Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think i'm just spoiled when it comes to j.a., the people are nice/rude don't matter to me just happy to be there, music always thumpin from somewhere, island just pretty, can't beat that. i remember driving to st. mary, boy the views and the lush foilage. some other islands look like ireland. I want to try other islands, but i know when i go to j.a. i am guareented a good time. and we nah go chat bout di men dem!! :whistle:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My favorite photo :yes: love the colors and movement in this one. Was that Rebel Salute?

Yes, that was at Rebel Salute

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Rebel Salute...Ken and I are 'discussing' whether we should go back in Jan 2009 (Rebel-me) or July 2009 (SumFest-Ken). I think Rebel is gonna win! I just loved the vibes at Rebel....everyone out for a good time...no badman BS & the show flowed nicely. SumFest is good too...but mi cyant tek deh whole buncha 'no-name' acts han deh Badman DRAMA!!!!

Thanks for deh pics...han deh memories!

Bless-ed, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVED LOVED LOVED Rebel Salute...Ken and I are 'discussing' whether we should go back in Jan 2009 (Rebel-me) or July 2009 (SumFest-Ken). I think Rebel is gonna win! I just loved the vibes at Rebel....everyone out for a good time...no badman BS & the show flowed nicely. SumFest is good too...but mi cyant tek deh whole buncha 'no-name' acts han deh Badman DRAMA!!!!

Bless-ed, Gill

I felt the same way about Rebel Salute - except there was some issue - one of the security people chopped someone or something - I would love to go next year, but definitely would do things different - We were in Ochi, so we drove ALL the way over and back - and had NO clue of how cold it would be!! of course, I saw the guy selling sweatshirts after the sun came up, lol! I would stay closer, and definitely dress warmer and bring blankets.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jomo's girl,

my husband arrived on 04/05/08 took him to get his SS# on 04/07/08 was told that after INS did there part a social security card would be issued and it can take upto 6 wks.

SHOULN'T it come automatically?

that's what i'm saying

Timeline

Dimps I waited to get my husbands in the mail....got ss# pretty quickle but the GC took about 1mth..they mailed everything...u don't have to go to SS office if u checked the box that says u want them to mail GC/SS card to ur address

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Where's Nanny??????????????????

Wonder if we have a new baby!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Other Timeline
My favorite photo :yes: love the colors and movement in this one. Was that Rebel Salute?

Yes, that was at Rebel Salute

Bless-ed, Gill

How mi neva se yu a rebel salute. Mi did change mi plans and guh down dere.

How mi neva se yu a rebel salute. Mi did change mi plans and guh down dere.

mi bet yuh nuh hab nuh ooman mek yuh up dem time yah :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

Wait deh unu ONLY reach a page 357 but kiss mi neck...mi did a hope fi come back an seh unu ago reach maybe to page 600 ar sintin...well, I had to cut my trip by 3 days, will fill ya'll in later. My life feels like it's falling apart so please pray for me. A lot going on ALL at once. I hope mi no end up a mad house by the end of this month, but mi can hear BELLEVUE a call mi name fi come check in. Anyways. Unu sleep good.

Love you all and missed you all. I'll link up on Monday. God's speed and will.

Novelette

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wait deh unu ONLY reach a page 357 but kiss mi neck...mi did a hope fi come back an seh unu ago reach maybe to page 600 ar sintin...well, I had to cut my trip by 3 days, will fill ya'll in later. My life feels like it's falling apart so please pray for me. A lot going on ALL at once. I hope mi no end up a mad house by the end of this month, but mi can hear BELLEVUE a call mi name fi come check in. Anyways. Unu sleep good.

Love you all and missed you all. I'll link up on Monday. God's speed and will.

Novelette

My MIL's name is novelette.

3 days short? musta been something big. Youre in my thoughts. keep us updated!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Jomo's girl,

my husband arrived on 04/05/08 took him to get his SS# on 04/07/08 was told that after INS did there part a social security card would be issued and it can take upto 6 wks.

It can take up to a month and a half or 2 months. You will receive the green card. Then if you don't want to wait for the soc card you can go to your local office and apply for your soc card. It will take about 2 weeks to arrive. Hang in there he hasn't been here that long. :star: One thing if you go to your local soc security office arrive early or you could be there all day. One day we went in the afternoon and we were never going to get in. So next time we arrived a 1/2 hour before they opened and were second in line.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just popping in to say hi to one and all. Hope all the new mommies are doing well (*waving* to Jonesie especially :yes: ).

Also, what BEAUTIFUL pictures you all have posted!!! I took the breadfruit one as my screen saver. :D I can't wait for our next trip in July. :luv: :luv:

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

Bless-ed, Gill

I felt the same way about Rebel Salute - except there was some issue - one of the security people chopped someone or something - I would love to go next year, but definitely would do things different - We were in Ochi, so we drove ALL the way over and back - and had NO clue of how cold it would be!! of course, I saw the guy selling sweatshirts after the sun came up, lol! I would stay closer, and definitely dress warmer and bring blankets.

haha. Yes people don't realize it get cold in Jamaica! Last time i was there is was a bit nippy at night. I even brought my husband a couple of sweaters cause he kept complaining about the cold air. But I've experienced it. That fog can roll in and cause some frigid air.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless-ed, Gill

Yeah Gurl, I hear you! Thank goodness we stayed in Negril & our driva told us to DRESS WARM and in layers!!! Those St. Elizabeth mountains can get COLD!!! Man, I was so impressed with Tony's show!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.