Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies; sometime I have to get off my chest. Now, mi really si why some people lef out a dis, but mi NAW GO NO WEH!

Let me give you a little history. From I joined this forum in January 2008 I've been getting PMs from someone named NewYorks finest or Ms. Jamaica or Iamalldat, the name changes all the time. Some of her PMs are rude and offensive so I don't answer them other than to say if you're reaching out for help, here is my personal email and cell number. Things will cool off for a few weeks then she start pon mi again. I'll block her and she will change her name. Yesterdays message did it for me.

First of all, mi sure seh mi naw sleep wid u man or u ooman...So, MS. NEWYORKSfinest...If you have something to say to me don't hide in PMs and please don't hide by changing your name. I offered you my personal e-mail because it sound like you were reaching out for help. But since you wan gwanne like seh you a raw born JAMAICAN (but mi know seh u a YANKEE) mi can tell fram u EXTREMELY BAD PATWAH...so LOOK AND LEARN...mi ago fling it back pon u same way...u si mi.

First of all u wah tell mi seh mi a affen people up in yah a mi a new comah reh..reh..reh..but u si mi...if u no like eeh no come in yah..lack aff u machine n go catchup up sum weh. Mi no know why it afi kancern u seh fi mi man yongah dan mi...a wah (smadi hurt u)...my girl what is di problem....dis is a public forum. If u no like wah deh seh in er jus lack aff u machine simple ting my girl. Since u wah chat a seh mi desperate fi go a yard fi fine man (come inna dis yah tread n cuss mi) TAP HIDE...mi just a seh mi peace.

Mi no know wah mi do to u or how mi offend u dis yah week n mi naw apoligize ...so if a di renkin meat u a look sarry my girl dat kaan gwaane...if a one man u a look...mi might can hook u up. So, PLEASE STOP IT! and since it concern u so much dat mi a send out prayer, but can cuss di same time...my girl u no si cussing yet...but if a piece a my BOBOBLOODCLAAT DUTTY TINKIN SOUWAH P**SYCLATT MOUTH U WAH HEAR u we get eeh...

*********************** Sorry my beautiful sisters I had to get that off my chest

:o I'm sorry Trelawny...that is crazy.

what the heck? why people cant just live their own lives instead of trying to mess up other peoples! Like you dont have enough stress Lawny going thru all this immigration mess! The bible says have no business with quarrel. Thats something I have been working on lately. Im sorry that someone is trying to hurt you!

I hope so. I really do. Today is a really hard day. My work is super stressful right now, I am past 180 days at VSC with no news. The phone card I have been using for like 3 years (Sprint International) just suddenly went up to 50cents a minute, and lots more things I just want to crawl in a ball and whine about. cry about.

:( thanks ladies for the continual support and prayers.

and....did anyone else use sprint? what other calling cards are good? I cant really get a plan on the house phone b/c I just rent a room from a lady...so..any help?

WOW Shrewdie!!!! That's alot! That's the same one I was using via CVS b/c they give you a 10% increase whenever you renew the card with them!!

I'm sorry your having a bad day!

This too shall pass!

Bless,

Gill

yeah. I have just been renewing the same one and yesterday my minutes went from 75 t 25 and I called and thats why.

lovely.

Oh my!! That is the same card I use --mi go check pon it........

let me know. maybe its just b/c mine was an older one?

Shrew-girl, mine seems to be the same as it was. I know they changed the look of them so maybe they are expiring yours. Run in CVS and grab and new one and give it a try!

okay. I will. maybe that is it. I hope so!!

When I called and added yesterday $25.00 only gave me 50 minutes!!!! :crying:

when did you get yours? have you topped up lately?

I bought this one around easter - when they had them buy one get one. I topped it up last week.

