Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok Shrewdie we gotta get you wrapped around this NVC portion cause it can truly speed up your process. Maybe I'll start a seperate thread for us CR1 filers in JA. Especially since there is so much stuff for the NVC portion to get done. Be on the look out for a seperate thread.

Lita I actually think this is a great idea!! I was going to ask for this in the CR-1 forum, but this is even better because it is pertinent to JA only!! It would truly help alot of people! Mawnin yaardies!! Wagwaan??

Yeah I think I'll start it tonight. I've been reading alot on the NVC forum and there's alot of info there, but then theres also times that I need specifics just to Jamaica. I've gotten lots of info in the Yardie thread from the past year and it made it so much easier to file when I finally did 10 months later. I'll post the thread this evening after I do my Saturday errands.

Have a great day Ladies!!

I will totally be on the lookout for it..because when I FINALLY do get approved at Vermont.. Im hitting the rest of the process FULL FORCE

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

Yeah, wakey......find out what's in what he's calling Packet 4 because the interview letter would be the very FIRST thing stapled to the top of Packet 4.....THEN all the info about the medical follows that. Maybe what he got was Packet 3 and info about scheduling his medical etc.

If it was the official packet 4, then the you and him would know when the interview is......right?

Either way, sounds like he's in line to be scheduled for an interview so I'm sure you'll be hearing something soon. :dance: Congrats on making it this far, for sure!

Check ur PM's when u get time.....I finally wrote u back. :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

Congrats to all those have gotten good news (interviews, approvals and arrivals)!!!

Gill mi knoa yuh waan happy gyal congrats tuh yuh and Ken :dance:

Nanny how's it going? You have that baby yet?

I finally told Neil about his surpise birthday trip to JA today, and he is happy as a kid in the candy store :yes: He couldn't stop smiling or laughing. We leave on monday and I am sooo ready!

Have a good wekend.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Awww! Have fun Sonny. I wish I was going.

Lita- your time soon come... like.. THIS SUMMER!!! :) have you decided yet??

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Congrats to all those have gotten good news (interviews, approvals and arrivals)!!!

I finally told Neil about his surpise birthday trip to JA today, and he is happy as a kid in the candy store :yes: He couldn't stop smiling or laughing. We leave on monday and I am sooo ready!

Have a good wekend.

Damn girl, I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!!!

The other thing I've always wanted to do is buy a car for someone and suprise them with it with a huge red bow tied around it....I can dream right?? :rofl:

Did you get the Coach bag???

I got mine :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

Yeah, wakey......find out what's in what he's calling Packet 4 because the interview letter would be the very FIRST thing stapled to the top of Packet 4.....THEN all the info about the medical follows that. Maybe what he got was Packet 3 and info about scheduling his medical etc.

If it was the official packet 4, then the you and him would know when the interview is......right?

Either way, sounds like he's in line to be scheduled for an interview so I'm sure you'll be hearing something soon. :dance: Congrats on making it this far, for sure!

Check ur PM's when u get time.....I finally wrote u back. :lol:

Hey TNW and everyone. My home computer has a virus so I had to wait to post on my work computer. Ok so it looks like I don't have packet 4. Dwayne said it is the medical scheduling information for 3 different places. I guess I jumped ahead because everywhere I've read on the process said packet 4 would have the scheduling information in p4. :whistle::blush: Let me update that timeline. lol Oh well God's favor is still moving for us. Thanks for give me the time to find out and advice on how it works ladies. You all are so very very helpful!! I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm going to keep my trip planned; there is no point in cancellng and we aren't sure when the interview is at this time. I'll keep you posted

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have a good wekend.

:no:

have a grea time in JA!!!

Have a good wekend.

Damn girl, I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!!!

The other thing I've always wanted to do is buy a car for someone and suprise them with it with a huge red bow tied around it....I can dream right?? :rofl:

Did you get the Coach bag???

I got mine :whistle:

i will gladly except that gift!!!! :lol:

Wow Nanny, you still haven't evicted that baby!!

You got everything ready now?

Couple things, not sure whether you have thought about a pacifier, I didn't want to give my son one, but the hospital gave him one.

If you have decided not to, make sure you tell the nurses just in case you have a C-section and they take her to the nursery.

I HATED the fact he used one, it used to drop out of his mouth while he slept and I'd have to keep putting it back in!

He stopped taking it during the day at around 4-5 months and then stopped taking it at night a few weeks after that, but I wished he'd never been given it in the first place.

Also, they have a bulb they use to remove mucus from her mouth and nose when she's born, make sure you take that home, if she gets a cold you'll DEFINITELY need it!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Pam have a wonderful trip ;) !!!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Wow Nanny, you still haven't evicted that baby!!

You got everything ready now?

Couple things, not sure whether you have thought about a pacifier, I didn't want to give my son one, but the hospital gave him one.

If you have decided not to, make sure you tell the nurses just in case you have a C-section and they take her to the nursery.

I HATED the fact he used one, it used to drop out of his mouth while he slept and I'd have to keep putting it back in!

He stopped taking it during the day at around 4-5 months and then stopped taking it at night a few weeks after that, but I wished he'd never been given it in the first place.

Also, they have a bulb they use to remove mucus from her mouth and nose when she's born, make sure you take that home, if she gets a cold you'll DEFINITELY need it!!

i am so iffy on the whole pacifier thing....i have a couple at home just incase...if she doesn't need i am not going to push it!!i'd rather her not have one at all...but if she needs to calm herself then one battle i am willing to let slide for a little....and the bulb thingy i have a couple already....those things work wonders!!

she hasn't excepted the eviction notice yet....oh well like my mom says she will come on her own time....oh well...

Timeline

pacifiers are a personal decision...my daughter took only the soothie brand and only the newborn one...sometimes it helps..well for me...she wasn't hungry but just needed comfort and such...and i wasn't about to pick her up every five minutes..she was off by 4 mths...didn't have a problem..CHECK THE SOOTHIE BRAND !! target or babiesrus...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Aww, all this baby talk. So my younger sister is pregnant and I and my other sis are throwing her a baby shower next month. She doesnt know what type of "theme" she wants to have. i have my own thoughts but I am a bit iffy. She is said to be having a girl...but doc never actually saw anything so my sis is still hoping for a boy. Anyway she is registering for unisex style baby items so as far as the shower....i figured that shouldnt be to girly or boy in style. My original theme was "Posh Baby". But I think thats too girly so now I am back to the drawing board.....do you guys have any suggestions for a theme?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I am the baby shower queen lately, lol! For one of my friends who didn't know what she was having, I threw a shower with "A Star is Born" theme - decorated in stars, gold, and silver - I got the idea here:

http://www.babyshowergamesatoz.com/library/azgames.html

For my other friend who was having twins, I did Noah's Ark (two by two).

There are some other cute ideas here:

http://www.ababyshower.com/bashth.html

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Morning Yardies;

Happy Monday to all. Where is everybody and where has everyone gone. This thread is dying a slow death. Let's revive it please??? I miss you guys.

Love always

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.