ask. Come out wid it! Mek we chat sumting else fi deh ress of deh day :thumbs:

Alrite mi have a question? WHAT KEEP YAH COMING BACK TO JV? Mainly this tread? Sometime I wonder why I check dis here site so often. Do you actually value the opinions of those on the bord. Do you think people who post here are really genuine,How much of whats posted here matters? It's obviously not just for immigration info. :blush: Just wondering what your thoughts are.

I don't even have a journey and I keep coming back, lol! (only this thread) I love you all. You have made it alot easier for me to get over the few hurdles I've had in the last few months. Things my other friends don't understand. (L)(L):luv:

Well, I'm not on here as much as I used to be...my "journey" has been put on pause, but I will come back occasionally just because I am interested in how folx are doing, what the new changes are regarding the process, etc. At first it was really difficult for me to be up here, but time heals all wounds, and everyone up here was so supportive of me during my difficult moments. I guess I keep coming back because yall folx up here know what the struggle is like to deal with extreme LDR's, assumptions, hardships, good times, etc. It truly is like a family!!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

Why Thanks! :D

Irie, your daughter is GORGEOUS!!

Louis is cute too, I hope they don't give him a hard time at his medical because of his locks...often them assume men with locks smoke ganja

Thanks! He is a "preppy" Rasta.. with his salon dreds LOL. He dresses well, carries himself well... I am sure he will wear the "doughnut" for the interview. (dreds all wrapped in a bun).

They dont have to assume!! wink wink .. I know he loves me...no smoke for 2 months now!!

Tierra may be pretty .... but there are HORNS under those curls!!

Please please PLEASE impress upon him not to admit smoking ganja EVER EVER EVER....Not that he HAS of course!

Yuh kno wen mi firs get pon VJ mi hear uunu chat bout not admitting to smoking. So mi tell hubby, even though he havent smoked since high school, to NEVER say he smoked EVER! Yuh kno wha im a seh? "I don't want to lie, i want to be honest." What the rass?~!!!! :angry::blink: Mi tell im seh ' "yuh not George rassfreakinWashington!!!, If you tell dem people deh yuh smoke deh ganja, I will kill yuh ded mi self!!!" What the heck is wrong with this man. he finally got it in his stubborn skull not fi seh nuthing.

Lita,

please give mr a little break....at least now he see it your way.

Filed: Timeline

Cho...mi ago chop up mi neighbor dawg an curry im to baxide...im a mex too much noise

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Cho...mi ago chop up mi neighbor dawg an curry im to baxide...im a mex too much noise

leff the dawg lone...which when u curry him, u house get robbed, im a do his job, u see it!!!

Edited by Jengles

Mi nah come a fi yuh yawd fi dinna :lol:

leff the dawg lone...which when u curry him, u house get robbed, im a do his job, u see it!!!

hey yuhhhhhhh, TEK AWF MI JUMPSUIT!!!!

tenks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

LOL, Trelawny - you crack me up = Would you have to cook the dog as long as you cooked the goat?

Night all - I just finished my last midterm :dancing: and am off to finish packing and then to bed - In the morning, JA here I come! love-smiley-087.gif

obscene-smiley-962.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.