I use www.Ringyard.com to call Jamaica and other international countries. I love it...... The calls are clear and your not charged when the person doesn't answer and you hang up before the voicemail comes on. It's 19 cents a min. $10 gives you 50 mins and if you log on with my referral code, you can get 25 free mins. Try it out. I promise you'll love it. My referral code is 1887. You can order cards for $2, $5, $10, $20 and up to $150. PM me if you need any additional information. For those of you going through the process. This site is really good, because you can download all your calls and have it as proof if you should need it.

does ringyard work from cell to cell? and is there a fee for usage? like some charge you a certain fee within 24 hours or something?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies; sometime I have to get off my chest. Now, mi really si why some people lef out a dis, but mi NAW GO NO WEH!

Let me give you a little history. From I joined this forum in January 2008 I've been getting PMs from someone named NewYorks finest or Ms. Jamaica or Iamalldat, the name changes all the time. Some of her PMs are rude and offensive so I don't answer them other than to say if you're reaching out for help, here is my personal email and cell number. Things will cool off for a few weeks then she start pon mi again. I'll block her and she will change her name. Yesterdays message did it for me.

First of all, mi sure seh mi naw sleep wid u man or u ooman...So, MS. NEWYORKSfinest...If you have something to say to me don't hide in PMs and please don't hide by changing your name. I offered you my personal e-mail because it sound like you were reaching out for help. But since you wan gwanne like seh you a raw born JAMAICAN (but mi know seh u a YANKEE) mi can tell fram u EXTREMELY BAD PATWAH...so LOOK AND LEARN...mi ago fling it back pon u same way...u si mi.

First of all u wah tell mi seh mi a affen people up in yah a mi a new comah reh..reh..reh..but u si mi...if u no like eeh no come in yah..lack aff u machine n go catchup up sum weh. Mi no know why it afi kancern u seh fi mi man yongah dan mi...a wah (smadi hurt u)...my girl what is di problem....dis is a public forum. If u no like wah deh seh in er jus lack aff u machine simple ting my girl. Since u wah chat a seh mi desperate fi go a yard fi fine man (come inna dis yah tread n cuss mi) TAP HIDE...mi just a seh mi peace.

Mi no know wah mi do to u or how mi offend u dis yah week n mi naw apoligize ...so if a di renkin meat u a look sarry my girl dat kaan gwaane...if a one man u a look...mi might can hook u up. So, PLEASE STOP IT! and since it concern u so much dat mi a send out prayer, but can cuss di same time...my girl u no si cussing yet...but if a piece a my BOBOBLOODCLAAT DUTTY TINKIN SOUWAH P**SYCLATT MOUTH U WAH HEAR u we get eeh...

*********************** Sorry my beautiful sisters I had to get that off my chest

what the heck? why people cant just live their own lives instead of trying to mess up other peoples! Like you dont have enough stress Lawny going thru all this immigration mess! The bible says have no business with quarrel. Thats something I have been working on lately. Im sorry that someone is trying to hurt you!

I hope so. I really do. Today is a really hard day. My work is super stressful right now, I am past 180 days at VSC with no news. The phone card I have been using for like 3 years (Sprint International) just suddenly went up to 50cents a minute, and lots more things I just want to crawl in a ball and whine about. cry about.

:( thanks ladies for the continual support and prayers.

and....did anyone else use sprint? what other calling cards are good? I cant really get a plan on the house phone b/c I just rent a room from a lady...so..any help?

WOW Shrewdie!!!! That's alot! That's the same one I was using via CVS b/c they give you a 10% increase whenever you renew the card with them!!

I'm sorry your having a bad day!

This too shall pass!

Bless,

Gill

yeah. I have just been renewing the same one and yesterday my minutes went from 75 t 25 and I called and thats why.

lovely.

Oh my!! That is the same card I use --mi go check pon it........

let me know. maybe its just b/c mine was an older one?

Shrew-girl, mine seems to be the same as it was. I know they changed the look of them so maybe they are expiring yours. Run in CVS and grab and new one and give it a try!

okay. I will. maybe that is it. I hope so!!

When I called and added yesterday $25.00 only gave me 50 minutes!!!! :crying:

when did you get yours? have you topped up lately?

I bought this one around easter - when they had them buy one get one. I topped it up last week.

