Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah Island..dat is far :)..

JG..in time...at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel..glad things are looking up though

Gilli..mi can just si him and dem plus u fawda ..woieee...and yes girl dem and dem computer foolishness mi deh home yah now about fi run back :) when mi come home a day time mi so blasted tired mi not even bother..eida homework fi do or Kimora waan play :angry: ..Kashi good we're actively looking for work now..so keep ur finegrs crossed for us

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: OK, can oonuh tell I don't feel like working right now. It is dyam near 80 degrees outside in NY today and just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!! Ken walked to my job after going to the Dept. of Labor and took me out for lunch...it was SOOOO dyam hard to come back inside!

Anybody else catch 'Spring Fever'? :whistle:

Gill

I'm with you Gill! I was out in my kayak on Saturday with MAJOR spring fever (even though I was dodging the ice chunks like the Titantic) as it was 78 here.

Has it been hard to get up and go to work knowing Ken is home?

BTW - how is coaching working for him?

:lol: It's working out ok...Bad News Bears of Soccer haven't won any games yet...but they are at least passing to the right team member. Ken has those boys in check...he's patient , but firm...he makes them run run a half mile for warm up and then do drills. Then they play team vs. coaches. My son is LOVING it...he sometimes has to translate. But they are beginning to understand Ken. All of their parents love him and tell him stories about Jamaica. One of the parents asked Ken if he brought up any Ganja with him...cause he'd be interested in buying! Then went on to til Ken that the best weed he ever smoked was in JA. at a 'High Times' conference! Ken was like... :huh::blink:...'O-K...TMI!!' :lol: Some people are so dyam crazy!!

But it's ALL good!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
:ot: OK, can oonuh tell I don't feel like working right now. It is dyam near 80 degrees outside in NY today and just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!! Ken walked to my job after going to the Dept. of Labor and took me out for lunch...it was SOOOO dyam hard to come back inside!

Gill

I'm with you Gill! I was out in my kayak on Saturday with MAJOR spring fever (even though I was dodging the ice chunks like the Titantic) as it was 78 here.

:lol: It's working out ok...Bad News Bears of Soccer haven't won any games yet...but they are at least passing to the right team member. Ken has those boys in check...he's patient , but firm...he makes them run run a half mile for warm up and then do drills. Then they play team vs. coaches. My son is LOVING it...he sometimes has to translate. But they are beginning to understand Ken. All of their parents love him and tell him stories about Jamaica. One of the parents asked Ken if he brought up any Ganja with him...cause he'd be interested in buying! Then went on to til Ken that the best weed he ever smoked was in JA. at a 'High Times' conference! Ken was like... :huh::blink:...'O-K...TMI!!' :lol: Some people are so dyam crazy!!

But it's ALL good!

Gill

WHAT A MAD RASS fi ask dat. Im shoudah seh yeah man, but mi bun all a it...damn ediat fi ask such a quesiton.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

But it's ALL good!

Gill

WHAT A MAD RASS fi ask dat. Im shoudah seh yeah man, but mi bun all a it...damn ediat fi ask such a quesiton.

Yuh see mi...I live in a town like Agrestic from the showtime series 'Weeds'...people are just MAD...han nuh ave no dyam sense! Like 'HELLO...NOT EVERY JAMAICAN SMOKES WEED!!!!!'

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

But it's ALL good!

Gill

Ha! Dwwwllll :bonk::rofl:

At least they are having fun! Maybe by the end of the season they will win a game or 2 --- AND be able to speak Patwah :lol:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Gill

But it's ALL good!

Gill

Yuh see mi...I live in a town like Agrestic from the showtime series 'Weeds'...people are just MAD...han nuh ave no dyam sense! Like 'HELLO...NOT EVERY JAMAICAN SMOKES WEED!!!!!'

Damn it now you have Little Boxes on the Hillside running through my head. That is my FAVORITE show!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Marla seen the same lady that gave her a hard time the last time she went...but the lady was as nice as could be, there was no problems and she got approved. I get to see my baby in 2 weeks. Thank you so much for the prayers.

