Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good afternoon everyone,

what is going on?? I want to be anywhere but at work. lol I need help. I want to start planing my next vacation, that was the only thing that kept me going when i was going back and forth to j.a., planning my next trip. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
hey jengs..i know exactly what u mean...loved it ...and i would go around the same times every year :)

i'm trying to plan his birthday from now, I want what ever it is to be a surprise...don't know if we should do a 4 day cruise or go to j.a.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I’m going to down on the 18th I’m excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

WOW!! Good for you - you have some awesome luck on your side. Blow some my way.....

Blowing Blowing!!! :whistle:

Wakey - you certainly are a lucky charm!!! It worked - I got a-mail from that handsome CRIS today giving me the good news todoay. I thought I was going to faint while on the phone with Anthony. And he was so damn calm about it........that JA style.

Now blow Sunny's way!

Hot Dawg!!! Me happy to Rass fe ya!!! Blowing Sunny Blowing :whistle: Teday Dwayne trying fe get his passport so we can get police report. He went yesterday and they wanted 7000JA. A friend tell him of another place for 3000 and faster than 2 weeks. We pray for faster turnaround.

Wakey - I found this website in another post. http://www.mns.org.jm/ApplyingforPoliceRec...79/Default.aspx

Sounds like someone is trying to put a tad extra in their pocket for 7000ja. :whistle::whistle:

Sounds like 7000JA

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
hey jengs..i know exactly what u mean...loved it ...and i would go around the same times every year :)

i'm trying to plan his birthday from now, I want what ever it is to be a surprise...don't know if we should do a 4 day cruise or go to j.a.

My mother will only do a cruise for vacations. She said it is the ultimate vacation because you don't have to do a daym thang!! Really good if you take the kids because they activites and chaperoned centers for them to hang out in all day.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I’m going to down on the 18th I’m excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

WOW!! Good for you - you have some awesome luck on your side. Blow some my way.....

Blowing Blowing!!! :whistle:

Wakey - you certainly are a lucky charm!!! It worked - I got a-mail from that handsome CRIS today giving me the good news todoay. I thought I was going to faint while on the phone with Anthony. And he was so damn calm about it........that JA style.

Now blow Sunny's way!

Hot Dawg!!! Me happy to Rass fe ya!!! Blowing Sunny Blowing :whistle: Teday Dwayne trying fe get his passport so we can get police report. He went yesterday and they wanted 7000JA. A friend tell him of another place for 3000 and faster than 2 weeks. We pray for faster turnaround.

Wakey - I found this website in another post. http://www.mns.org.jm/ApplyingforPoliceRec...79/Default.aspx

Sounds like someone is trying to put a tad extra in their pocket for 7000ja. :whistle::whistle:

Sounds like 7000JA

thanks but he is trying to get the passport which is needed to get the police report. He said he was traveling to someplace called Appleton. His brother went here to get his and told him about it. I pray it works out.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Just make sure that passport is legit.

I remember those times too, Jengs. Only thing that kept me going .

When is Mr. Jeng's birthday? Might help us suggest something.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh wow I didn't even think of a fake possibility. Let me call him and tell him. Thanks!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

his birthday is Nov. 11th, veterans day, so it will be cold here, so i'm looking for someplace warm and not to expensive, if I can plan from now, just a four day something. looking at cancun, bahamas, or a cruise.

i've heard good things about cruises, if we do the cruise thing, i will have to bring my grandmother cause she keeps saying she wants to go on one, but i don't have a problem bringing her, but i'd have to get another cabin.

Timeline

Oh wow I didn't even think of a fake possibility. Let me call him and tell him. Thanks!

You will hear your fiance say a thousand times how one of his friends told him of a better/cheaper/quicker way to do something. The possibility that is illegal, or worse, a scam, is always there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You will hear your fiance say a thousand times how one of his friends told him of a better/cheaper/quicker way to do something. The possibility that is illegal, or worse, a scam, is always there.

truer words were never spoken :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

his birthday is Nov. 11th, veterans day, so it will be cold here, so i'm looking for someplace warm and not to expensive, if I can plan from now, just a four day something. looking at cancun, bahamas, or a cruise.

i've heard good things about cruises, if we do the cruise thing, i will have to bring my grandmother cause she keeps saying she wants to go on one, but i don't have a problem bringing her, but i'd have to get another cabin.

I want to go near Cancun and visit the Mayan Ruins. Las Vegas is on our list too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

truer words were never spoken :)

amen my sisters!!

Timeline

I want to go near Cancun and visit the Mayan Ruins. Las Vegas is on our list too.

Las Vegas would be good, but we can't bring the kids.

Timeline

Las Vegas would be more fun without kids - But, there is a lot there to do for kids - They are trying to make it more of a family environment.

I want to be anywhere but work right now! I feel so crappy, I just want my bed :(

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.