Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies;

Jamaica is so HOT...he was so surprised that he started to cry UNCONTROLLABLY...it got worse when I told him above the approval. I'll fill ya'll in a little later. Well I miss talking to ya'll everyday so, we had to find a internet cafe shop. We dropped of the DS-230 yesterday (have to tell ya'll about that also) they allowed me to go in with him, but they gave us back the 2 pictures told us it was not necessary to to make sure we have 4. They also asked us if we got packet 3 yet and we told them no, so they told us to wait 10 minutes and gave us that.

How was dead end beach :lol::lol: Yuh caan walk? The odda day yuh did a complain bout the cold so shut up and enjoy de heat. Har a yuh still inna heat? ((((DWL)))) Anyway mek me lef yuh alone. Hope yuh have a great time wid Marcel. Eat some neaseberry and sweetsop fah me. Dat's the only Ja fruit me lub.

Me lub you same way (L)

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

I just called and he was at work he say he will tell me later. That settles it. Now I wait. That is the one thing about this Jamaican love they don't jump with urgency like we do in the States everything will get done in the right time. Me I want to pounce when I hear anything moving! :D

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

They learn to jump like the rest of us eventually.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
:dance::dance:

Good Afternoon All,

I am flying out tomorrow to MoBay.......Please pray for Andrew and I......His interview is on Tuesday at 9am........I am just so crazy at this point......Making sure I have everything I need......Everyone take care and maybe when I get back we will have some new pickneys........

Love To All,

Tonya

:luv:

Hey Tonya;

Good luck and I hope all goes well with your trip and your interview. I will be sending out good vibes to you both and wishes for a successful interview. It is Mike's birthday on Tuesday so an extra special wish goes out to you both. :thumbs:

Timeline

lol. I bet they do learn quick. We move too fast not just in cars. :jest: Dwayne is getting better but sometime he is still like next week. It a holiday week and such. gotta love it

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
:wacko: Another week has gone by and absolutely no progress. :angry:

Oh, this sucks. I am so tired of seeing other november filers (and later filers) get their approvals. I know I need to stay positive but where does that get you?!?!? Arggghhhhhhh.

Someday I will look back on this.........

Hellwig- I am right there with you.

I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. Maybe we have a greater prize somewhere down the line..

I'm sorry Ms. Hellwig and Shrewdgal you haven't received any information yet. I'm praying for your success in this venture. I feel afraid to even post my progress. I know everyone have their own timelines but I hate to see the disappointment in others. Good luck everyone

Wakey, I don't think you need to apologize for this. You have absolutely no control in this matter. I guess it is the luck of the draw and you got it :dance::dance: I am sure they both understand that but I can imagine how you feel for them and their plight. In JA we say "puss and dog do not have the same luck"

Enjoy your good fortune :thumbs:

Timeline

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

That just might be the case. The interview letter should be in there on top. I hope for you that it is and will be during the time you are going to be there. How long are you going for? You might have to change your date or extend your stay :dance::dance:

Timeline

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

I just called and he was at work he say he will tell me later. That settles it. Now I wait. That is the one thing about this Jamaican love they don't jump with urgency like we do in the States everything will get done in the right time. Me I want to pounce when I hear anything moving! :D

They have a very laid back attitude that I can't stand. Even though I am Jamaican, I find it hard to deal with but as JG says, that will change. I can't imagine him not stopping everything and tearing through those papers from excitement. Maybe he doesn't want others around him to see or know his business.

I faxed Mike's interview letter to my girlfriend this morning and she sent it to him by messenger and when I called him he told me he did not open the envelope. I would have gone somewhere, even in the bathroom and tore that envelope open and examine the contents :lol::lol:

Timeline

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

That just might be the case. The interview letter should be in there on top. I hope for you that it is and will be during the time you are going to be there. How long are you going for? You might have to change your date or extend your stay :dance::dance:

I was going for 10 days. I was just thinking the same thing about changing my date. That's why I'm in a panic. He just filed for non impendiment yesterday! I have to settle my spirit. Stop worrying about what I don't know yet and deal with what comes when it comes.

Timeline

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

I was going for 10 days. I was just thinking the same thing about changing my date. That's why I'm in a panic. He just filed for non impendiment yesterday! I have to settle my spirit. Stop worrying about what I don't know yet and deal with what comes when it comes.

Yeah stop worrying. If he does not get the non-mpediment before the interview date, he should take the receipt and they will approved him with a 221-g (I think) pending the cert that is needed. All you both have to do is mention the speed of how things went and how slow the RGD work. I wish and hope the date is in the papers he got. :dance: I can't wait to hear that it is. :thumbs:

Timeline

Promise?? :rofl: That is one of the things that drives me nuts - and from what I have seen from my JA friends here - they don't always learn to jump. It's funny - when I am in JA, I can handle it - when I am here, I have a harder time.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Promise?? :rofl: That is one of the things that drives me nuts - and from what I have seen from my JA friends here - they don't always learn to jump. It's funny - when I am in JA, I can handle it - when I am here, I have a harder time.

MANNNNN I know what you mean. When I'm there I relax and I'm like this is the life. Everything will take care of ei self. Get back home and I'm like What was on my mind. I gots work to do!! Move move woman. lol. It is so funny.

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Yeah stop worrying. If he does not get the non-mpediment before the interview date, he should take the receipt and they will approved him with a 221-g (I think) pending the cert that is needed. All you both have to do is mention the speed of how things went and how slow the RGD work. I wish and hope the date is in the papers he got. :dance: I can't wait to hear that it is. :thumbs:

Oh that is good to hear. I can't wait til he gets off tonight to find out for sure. I will let you all know as soon as I find out one way or the other.

Timeline

The ones I know here in the US have changed. My husband, for one, is about to drive me nuts with his impatience. I am constantly telling him soon come!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

The ones I know here in the US have changed. My husband, for one, is about to drive me nuts with his impatience. I am constantly telling him soon come!

lol. that is funny now he is pushing faster than you. Soon come! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, this sucks. I am so tired of seeing other november filers (and later filers) get their approvals. I know I need to stay positive but where does that get you?!?!? Arggghhhhhhh.

I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. Maybe we have a greater prize somewhere down the line..

I'm sorry Ms. Hellwig and Shrewdgal you haven't received any information yet. I'm praying for your success in this venture. I feel afraid to even post my progress. I know everyone have their own timelines but I hate to see the disappointment in others. Good luck everyone

oh gosh dont be afraid! Everyone deserves their victory!

Hi Tre.

I've missed you. Glad things are working out well. Can't wait to hear all your crazy stories!

Yeah, me either J.G.! :lol:

Glad things are going well Lawny, check in with us when u can. Congrats on getting packet 3 outta the embassy too. LOL. :thumbs:

T

Hope you two hear something soon! I know it gets frustrating to hear about everyone else's approvals even though you are happy for them but hang in there.....you will prevail in the end!

Best of Luck......

T

Wow, Wakey congrats!! You are moving through so quickly!

Thanks Sus. Me know it is moving fast. I only prayed for it when we start and then prayed for dates I wanted it finished by and it looks like things are moving towards the goal. Waiting on interview notice now..drum roll :whistle:

CONGRATS ON YOUR CASE MOVING ALONG!!! Have a blast when u go down on the 18th too! :dance::dance:

Thanks!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.