Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright Ya'll...here's another chuckle for Friday (Thanks for the first one Liz!!-That was funny!)

Nuf bad tings a gwaan...So...let's have a Fun Friday! Laugh when we want to cry.

My Girlfriend just sent this too me and I was CRYING!!! :crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

LOWER THE VOLUME...cause the language is ROUGH!!! But...trust mi...if yuh ave a Yard man inna yuh life it will mek yuh smile :D

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright Ya'll...here's another chuckle for Friday (Thanks for the first one Liz!!-That was funny!)

Nuf bad tings a gwaan...So...let's have a Fun Friday! Laugh when we want to cry.

My Girlfriend just sent this too me and I was CRYING!!! :crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

LOWER THE VOLUME...cause the language is ROUGH!!! But...trust mi...if yuh ave a Yard man inna yuh life it will mek yuh smile :D

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

Mi caaint open pon de work computer dem. :crying:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies; sometime I have to get off my chest. Now, mi really si why some people lef out a dis, but mi NAW GO NO WEH!

Let me give you a little history. From I joined this forum in January 2008 I've been getting PMs from someone named NewYorks finest or Ms. Jamaica or Iamalldat, the name changes all the time. Some of her PMs are rude and offensive so I don't answer them other than to say if you're reaching out for help, here is my personal email and cell number. Things will cool off for a few weeks then she start pon mi again. I'll block her and she will change her name. Yesterdays message did it for me.

First of all, mi sure seh mi naw sleep wid u man or u ooman...So, MS. NEWYORKSfinest...If you have something to say to me don't hide in PMs and please don't hide by changing your name. I offered you my personal e-mail because it sound like you were reaching out for help. But since you wan gwanne like seh you a raw born JAMAICAN (but mi know seh u a YANKEE) mi can tell fram u EXTREMELY BAD PATWAH...so LOOK AND LEARN...mi ago fling it back pon u same way...u si mi.

First of all u wah tell mi seh mi a affen people up in yah a mi a new comah reh..reh..reh..but u si mi...if u no like eeh no come in yah..lack aff u machine n go catchup up sum weh. Mi no know why it afi kancern u seh fi mi man yongah dan mi...a wah (smadi hurt u)...my girl what is di problem....dis is a public forum. If u no like wah deh seh in er jus lack aff u machine simple ting my girl. Since u wah chat a seh mi desperate fi go a yard fi fine man (come inna dis yah tread n cuss mi) TAP HIDE...mi just a seh mi peace.

Mi no know wah mi do to u or how mi offend u dis yah week n mi naw apoligize ...so if a di renkin meat u a look sarry my girl dat kaan gwaane...if a one man u a look...mi might can hook u up. So, PLEASE STOP IT! and since it concern u so much dat mi a send out prayer, but can cuss di same time...my girl u no si cussing yet...but if a piece a my BOBOBLOODCLAAT DUTTY TINKIN SOUWAH P**SYCLATT MOUTH U WAH HEAR u we get eeh...

*********************** Sorry my beautiful sisters I had to get that off my chest

:o I'm sorry Trelawny...that is crazy.

what the heck? why people cant just live their own lives instead of trying to mess up other peoples! Like you dont have enough stress Lawny going thru all this immigration mess! The bible says have no business with quarrel. Thats something I have been working on lately. Im sorry that someone is trying to hurt you!

I hope so. I really do. Today is a really hard day. My work is super stressful right now, I am past 180 days at VSC with no news. The phone card I have been using for like 3 years (Sprint International) just suddenly went up to 50cents a minute, and lots more things I just want to crawl in a ball and whine about. cry about.

:( thanks ladies for the continual support and prayers.

and....did anyone else use sprint? what other calling cards are good? I cant really get a plan on the house phone b/c I just rent a room from a lady...so..any help?

WOW Shrewdie!!!! That's alot! That's the same one I was using via CVS b/c they give you a 10% increase whenever you renew the card with them!!

I'm sorry your having a bad day!

This too shall pass!

Bless,

Gill

yeah. I have just been renewing the same one and yesterday my minutes went from 75 t 25 and I called and thats why.

lovely.

Oh my!! That is the same card I use --mi go check pon it........

let me know. maybe its just b/c mine was an older one?

Shrew-girl, mine seems to be the same as it was. I know they changed the look of them so maybe they are expiring yours. Run in CVS and grab and new one and give it a try!

okay. I will. maybe that is it. I hope so!!

When I called and added yesterday $25.00 only gave me 50 minutes!!!! :crying:

when did you get yours? have you topped up lately?

I know with the MCI International card $30 will give you about 120 minutes of talk time (and it gives you ALL of your minutes...no matter if calling 2 a cell or not....and the recharge rate is 9.9 cents/min

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Tre--Girl I'm going to tell you some chicks have some real nerve!! I can't believe that people stoop down to that level and they're grown AZZ adults!! But you put her in her place, and I BET she won't come up here publically and respond. Cuz she knows that all of us up here who love our yaardie men and our yaardie family will light her up! No more worrying over this crazy b-@!#

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

THANK WAS EXCELLENT!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! :rofl:

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

:wacko: Another week has passed by and still no progress. No NOA2 but I did get a touch on 4/30/08. At least my petition is not lost. :blink:

I checked Igor's list and a whole bunch of NOA2 approvals from Decembers filers were there. ARGH!!!

