Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

Why Thanks! :D

Irie, your daughter is GORGEOUS!!

Louis is cute too, I hope they don't give him a hard time at his medical because of his locks...often them assume men with locks smoke ganja

Thanks! He is a "preppy" Rasta.. with his salon dreds LOL. He dresses well, carries himself well... I am sure he will wear the "doughnut" for the interview. (dreds all wrapped in a bun).

They dont have to assume!! wink wink .. I know he loves me...no smoke for 2 months now!!

Tierra may be pretty .... but there are HORNS under those curls!!

Please please PLEASE impress upon him not to admit smoking ganja EVER EVER EVER....Not that he HAS of course!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi agree Lawny..only Ton's went smoothe :thumbs: u go girl

Thanks Kimmy & Lawny.....

I swear I don't know what to think sometimes....I was thinking no interview till May or June and now I'm back to JA in 4 weeks....Who would've known? :wacko:

Pray that the good luck continues!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

Louis is cute too, I hope they don't give him a hard time at his medical because of his locks...often them assume men with locks smoke ganja

Girl...a true, but u don't even have to be a RASTAH. When Marcel went to get his shot records from the clinic, the damn brite nurse ask him if he smoke GANJA and telling him, "you know they're going to test you for it". He told her NO! A just so im MAGAH and his eyes look red...she was like u SURE!

No sneaking... he is a good man and I trust him for sure. He knows that if we go this far and he gets denied for something so stupid. Ill kick his a##! :-)

hbrite..Irie he has to make sure denies it everywhere...and mek sure he is not sneaking AT ALL...

IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

Thanks! He is a "preppy" Rasta.. with his salon dreds LOL. He dresses well, carries himself well... I am sure he will wear the "doughnut" for the interview. (dreds all wrapped in a bun).

They dont have to assume!! wink wink .. I know he loves me...no smoke for 2 months now!!

Please please PLEASE impress upon him not to admit smoking ganja EVER EVER EVER....Not that he HAS of course!

He will not - ever! He is very smart. Good loocking out though... thanks!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
IRIE CAT CONGRATS!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree with Kim...make an appt to pick up a copy of the packet. Better safe than sorry.

O.k. tell me i'm not Crazy but I just hung up with Dave and guess what?........

He GOT Packet 4 with the letter in it today :dance:

And I was just about to email the embassy so i'm glad that's over for now LOL

That sounds like great news!

But this makes me ask more questions. If you all knew me .. I ask too many ... I like to be sure and sometime reading the guides doesnt do the trick, someone needs to tell me.

After the NVC sends info to Barbados... Barbados sends package to Louis?? Right?? Then he fills out stuff and sends back and then they send him the interview date?

I am sorry you all must think I am crazy ... BUT THIS IS MY LIFE and I wanna get it right.

:-)

Thanks again!!!

i am really not sure how it works with Barbados..they should send him a "packet 3" with the paperwork...and he sould have to somehow give them a ds-230 to schedule the interview....but i really am not sure if that is how it works for them....

Timeline

I totally understand. And so does he.

I hope Barbados will be easy. I have heard Bajans can be rude. I know I shouldnt go on rumors but it worries me still. I wish I could be at the interview with him. Maybe I will get that nice rebate check from BUSH just in time to go.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love seeing other people's joys and sorrows.....I feel the thrill of the NOAs, the finger-nail biting suspense before the interview....The glow of love for their SO, the frustration at being so far away, the giddy thrill of knowing they have the visa in hand.....the delight of announcing a baby to be born.....

that sounds very nice, it come in like one postcard

wah u a read..bout sound very nice

wah U a sey, what English write nuh sound good, hint when u see the three periods u are supposed to pause and then start reading again....mek duck cause i know u are about ready to throw your meez remote at me!!

hahahhaahha rofl

We need a chat link up

like MSN or Yahoo lol.....

English - u think she get it??

yuh baxide...mi no tink yuh seh u a go home..gimme a min fi get mi thoughts together just affi go gi hubby one quicky..mi a kool off :lol:

Jengs, yuh nuh si she a show awf?? lawdddddddddddd

she a rub it in, true mr jengles deh a yard...but dat alright still....but fi real when mi first read it...i was like she nah sey what mi tink she did a sey....is true she can hold down the food and he don't have to worry about she vomiting on him..and mi will stop it right there...because next mi a go start chat bout position and den the remote in she hand will come after me fi real

\

hush...u can get some as soon as u buy him ticket :yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Has anyone heard from Finesse and Jlvr?

haven't seen them in AGES

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Has anyone heard from Finesse and Jlvr?

haven't seen them in AGES

Finesse comes every now and again..she's home adjusting

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

good night all. time for cleanup and bedtime stories.

Thanks for help and advice today.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love seeing other people's joys and sorrows.....I feel the thrill of the NOAs, the finger-nail biting suspense before the interview....The glow of love for their SO, the frustration at being so far away, the giddy thrill of knowing they have the visa in hand.....the delight of announcing a baby to be born.....

that sounds very nice, it come in like one postcard

wah u a read..bout sound very nice

wah U a sey, what English write nuh sound good, hint when u see the three periods u are supposed to pause and then start reading again....mek duck cause i know u are about ready to throw your meez remote at me!!

hahahhaahha rofl

We need a chat link up

like MSN or Yahoo lol.....

English - u think she get it??

yuh baxide...mi no tink yuh seh u a go home..gimme a min fi get mi thoughts together just affi go gi hubby one quicky..mi a kool off :lol:

Jengs, yuh nuh si she a show awf?? lawdddddddddddd

she a rub it in, true mr jengles deh a yard...but dat alright still....but fi real when mi first read it...i was like she nah sey what mi tink she did a sey....is true she can hold down the food and he don't have to worry about she vomiting on him..and mi will stop it right there...because next mi a go start chat bout position and den the remote in she hand will come after me fi real

\

hush...u can get some as soon as u buy him ticket :yes:

we might have to get Lawny to hold her breath on that one...but no...mi nuh want her end up in the emergency room because of me...then hold up is not me and the ticket but him and this dyam car...me leff him on nasty message bout it since evening

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.