Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Clairern and the rest of the yardies out there!

Happy Monday and have a wonderful week....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Clairern and the rest of the yardies out there!

Happy Monday and have a wonderful week....

Happy Monday ladies!! I miss Lawny's Monday morning prayer :yes: But I'm sure she is having a blast and saying some "special" prayers right now. :devil:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

I just called and he was at work he say he will tell me later. That settles it. Now I wait. That is the one thing about this Jamaican love they don't jump with urgency like we do in the States everything will get done in the right time. Me I want to pounce when I hear anything moving! :D

Girl this really burns me about RG.. Glad to know I am not the only one.. I consider myself a VERY laid back person, I don't let much get to me cuz I believe why get frustrated over things u can't change, but BABAY.. RG puts me to shame, I swear he lives his life on a freaken feather..

:wacko:

Sorry about my random thoughts the other day guys.. I have been separated for about a year now and we have finally decided to stop trying to live together for our kids and just go through w/ the divorce. I was just thinking about things and how I would like to do things different next time, but I guess u never can say. Been w/ MR since I was 15. but I am surprisingly OK, just hate it for my kids and kind of fearful that I may not ever find what I am looking for...

RG is just my friend, but I do appreciate the words of those that did comment. TONKS!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am the baby shower queen lately, lol! For one of my friends who didn't know what she was having, I threw a shower with "A Star is Born" theme - decorated in stars, gold, and silver - I got the idea here:

http://www.babyshowergamesatoz.com/library/azgames.html

For my other friend who was having twins, I did Noah's Ark (two by two).

There are some other cute ideas here:

http://www.ababyshower.com/bashth.html

Thanks for this site! Those are really cool. I like the Nursery Rhyme Theme. Thats always cute.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I am the baby shower queen lately, lol! For one of my friends who didn't know what she was having, I threw a shower with "A Star is Born" theme - decorated in stars, gold, and silver - I got the idea here:

http://www.babyshowergamesatoz.com/library/azgames.html

For my other friend who was having twins, I did Noah's Ark (two by two).

There are some other cute ideas here:

http://www.ababyshower.com/bashth.html

Thanks for this site! Those are really cool. I like the Nursery Rhyme Theme. Thats always cute.

Guys- this thread has been slow!

I dont want to ALWAYS be a downer..but 6 months and STILL no NOA2 from vermont. they are processing all out of order over there. I really dont know how much longer I can do this. I feel like life is on hold with no end in sight. I knew this process would take a long time but I dont think that m. may not even be here by christmas.

I called USCIS today (total waste of time) and she told me that I could be at vermont for 3 more months. thats a total of 9 months at vermont.

I want to scream, kick, cry, and move to jamaica.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Wow I finally get a chance to log on and there's nothing to read. LOL. Well I hope everyone is well. :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello vj, I'mm back!!! I missed u guys. but i was doing something every minute of the day in disneyworld and still didn't get to do everything. I have a lot of reading to do.

i just want to thank everyone for their prayers over the past few months. mr jengles is back and i know now the real work begins. I was booked on american and boy what an experience but god touched people along the way and i arrived 20 minutes after mr jengles did at the airport. that from being told my flight was canceled and i wouldn't get in until 10pm that night when i was supposed to be there at 2pm. but like i said god touched people and everything worked out.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
hello vj, I'mm back!!! I missed u guys. but i was doing something every minute of the day in disneyworld and still didn't get to do everything. I have a lot of reading to do.

i just want to thank everyone for their prayers over the past few months. mr jengles is back and i know now the real work begins. I was booked on american and boy what an experience but god touched people along the way and i arrived 20 minutes after mr jengles did at the airport. that from being told my flight was canceled and i wouldn't get in until 10pm that night when i was supposed to be there at 2pm. but like i said god touched people and everything worked out.

Good to have you back Jengs. :dance: Happy to hear that you had a great time in DW and that Mr. Jengles is back. Wishing for you both a wonderful life together and remember to always put God first and he will direct your path. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Mindy got her NOA for her LOC today.........Woo Hoo......go Mindy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

YAY!!!!

Good knews!!! Glad youre back!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

wow that was fast!!! tell her i said congratz!!

welcome back!! glad you had a good time!!!

Timeline

Welcome back Jengs! Glad Mr. Jengles is home as well. :dance:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Heyyyyy Jengles!!!!

nuh kill poor Mr Jengles, gi him a likkle ress :lol: :lol:

Nanny, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, where's that BABY???

I want PICS dammit!! :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who is Mindy? I need a screen name....lol

Mawnin Yardies.... Pope Benedict XVI is coming to DC today.... The traffic is going to be hectic, but people are very excited...

Where's Gill????

Welcome back Jengs..

Nanny, What's up chica. We are all ready for the little princess to arrive.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Minfey, Sunny.

I remember when JPII came to St. Louis. That was crazy. Good luck getting around town today.

Anyone heard from Rhonda lately?

I'm wondering what happened to LaPrincesa and the interview too. Kimmy, did you know her?

Oh, and Kimmy.....no Lauren for Kashi? What name is he leaning towards?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.