I use www.Ringyard.com to call Jamaica and other international countries. I love it...... The calls are clear and your not charged when the person doesn't answer and you hang up before the voicemail comes on. It's 19 cents a min. $10 gives you 50 mins and if you log on with my referral code, you can get 25 free mins. Try it out. I promise you'll love it. My referral code is 1887. You can order cards for $2, $5, $10, $20 and up to $150. PM me if you need any additional information. For those of you going through the process. This site is really good, because you can download all your calls and have it as proof if you should need it.

does ringyard work from cell to cell? and is there a fee for usage? like some charge you a certain fee within 24 hours or something?

the 19 cents a min is for calling cell to cell, landline to cell and landline to landlines, there are no other fees... There are so many fees with the phone cards in the stores, that it really became irritating for me. Now I use ringyard to make my calls.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Ditto!! I am sorry that is happening to you. I never knew someone could be that crazy. :angry:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Hey Ladies;

Had to go for a long walk to clear my head. Now, I get back to my desk and get an e-mail from the embassy saying they did mail out packet 4 and all now I don't get it. So, I politely asked again, when it was mailed they said the 18th of April, so I e-mailed them to ask what address...DEM AVE DI WRANG ADDRESS

How is that possible? The address on the petition and the DS-230 are all the same. I don't know where the heck the got the address from for my fiance and they promised to mail the interview letter to me (that address is also wrong). Wrong number and wrong street name. This is just not my time.

Gone for another walk. I replied with the proper address. I'm so fustrated. How could this have happened? No wonder we don't have Packet 4 yet. NVC and DOS have the proper address.

Sorry to here this Trelawny. Stay strong all will turn out O.K.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Ring Yard is the best. No hidden fees :)!

Sorry no more pics of the little one. Hubby said no. I will post new ones of her in a week on the yahoo site. :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Dammit, why can't I have a crazy stalker :devil: :devil:

some people REALLY igle enno

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Hey guys.

Well, I went to CVS and bought a new card.

IT has a different 800 number and you were right... the same old rates

maybe its just b/c my card was so old (I liked it that way b/c I had the PIN memorized..hahahah)

thanks guys. shew.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
Hey guys.

maybe its just b/c my card was so old (I liked it that way b/c I had the PIN memorized..hahahah)

thanks guys. shew.

Glad things worked out for you...

Rememeber ringyard in case that happens again. A $20 card gives you a straight 101 minutes.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, Lawny.....

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. PM ALL of the mods and tell them. They can at least attempt to block their IP. At the very least, they need to be made aware of this.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey guys.

thanks guys. shew.

Rememeber ringyard in case that happens again. A $20 card gives you a straight 101 minutes.

I will. Sprint international gives 131 minutes for $20

Oh, Lawny.....

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. PM ALL of the mods and tell them. They can at least attempt to block their IP. At the very least, they need to be made aware of this.

you are always so logical JG. i love it.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
Hey guys.

thanks guys. shew.

I will. Sprint international gives 131 minutes for $20

seems like you got a better rate then.... I may try that one. lol

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I could not find the usernames you listed. Can you please fwd me the exact usernames so I can track down this issue. Thanks!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Alright Ya'll...here's another chuckle for Friday (Thanks for the first one Liz!!-That was funny!)

Nuf bad tings a gwaan...So...let's have a Fun Friday! Laugh when we want to cry.

My Girlfriend just sent this too me and I was CRYING!!! :crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

LOWER THE VOLUME...cause the language is ROUGH!!! But...trust mi...if yuh ave a Yard man inna yuh life it will mek yuh smile :D

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

Thanks for the laugh, I laughed so hardddddddd.... All is true. I played this for my husband over the phone last night and laughed so hard with him.

Be Bless

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies. Here is a little "chuckle" to share. Enjoy.

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this

HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy

staring at him looks down and says: "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch

private, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown."

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and

brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says: "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude says: "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give

you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me.....I'm 7 feet

tall , I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch private, my testicles weighs

3 pounds each, and my name is Turner Brown. "

The small guy says: "Turner Brown?!...Sweet Jesus, I thought you said,

"Turn around".

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.