Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bwoy Quana...i wish everyday that it would be delivery day :)

I know sweetie.. I was about to turn a flip for u girl cuz u have been through the ringer.. soon come..soon come

hey kimmy.. memba rg receive him tourist visa a while ago?? mi bwoy come to Fl last month and will stay a while wid some of his people.. mi mek mi way down dere dis weekend to kick it wid him.. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen him since October...

Timeline
Lawny, You are So BAD!

Lawny, we need a group prayer this morning. Sarah (FutureMrs/NowMrs) called me last night. She had a buddy pass and was hoping some kind soul would give up their seat from Arizona to KC so Sarah could be at her sister's bedside when they did as she wished and pulled the plug on her. Congestive Heart Failure. Sarah lost her mom in October (?) of 2006 to the same thing. She's doing really well; but taking it really hard. So, please say a prayer for her today and through the rest of the week of funeral arrangements.

On a good note, Marlon got a job and they are doing really well.

To my beautiful sister Sarah; I pray for you and your family in these times;

Father God,

I know that you will guide Sarah and her family as you've always done in the past. Today she/we lean hard on that and ask that you to continue to show her and her family your tremendous STRENGTH and POWER. Father, sometimes I know that things are brought before us…but you promise to meet our needs even then. Today I acknowledge we need you. Lord I pray that you give Sarah and her family emotional strength… spiritual insight… and physical stamina to help her and her family get through this. Thank you Father that your tender care encompasses Sarah and her family. Help them to draw on that today and to praise you for it!

In the name of Jesus I pray for Sarah and her family and for all my sisters on VJ.

In Jesus precious and ever loving name I pray.

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN

Amen and amen!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Claire lef di pickney PC alone and go buy a new laptop :) ..hehehe

Yuh have a western union near yuh nuh? Sen me some money nuh?!!! :lol::lol: Yuh nuh see cost of living gone up up and me pay check stay de same and me nah buy noting pon credit. Me fraid bad, bad. Waoiiii!!!! :rofl::rofl:

just wanted to stop bu and say hello...i was left out of my cell today :lol: what a crazy crazy experince....so not at all what i had thought child birth would be.....it was all worth it in the end....to have my little princess....the best gift i could ever ask for.....

DSC00388.jpg

Ohhhhhh!!! Nans, she is beautiful. (L)(L)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bwoy Quana...i wish everyday that it would be delivery day :)

I know sweetie.. I was about to turn a flip for u girl cuz u have been through the ringer.. soon come..soon come

hey kimmy.. memba rg receive him tourist visa a while ago?? mi bwoy come to Fl last month and will stay a while wid some of his people.. mi mek mi way down dere dis weekend to kick it wid him.. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen him since October...

gIRLL...dat is fabulous...mi excited fi yuh..is he going to come chill with u aytime soon..at least y'll on the same continent :dance:

Clairey mi hear you..mi feel di same way too....mi no wrong yuh one rass bit !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
just wanted to stop bu and say hello...i was left out of my cell today :lol: what a crazy crazy experince....so not at all what i had thought child birth would be.....it was all worth it in the end....to have my little princess....the best gift i could ever ask for.....

DSC00388.jpg

:luv:

Hey Roxie and all thanks for helping me out yesterday. I was able to play around with the dates and got a fare for $378.00 out of BWI (connect in Miami) which I DETEST! But what can I do. I've avoided that airport for 15 years. Has it changed any.

The Mami airport is just bigger, more :whistle: congestived and you will have to walk a mile to connect to your JA flight. I hate it also, but to get this price it looks like the connections are all in Mami. I will be in Mami on Thursday, trying to get some R&R. I wanted to skip over to JA for the weekend, but they want 300.00 for a three day trip. I am losing it over the cost of these flights, I see the prices rising on a daily basis since I am looking for tickets everday for my Travel business.

Roxie I just noticed you're in MD/DC area. Yeah, as much I dislike it I'm going there. Now, I have to find a hotel. It was so DAMN HOT at his house my last visit I can't take it and my dad is adding another level to his house and I just don't want to be bothered with my moody family in June since everyone will be there for my aunt's and my cousin's weddings.

A hotel in what part of Jamaica? Maybe I can help you. I stay in the Kingston Area, uptown as they call it when I visit my husband. I say downtown.