At least I've started working on my paper work to send to the mister for, keeping my fingers crossed, the interview that will happen EVENTUALLY. OH LAWD!!! This is really a test of patience.

It's Friday. It is slow at work. Nobody is here either. So I am left with my thoughts......no good. :devil:

Ok - just needed to vent once again. I am looking forward to having news to report.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline
:wacko: Another week has passed by and still no progress. No NOA2 but I did get a touch on 4/30/08. At least my petition is not lost. :blink:

I checked Igor's list and a whole bunch of NOA2 approvals from Decembers filers were there. ARGH!!!

At least I've started working on my paper work to send to the mister for, keeping my fingers crossed, the interview that will happen EVENTUALLY. OH LAWD!!! This is really a test of patience.

It's Friday. It is slow at work. Nobody is here either. So I am left with my thoughts......no good. :devil:

Ok - just needed to vent once again. I am looking forward to having news to report.

Hush Ms. H,

Trust me your day and NOA2 is coming! I HATED the wait too...I think we all did!! Just make sure ALL of your ducks are in a row...so when the big A2 comes...you're ready!! :luv:

Bless,

Gill

P.S.- CSC is ANNOYING wid their crazy dates!!! :angry: HANG IN THERE!!!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Alright Ya'll...I'll check in with you later!

I am meeting my Fiance ( :D ) and Dad for lunch...then I have a meeting and leaving for the day!

To all that I may miss later...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ladies;

Had to go for a long walk to clear my head. Now, I get back to my desk and get an e-mail from the embassy saying they did mail out packet 4 and all now I don't get it. So, I politely asked again, when it was mailed they said the 18th of April, so I e-mailed them to ask what address...DEM AVE DI WRANG ADDRESS

How is that possible? The address on the petition and the DS-230 are all the same. I don't know where the heck the got the address from for my fiance and they promised to mail the interview letter to me (that address is also wrong). Wrong number and wrong street name. This is just not my time.

Gone for another walk. I replied with the proper address. I'm so fustrated. How could this have happened? No wonder we don't have Packet 4 yet. NVC and DOS have the proper address.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline
Good morning ladies; sometime I have to get off my chest. Now, mi really si why some people lef out a dis, but mi NAW GO NO WEH!

Let me give you a little history. From I joined this forum in January 2008 I've been getting PMs from someone named NewYorks finest or Ms. Jamaica or Iamalldat, the name changes all the time. Some of her PMs are rude and offensive so I don't answer them other than to say if you're reaching out for help, here is my personal email and cell number. Things will cool off for a few weeks then she start pon mi again. I'll block her and she will change her name. Yesterdays message did it for me.

First of all, mi sure seh mi naw sleep wid u man or u ooman...So, MS. NEWYORKSfinest...If you have something to say to me don't hide in PMs and please don't hide by changing your name. I offered you my personal e-mail because it sound like you were reaching out for help. But since you wan gwanne like seh you a raw born JAMAICAN (but mi know seh u a YANKEE) mi can tell fram u EXTREMELY BAD PATWAH...so LOOK AND LEARN...mi ago fling it back pon u same way...u si mi.

First of all u wah tell mi seh mi a affen people up in yah a mi a new comah reh..reh..reh..but u si mi...if u no like eeh no come in yah..lack aff u machine n go catchup up sum weh. Mi no know why it afi kancern u seh fi mi man yongah dan mi...a wah (smadi hurt u)...my girl what is di problem....dis is a public forum. If u no like wah deh seh in er jus lack aff u machine simple ting my girl. Since u wah chat a seh mi desperate fi go a yard fi fine man (come inna dis yah tread n cuss mi) TAP HIDE...mi just a seh mi peace.

Mi no know wah mi do to u or how mi offend u dis yah week n mi naw apoligize ...so if a di renkin meat u a look sarry my girl dat kaan gwaane...if a one man u a look...mi might can hook u up. So, PLEASE STOP IT! and since it concern u so much dat mi a send out prayer, but can cuss di same time...my girl u no si cussing yet...but if a piece a my BOBOBLOODCLAAT DUTTY TINKIN SOUWAH P**SYCLATT MOUTH U WAH HEAR u we get eeh...

*********************** Sorry my beautiful sisters I had to get that off my chest

:o I'm sorry Trelawny...that is crazy.

Ditto, very! :blink:

She dyam bright han houtta rasclaat order...ah who she...han is where she ah come hin? SURRRRRRRRRPS....well yuh lace har good & proper mi sista... :thumbs::thumbs: ...good fuh yuh! Tell har jafakican rass fi guh siddung!!!

Bless,

Gill

:thumbs::thumbs: My God. :rofl: ROTFLMAO.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

THANK WAS EXCELLENT!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! :rofl:

In deed it was. :star:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Have a wonderful weekend. If anyone can help me fill out this I130. Please PM me.

what do you need help with? I can.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.