Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

I used them to go to pebbles last year, and got a hotel in kingston for mr jengles for the the interview. i looked at them last night, they just had paradise harbor hotel.

but now i have new plans. my sister is getting married to mr jengles bro in Aug in j.a. then we are going to do atlantis in nov. for their birthdays. i just have to check the weather for nov. in the bahmas. cause i went the begining of dec. one year and it was COLD.

Wow, congrats to your sis!!

Does she come to VJ?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm offically bored.....Let's all post some pics of JA

WHiteRiver.jpg

ViewFrenchmansCove.jpg

WaiterFrenchmansCOve.jpg

ShallowsFrenchmansCOve.jpg

BoatTripFrenchmansCove.jpg

BoyFrenchmansCove.jpg

BoatFrenchmansCove.jpg

BeachFrenchmansCove.jpg

ArchFrenchmansCove.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He doesn't have a passport yet??? Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you have to have a valid passport for 6 months before they grant the visa.

I don't think so. Damien got his passport a month or two before his interview. Changes may have changed.

Shrew - it sounds like your case may be stuck in FBI security checks. This can happen any time of the process. Two of my friends who filed for K1 waited almost a year for their approval. Since it's been six months you can make an INFO pass appointment to check the status. We waited 15 months for AOS approval. Granted, we were together but it was still frustrating not knowing. Good luck to you.

hey - no- all the October filers at VSC with CR-1 visas are waiting

I think they lost us

It won't hurt to go directly to USCIS. We waited 90 days for Damien's second EAD and AP..went there on a Friday..they told us no one touched our applications at all. Guess what?? we got the approvals in the mail the following Monday. During our AOS...they couldn't tell us anything until 6 months passed. We chilled a little bit once we found out what the hold up was. Not knowing was a killer.

It may or may not resolve anything...nothing beats a try.

yeah. I am def. going to try. the nearest office from me is about 6 hours away... can we say BUSH?? :)

my senator's wife told me to try and call using the RFE line....

I know a lot of people are upset that non-RFE people are doing that but its the only way to reach the service centers

Girl use that "RFE" line! Its not really an RFE line anyway. I don't know where that term came from. Its the USCIS customer service line that lets you check the status of an RFE...if you have one. Otherwise it just gives you basic information. You can opt to punch into an actual rep too. So why it would just be for RFE folks I don't know. Call and ask if your case is even with an Adjucator. That will at least let you know its in someones hands. I called and thats what they told me....the lady was very nice and very informative.

Is it the regular customer service line? If not, may I please have it? Thanks.

It is regular customer service but you have to choose the option "if we requested more evidence" or something like that.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, I'm offically bored.....Let's all post some pics of JA

BoyFrenchmansCove.jpg

Is that T? Beautiful photos :yes:

Beautiful, JAEng! I'll add some:

DSC_0066.jpg

My favorite photo :yes: love the colors and movement in this one. Was that Rebel Salute?

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I used them to go to pebbles last year, and got a hotel in kingston for mr jengles for the the interview. i looked at them last night, they just had paradise harbor hotel.

but now i have new plans. my sister is getting married to mr jengles bro in Aug in j.a. then we are going to do atlantis in nov. for their birthdays. i just have to check the weather for nov. in the bahmas. cause i went the begining of dec. one year and it was COLD.

Wow, congrats to your sis!!

Does she come to VJ?

she can't log on from her job. now we are looking for a wedding site, she wants to do a villa near ochi, well she really didn't but the riu and them are pricing at 3k for two for the week.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beautiful photos ladies!! Thanks for sharing.

But your killing me - everything is still brown and dead up here in the bush. I can't wait to go to JA next month to see some green and flowers!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok...these are all probably gonna come out as thumbnails...but here's some more of our slice of heaven!

post-29610-1208453023_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453035_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453072_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453111_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453196_thumb.jpg

JAMAICAAAAAA....JAMAICAAAAAA...Jamaica land we LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Oh you ladies and the pictures!!! Simply beautiful!! Why did they bring tears to my eyes. Aw, i love that country!! i'm here at work and feeling low and these pics are just beautiful and bring back so many memories. I can even begin to smell tha sweet Jamaica smell just from looking at them......MORE PLEASE. :star:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
He doesn't have a passport yet??? Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you have to have a valid passport for 6 months before they grant the visa.

I don't think so. Damien got his passport a month or two before his interview. Changes may have changed.

Shrew - it sounds like your case may be stuck in FBI security checks. This can happen any time of the process. Two of my friends who filed for K1 waited almost a year for their approval. Since it's been six months you can make an INFO pass appointment to check the status. We waited 15 months for AOS approval. Granted, we were together but it was still frustrating not knowing. Good luck to you.

hey - no- all the October filers at VSC with CR-1 visas are waiting

I think they lost us

It won't hurt to go directly to USCIS. We waited 90 days for Damien's second EAD and AP..went there on a Friday..they told us no one touched our applications at all. Guess what?? we got the approvals in the mail the following Monday. During our AOS...they couldn't tell us anything until 6 months passed. We chilled a little bit once we found out what the hold up was. Not knowing was a killer.

It may or may not resolve anything...nothing beats a try.

yeah. I am def. going to try. the nearest office from me is about 6 hours away... can we say BUSH?? :)

my senator's wife told me to try and call using the RFE line....

I know a lot of people are upset that non-RFE people are doing that but its the only way to reach the service centers

Girl use that "RFE" line! Its not really an RFE line anyway. I don't know where that term came from. Its the USCIS customer service line that lets you check the status of an RFE...if you have one. Otherwise it just gives you basic information. You can opt to punch into an actual rep too. So why it would just be for RFE folks I don't know. Call and ask if your case is even with an Adjucator. That will at least let you know its in someones hands. I called and thats what they told me....the lady was very nice and very informative.

Is it the regular customer service line? If not, may I please have it? Thanks.

It is regular customer service but you have to choose the option "if we requested more evidence" or something like that.

Here's the phone number ladies for the customer service line and the way to find any RFE's in your status or talk to a rep:

You have to dial 18003755283 then 2,4,2,1 your case #, 1,1.

If you see your case number has 3 letters for example WAC= 922

I would listen to the prompts to see if you can use the line for anything else too.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's the phone number ladies for the customer service line and the way to find any RFE's in your status or talk to a rep:

You have to dial 18003755283 then 2,4,2,1 your case #, 1,1.

If you see your case number has 3 letters for example WAC= 922

I would listen to the prompts to see if you can use the line for anything else too.

Thanks Marlita.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh you ladies and the pictures!!! Simply beautiful!! Why did they bring tears to my eyes. Aw, i love that country!! i'm here at work and feeling low and these pics are just beautiful and bring back so many memories. I can even begin to smell tha sweet Jamaica smell just from looking at them......MORE PLEASE. :star:

Here are some more:

89dx3.th.jpg

99yp5.th.jpg

22sj3.th.jpg

11qp9.th.jpg

61436394px1.th.jpg

47131779fm4.th.jpg

83067852uo3.th.jpg

81464608ny3.th.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

ok...these are all probably gonna come out as thumbnails...but here's some more of our slice of heaven!

post-29610-1208453023_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453035_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453072_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453111_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1208453196_thumb.jpg

JAMAICAAAAAA....JAMAICAAAAAA...Jamaica land we LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)

Bless,

Gill

Ladies love the pictures, and I too love the land.

Be Bless

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.