Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG-I'm sorry about the loss of your loved one. I will pray that you and your family will find strength in one another to get through these difficult times (F)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Good point Sus..i went and check the SH policy....it's of what to put in the written warning..do i just say...ur shifts will be changes..ur to take sexual harassment classes and go over the SH policy ? mi no know....

BTW..this is for my class not real life..but it still important :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hi Yaardies! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

Does anyone know where my SO can get his medical done (and the price)? He was telling me about some place in Mandeville but I think it would be better if he went to a place where people normally go.

'

Also..for those who filed the CR1/IR1 - What did you provide as "proof of a bonafide marriage" when you put together the I-130 package?

TIA,

Marie :star:

Hey- where is your SO?

we live (well..when I am there) near Mandeville

Hi Shrewdgal,

Me and my SO are from Mandeville. Which part do you normally stay?

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

In order to protect itself from liability, the company has to take immediate action - It could be a verbal warning, written, or job transfer - The key is that the employer has to make sure the harassed employee feels safe in the workplace, or she would be able to sue for a hostile work environment. In that situation, I would say a written warning, require the person to go through the company training, and if it is available, a change in schedule / location that would separate the two people.

Forgot to add, I gave a seminar on sexual harassment in the workplace, lol - If you need more help, Kimmy, PM me -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Gill..dats wah mi did a tink too....is like the Bf no exist anyway...and then it is HER friend... :whistle:

i'm trying to figure out more life insurance..do u guys have any suggestions to like good companies and such ?

Also i heard ING is great for savings do any of u guys use them ?

Yup...I have an ING account...what I like is it takes it out and I don't even think about it! I basically use it for $$ I get from my 2nd job (or at least I was until Missa Young's arrival... :lol: ) Plus, I have to do some good budgeting b/c it's not immediately available for withdrawal...if I request money...it typically takes 2 bus days to hit my account! Not to mention the really good interest rate!

I would highly recommend it!

Bless,Gill

yes thats what I heard..and if u think about it 2 days..is pretty liquid huh...we are trying to work on a drastic savings plan..thanks Gilli

I hear DOH!!! :thumbs::thumbs: I can't wait to get back to saving!! The way this economy is going a 'rainy day' could be right around the corner! 87 octane is $3.87 here now...how is it up by you Kimkim? Bwoy, I am SERIOUSLY considering getting a hybrid car the next time round...cause I don't see these prices going down anytime soon. One analyst was saying that the American oil market has been underpriced for DECADES :blink: and it is just now catching up!

Which when I think about it is probably true! I remember gas price in England being through the roof back in the 1980's!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

ur fabulous Sus..that gives me something to go on....ur right..so i'll discuss the liability part..but also have to remember the harsser has rights too..but dts kool.....mi tink mi can wing it now...pure BS till mi get up to 3 pages at least :)

thanks guys :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Gill...mi a tell yuh...it's $3.99 the cheapest spot around here...

Ok..how about my daughter just got sooo pissed and SWIPER from DORA THE EXPLOER..cause he took MOMMA BUGABUGA's food....she yelled at him...SWIPER..NO SWIPING...SWIPER.."i'm gonna tell dora" now u tell me..she no gone mad !! :rofl:

Timeline
Gill...mi a tell yuh...it's $3.99 the cheapest spot around here...

Ok..how about my daughter just got sooo pissed and SWIPER from DORA THE EXPLOER..cause he took MOMMA BUGABUGA's food....she yelled at him...SWIPER..NO SWIPING...SWIPER.."i'm gonna tell dora" now u tell me..she no gone mad !! :rofl:

I LOVED DORA & BLUE'S CLUE'S!!!! They have a likkle Asian Dora now...she is cute as can be! She teaches kids words in Chinese...na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm loving it!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

YES !! Gil..i saw that one too...she is driving hubby crazy..he's starting to sing the words to the songs and stuff...when wonder pets come on..FIGET it !! :wacko:

Timeline
I hear DOH!!! :thumbs::thumbs: I can't wait to get back to saving!! The way this economy is going a 'rainy day' could be right around the corner! 87 octane is $3.87 here now...how is it up by you Kimkim? Bwoy, I am SERIOUSLY considering getting a hybrid car the next time round...cause I don't see these prices going down anytime soon. One analyst was saying that the American oil market has been underpriced for DECADES :blink: and it is just now catching up!

Which when I think about it is probably true! I remember gas price in England being through the roof back in the 1980's!

I hear you on that! I have a Jeep right now - Which I absolutely LOVE - but when I leased it, I lived around the corner from my job and drove more for fun - Now I drive 25 miles each way to work and gas is KILLING me! I bought the lease out because my buyout was way under the book value - But right now, I am seriously thinking of getting a hybrid - I feel like what I am saving on not having a car payment is going right into my gas tank, lol!

Timeline
ur fabulous Sus..that gives me something to go on....ur right..so i'll discuss the liability part..but also have to remember the harsser has rights too..but dts kool.....mi tink mi can wing it now...pure BS till mi get up to 3 pages at least :)

thanks guys :thumbs:

No problem Kimmy, I do the same with my papers!

Here are some links:

http://www.eeoc.gov/types/sexual_harassment.html

http://www.hr-guide.com/data/072.htm

Question..

If u were on a investigation panel..investigation sexual harassment. The alleged harasser deniew the claim and the hrassed says it happened..and has 1 witnes that said she saw advances and such..and a boyfriend she told of the incident..what would u do in this case being on the panel ?

Probably convict.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Question..

If u were on a investigation panel..investigation sexual harassment. The alleged harasser deniew the claim and the hrassed says it happened..and has 1 witnes that said she saw advances and such..and a boyfriend she told of the incident..what would u do in this case being on the panel ?

Probably convict.....

would you ? i guess you could argue both sides...cause u don't need to file a claim based on what happened to u but rather what/how some else felt...hmmm..lawd u mek mi gone back to square blasted one.. :whistle:

Timeline
Question..

Probably convict.....

Lawd Gawd, Engy mi a look pon yuh timeline han mi a seh...it look like by deh time wi finish wid deh AOS...time fi start the lifting conditions sittin'!! :blink::blink::blink:DOES IT EVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :wacko::wacko:

:lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

I just got back from walking over to the hospital with my mom. My Aunt died about 10 a.m. today. I'm so glad it's over for here. She struggled with this for so long and in great pain. My dad is a mess. She's his little sister. Added to the fact that we lost my grandmother, who lived with my mom and dad, just one year ago this Thursday......well, you can imagine how torn up he is right now. I feel so bad for him.

Sorry for your loss of a love one. My condolence to your and your family.

Death leaves a heartche no one can heal, love leaves memory no one can steal

Be Blessed

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.