Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what's everyone been up ..bwoy i tell yuh Shauna and Jax can't wait to be in this moment of time...it come in like the months slowed down :)

wey English she is the photo lady..she can make them smaller for u guys :)

If one more person tell mi..mi no look pregnant mi a go scream..cause mi sure feel like it...fi a long time now

Enjoy it Kimmy. You know it's not going to last in the coming months.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what's everyone been up ..bwoy i tell yuh Shauna and Jax can't wait to be in this moment of time...it come in like the months slowed down :)

If one more person tell mi..mi no look pregnant mi a go scream..cause mi sure feel like it...fi a long time now

girl..there is nothing to enjoy..i hate being pregnant 1st and 2nd time..i like when baby is here..too much worries while they're baking

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

girl..there is nothing to enjoy..i hate being pregnant 1st and 2nd time..i like when baby is here..too much worries while they're baking

I know that is right. I hate every minute of being pregnant with both my kids. You may be the only other person I have ever heard say that.

That's really nice JG...i pray it goes easy for you guys..children need PARENTS..biological or not

It won't be easy. They just enrolled him in school this year cause they had never registered his birth. That was a mess. So, while he's smart as can be, he's probably behind. He's 8. If you look on the Yahoo Groups, I'm pretty sure I posted a picture of just me and him.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

awww...just now after so long..man..he'll be the one to make a difference

I know it won't be east..but i pray for your nephew's sake..he needs support and stability

JG...i wanna kick every happy preggo person i see..cause i'm sooo uncomfortable, sickly, miserable u name it...don't want my husband to touch me...breasts have a mind of their own...no appetite...let me exhale..just pray for a healthy bouncing baby in the end...and they wonder why my daughter was 5wks early.... :wacko:

Claire..Mike's day is getting closer .. :dance:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I needed to know you back then....find out your secret. I couldn't get them to come out early for the life of me!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I needed to know you back then....find out your secret. I couldn't get them to come out early for the life of me!!!!

hahahaa..boy girl..no tell no body..i prayed and that she would be healthy and over weight and all that..but every step i took i was in pain..i prayed and prayed..only thing i was soo much drugs 1/2 the time i didn't know what i was doing :) ...i told my doctor that my doctor said no more meds..he replied "and who's ur doc" i had no idea...went in wednesdat had her friday at 11:26 :) and out on sunday...i practically ran out the hospital :rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Michele I added some pics on the yahoo site.

Welcome mom2to!! All the best with your journey.

We are going home this afternoon.

Ok JAX-ie,

let me understand this...you JUST gave birth on THURSDAY...VIA C-SECTION, no less and you are back on here already!?!?!?!?!?! :blink::o

Gurl, you are my IDOL!!!!!!! Gurl, bwoy yuh just post a likkle note saying when your likkel Princess was born like yuh just recieve your NOA1 or sittin...I was like 04/24/08...THAT WAS...THURSDAY!!!! Gurl, yuh GOOD!!!

Your likkle angel is so cute :innocent: ! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

Mek sure, yuh not rushing back to EVERYTHING Jax...that c-section is NO JOKE!!! PLease Darling...tek time!!!

Love ya and stay well (L)(L) ,

Gill

Hey Gill,

What's going on this Sunday morning. Just finished a plate a fritters, fry fish and bammi (what a combo).

JAX I had a C-Section also, I didn't take any of the pain meds, because I was nursing, so I just dealt with the pain. The gave me STAPLES :angry: WHICH I told them I didn't want. It hurt like HELL to have them removed. That was my second C-Section, but the second time around I was blessed with a beautiful boy. Like Gill said, take your time. But you must move around. I made the mistake the first time and just stayed in bed and GAS nearli kill mi. With my second C-Section I was walking around latter that night. The nurses were yelling at me, but I didn't care. I didn't want to feel the pain I was feeling the first time around. I'm hoping and praying that God will bless me with a second child. It was a battle to get my son here.

Hey Sweets,

Great bellys tink alike :lol:...Ken made me some Fritters w/ hardo bread this morning with REAL cocoa Tea! I'm sorry...but I LOVE MY MAN!! :luv: (However, my behind has gained 5-8 lbs since his arrival :angry: ):lol: :lol:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
awww...just now after so long..man..he'll be the one to make a difference

I know it won't be east..but i pray for your nephew's sake..he needs support and stability

JG...i wanna kick every happy preggo person i see..cause i'm sooo uncomfortable, sickly, miserable u name it...don't want my husband to touch me...breasts have a mind of their own...no appetite...let me exhale..just pray for a healthy bouncing baby in the end...and they wonder why my daughter was 5wks early.... :wacko:

Claire..Mike's day is getting closer .. :dance:

Yep :lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

:ot:

Have any of you been to St. Lucia? I'm thinking of celebrating our 1st anniversary there...somewhere different.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know anyone who adopted from Jamaica?

My Sister, is actually looking to start the process, JG. Not an easy one...as you probably know!

Gill

That's really nice JG...i pray it goes easy for you guys..children need PARENTS..biological or not

AMEN!!!!! :thumbs:

Hmmmm...sorry Chica... :blush: I LOVED the pregnancy part...it's when dem reach...deh REAL WUK begins! :lol:

Gill

:ot:

Have any of you been to St. Lucia? I'm thinking of celebrating our 1st anniversary there...somewhere different.

Mrs. P,

Check Iriecat...she should be coming home from there soon! Her SO is from there!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Gill.....can you have her PM me or you give me some details of what she has to do along the way and how it goes. I have looked into extensively; but you know how you can read about something and hit snags that only someone who's been there can help you through and/or guide you. I wish her luck.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey guys;

I know that this must sound like a silly question to ask but where so you go for your visa interview? Is it Oxford Road or Old Hope Road?

Mike and I got letters with both addresses and it says your interview is scheduled at this office. Can someone who recently had their interview please clarify?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Old Hope. Oxford was the site of the old embassy. Must be an old form on that one.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill.....can you have her PM me or you give me some details of what she has to do along the way and how it goes. I have looked into extensively; but you know how you can read about something and hit snags that only someone who's been there can help you through and/or guide you. I wish her luck.

We're looking into the same process for one of hubby's relatives (niece). I started my research about two years ago and after printing out info AND reading about it from Jamaica's end I am still :blink::wacko: so any info please share with me also. I was told that if hubby becomes a citizen then it will be easier for him to adopt his niece than if I file to adopt her.

Run gawn to Yahoo photos

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.