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Marla seen the same lady that gave her a hard time the last time she went...but the lady was as nice as could be, there was no problems and she got approved. I get to see my baby in 2 weeks. Thank you so much for the prayers.

Congrats :dance:

Timeline
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!! Congratulations - the patience paid off. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi All,

I'm all over the place right now, one of my friends could be in deep deep trouble, please pray that the judge is lenient until the truth can be reveled.

thanks

WOW....Jengy, dat don't sound good ATALL! Just be the good friend we know you are to your friend.

Your in my prayers!

Gill

the judge was lenient but we are clueless as to how bail works...when the set bail do u pay the whole thing or just a percentage.

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good Morning Claire,

Your time is coming. I'm so happy for you.

My fiance's friend has a follow-up appointment at the embassy this morning and he text me and told me that it looks like the guard that pulled my dress at the embassy went back to work today. He should have been FIRED! But I didn't want to push any buttons since the interview wasn't scheduled yet and no approval. I'm still very much upset about it.

My sister had a scare yesterday it took them 2 hours to find the baby's heartbeat and entire time my mom kept suggesting that they turned my sis and they refused. So, the doctor comes in and asked "didyou try to turn her" soon as they did that they found the heart beat. I was so scary. So, please keep my sis in your prayers. My little brother is doing okay. He went back to work yesterday.

I managed to get 3 hours sleep last night. Haven't slept since Monday. I look like MAD MAVIS!

Will keep your sis in my prayers, will also pray that she remains safe from the INCOMPETENCE of people around her...it's like they were too caught up in themselves to think your mom could be RIGHT :ranting:

DAMNNNNNN.....your brother had HEART SURGERY LAST week, and back to work THIS WEEK????????

Thanks English;

It wasn't really surgery, more like a procedure. They had to shock his heart back into the proper rhythm. It's happend before when he was 18 I think. My little brother is my HEART. I love him so much. He's the perfect gentleman and I hope my son picks up his spirit. We use to be sooooooooo CLOSE, but when he started dating it kind of change, but just a little. I still love him though. When he was born I was 12 years old and people thought he was my son. I use to irritate my mom. I was like, are you guys NUTS! My mother would have killed me if I had a child that young. My little brother is my heart, because he's just a CALM and PATIENT person. He never yell, curses, gets upset, NOTHING. He just takes one day at a time and he's EXTREMELY polite. So, when he told me he was feeling funny I knew exactly what was wrong.

Hey English,

I didn't know a car had ran into the Jamaican store RED APPLE that's located in Langely Park last month. I went there last night to buy some saltfish and the owner was telling me.

I have a park in your area too??? :rofl: (Langley) I am very popular. :lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is such a RELIEF..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Congrats Jason and Marla!!!! THat is wonderful news!

Jengs, sorry to hear about your friend - Typically, with bail, you would go to a bail bondsman - you pay them around 10% of the total bail and they put up a bond worth the bail.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Congrats to Jason and Marla!!!

:ot: To all you vets who have gone through this process. Today I received a piece of mail from Kingston with "APPT" on the envelope and which seems like package #4. It includes as the cover page with the information for his visa interview and went on to say that "this letter must be presented upon your arrival at the office on your appointment date."

It looks nothing like the letter we received from the NVC with his interview appointment and it also included an "immigrant visa checklist, the DS-230, medical history and physical info and info about scheduling your medical exam and photo and vaccination requirements."

What do you guys think about this? I have already sent Mike the appointment letter with the enclosures that I received from the NVC and he received it last week Tuesday and was able to get his medical done on Wednesday. Should I just ignore this? Maybe they sent it because I had e-mailed them with my concern of not receiving the letter in time for the medical to be done 10-14 days before the interview????

Any ideas and did anyone, that was the agent, receive this mail from Kingston?

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.