Hey Roxie,

I'm looking for a hotel in Montego Bay that is not all inclusive. I can't deal with the hotel food. I don't know if it's because I'm a born Jamaica it's just plain nasty. I can eat at family and drink whatever and where ever I want. Besides when I'm at an all inclusive I never stay on the property I just find it boring. So, anywhere in the Montego Bay area. Thanks baby girl.

Hey Tre, give me a quess estimate as to what you might be willing to pay per night. Also what are the dates, and for how many nights. I prefer to look for travel deals, much better than trying to write this contract for this project for my 9 to 5 ( pays the mortage) job. Also I just keep day dreaming about the time that I will only be booking travel and traveling to my favorite islands. You know what was so funny I had never been to JA until I met my husband, and I met him here in the USA.

Thanks Roxie; 6/20-6/26 (nothing over $150) I know you can't get anything all inclusive, but that's a waste to me anyway. I just don't want to wake up in the hotel room the middle of the night and have to fight with a cockroach to get to the toilet. I'm not sure if you've seen a JAMAICAN cockroach, but on my last trip there his friends thought that someone was trying to kill me in the house. I ran out to the varenda screaming. That roach looked at me like WOMAN! TURN THAT DAMN LIGHT OFF and go the HELL BACK TO BED! So, anything decent.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny - check out http://www.skyauction.com - That's what I booked my hotel for Negril through and for 1/3 of the regular price - if they don't have your dates available, you don't pay for the auction you won - Just read the ad before you bid - some add additional fees, but if you win it cheap enough, it still works out. Also cheapcaribbean.com - they have the Gloustershire for $96 a night

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

DSC00388.jpg

I never knew

© Martha L. Sheridan

I never knew I could love so much,

until the day I felt your touch.

I softly kissed your tiny cheek,

and from under your lashes I saw you peek.

Your beautiful eyes so small and clear :star::star::star::star::star::star::star: ,

my sweet little baby just brand new.

I cannot wait to watch you grow,

from your little head to your tiny toes.

My daughter my love, my little joy,

my little angel, my baby doll toy.

I promise to love you with all my heart, I'm hear for you from the very start.

I'll comfort you when you cry,

I'll answer true when you ask me, Why?

While you grow be sweet and kind,

and show all others how much you shine.

oh my that was so sweet!!! i had tears while reading it....thank you for that!!!

GILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL where the HECK have you BEEN! I need youuuuuuuu

Thanks Sus I"ll check it out

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks Roxie; 6/20-6/26 (nothing over $150) I know you can't get anything all inclusive, but that's a waste to me anyway. I just don't want to wake up in the hotel room the middle of the night and have to fight with a cockroach to get to the toilet. I'm not sure if you've seen a JAMAICAN cockroach, but on my last trip there his friends thought that someone was trying to kill me in the house. I ran out to the varenda screaming. That roach looked at me like WOMAN! TURN THAT DAMN LIGHT OFF and go the HELL BACK TO BED! So, anything decent.

Girl dem aint just Jamaican cockroach. Why did i have those in my house when I first moved in!! I was so pissed that the last family let it get like that!! I swear there were nights when I was just crying about the purchase of that house and them nasty bugs. I got rid of them easy to with the Borax powder. Dont know why the last fam never used that stuff. But I got a crazy cockroach story in JA too. Lawd!!! I thought I'd die when that bad boy com flying in the kitchen when mi cook. And hubby upstairs taking a shower while I'm acting a fool downstairs!

Congrats to all the new babies and good news and progression in everyones cases. haven't been on too much....girl is actually working hard lately.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Islandwoman: I'm still waiting... lol

Soon come gurl!! :lol:

IW --- go turn in your DS-230 so we can link up in June in Jamaica.

I'll be in JA 6/2-6/6.......

Dammit, you'll miss me by a day...we come back on the 1st!!

WOW! that's terrible and sus will be leaving on the day I arrive. We didn't plan this right girls... :lol:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Has anyone used the Super Plus Foods web site to order food for anyone in JA? How did it go?

I did. It went well. IT takes them about 3 days to call the jamaican but then they can schedule a pickup.

Its super great.

Thanks, Shrewdie. I just tried it today. I'm tired of feeling used. If they ask for food.....they are going to get food. That way, I never feel like I'm being played. It was pretty easy to use. We'll see how it works out.

yes, I was shocked at how easy it was. Things are obviously more expensive on there..and you have to pay the $10 fee..but it makes you feel better about sending stuff, doesnt it? I was just sad they didnt have more stuff on there (like a mop).

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.