10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

just read the article, can't belive the flooding is that bad! mr jengles is from Parrytown.

here is a little friday reading

I asked God to take away my habit.

God said, No.

It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

God said, No.

His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.

God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted,

it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.

God said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.

God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares

and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.

God said, No.You must grow on your own,

but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.

God said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all

things.

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.God

said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

THIS DAY IS YOURS. DON'T THROW IT AWAY!

May God Bless You!

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might

be the world"

"May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,

and give you Peace.....Forever"

"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them,

but you know they are always there.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies, its been a while since I've been on here.. been going through some personal troubles.. :( I had been slowly telling my family about my pregnancy and my fiance and lets just say its been tough. My mother took it better than expected and has been very supportive, my father on the other hand took it really hard... on top of that my fiance and I have been having ups and downs .. its been so rough being apart.. hopefully everything will work itself out.

Congrats to all the ladies who have been approved or cases updated.... still waiting to at least get a touch but I know it could be a while...

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Belly, use the last line of code so the images will display!!

Jamaica003.jpg

Jamaica005.jpg

Jamaica006.jpg

Jamaica007.jpg

Jamaica008.jpg

Jamaica003.jpg

Jamaica001.jpg

Jamaica002.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies, its been a while since I've been on here.. been going through some personal troubles.. :( I had been slowly telling my family about my pregnancy and my fiance and lets just say its been tough. My mother took it better than expected and has been very supportive, my father on the other hand took it really hard... on top of that my fiance and I have been having ups and downs .. its been so rough being apart.. hopefully everything will work itself out.

Congrats to all the ladies who have been approved or cases updated.... still waiting to at least get a touch but I know it could be a while...

Sorry to hear. Hope you figure it all out.

Those pictures are pretty. I'm in such a funk today, they aren't even making me happy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Some more of mine

TraditionalBoardHouseAccompong.jpg

ViewFromBorderStMary.jpg

NewRoadFalmouth.jpg

CoconutTreeStAnns.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

CliffsNegril.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Some more of mine

TraditionalBoardHouseAccompong.jpg

ViewFromBorderStMary.jpg

NewRoadFalmouth.jpg

CoconutTreeStAnns.jpg

Thanks for the tip! :thumbs: I love your pics...especially the house...is it your family's home...It amazes me that I have become a part of such a beautiful and unique world...One luv

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

No, it's a house I saw in Accompong - Maroon Town....Thought it was so cute!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Hi mommy! Sorry you're having a rough time...many of us have been there (and may be still there) with regards to family not being accepting of our relationships and the choices that we've made in our lives. I can tell you from my own personal experience that my father had a very difficult time and said some really mean and hateful things. There was a point when I would not even speak to him and we were less than a foot from each other!! I think the turning point came when he realized that this man was the man that I had chosen and wanted to spend the rest of my life with...He had so many misconceptions about the JA culture, and how the people are down there, and I think that he was really just afraid that I was being taken advantage of. Unfortunately it came out in a way that even to this day I can never forgive or forget...but I decided that I needed to live my life for me, and I could not and would not live my life according to what someone else wanted or believed to be right. And once I decided that, my life was fine. I have been with my husband for 3 years. We have been married for 6 months...and you know what?? When my family finally met my husband in person (they had phone conversations before), they couldn't get enough of him...and even my father opened up a little...I think it's just the fear of the unknown for alot of people, but if they took the time to get to know them like we do, then they would see just how blessed they are to have them as a part of the family. I know you're pregnant, and I don't want you to let this stuff stress you out too much...it's not good for the likkle one!! I would just encourage you to stand strong, and continue to believe in your relationship with your fiance and your family. For those that truly love you, they'll come around eventually, and they'll be there for you know matter what. I wish you luck, and talk to us if you need to!! (L)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

Sorry to hear. Hope you figure it all out.

Those pictures are pretty. I'm in such a funk today, they aren't even making me happy.

What's wrong JG?? ((((HUGS)))

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

It's too much for me to talk about today, Mrs. P., without crying. But, thanks for asking.

It's out of my hands. Just waiting to see what happens next.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi mommy! Sorry you're having a rough time...many of us have been there (and may be still there) with regards to family not being accepting of our relationships and the choices that we've made in our lives. I can tell you from my own personal experience that my father had a very difficult time and said some really mean and hateful things. There was a point when I would not even speak to him and we were less than a foot from each other!! I think the turning point came when he realized that this man was the man that I had chosen and wanted to spend the rest of my life with...He had so many misconceptions about the JA culture, and how the people are down there, and I think that he was really just afraid that I was being taken advantage of. Unfortunately it came out in a way that even to this day I can never forgive or forget...but I decided that I needed to live my life for me, and I could not and would not live my life according to what someone else wanted or believed to be right. And once I decided that, my life was fine. I have been with my husband for 3 years. We have been married for 6 months...and you know what?? When my family finally met my husband in person (they had phone conversations before), they couldn't get enough of him...and even my father opened up a little...I think it's just the fear of the unknown for alot of people, but if they took the time to get to know them like we do, then they would see just how blessed they are to have them as a part of the family. I know you're pregnant, and I don't want you to let this stuff stress you out too much...it's not good for the likkle one!! I would just encourage you to stand strong, and continue to believe in your relationship with your fiance and your family. For those that truly love you, they'll come around eventually, and they'll be there for you know matter what. I wish you luck, and talk to us if you need to!! (L)

Thank you for your words, that means a lot. :)

It's too much for me to talk about today, Mrs. P., without crying. But, thanks for asking.

It's out of my hands. Just waiting to see what happens next.

Hope you feel better too.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Timeline
CliffsNegril.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

Ja English - what falls are these?

Sorry to hear that! I hope things settle down for you. This process is certainly hard on a relationship. It appears frequent visits to JA is one of the keys.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.