Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance:

Good Afternoon All,

I am flying out tomorrow to MoBay.......Please pray for Andrew and I......His interview is on Tuesday at 9am........I am just so crazy at this point......Making sure I have everything I need......Everyone take care and maybe when I get back we will have some new pickneys........

Love To All,

Tonya

:luv:

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wacko: Another week has gone by and absolutely no progress. :angry:

Oh, this sucks. I am so tired of seeing other november filers (and later filers) get their approvals. I know I need to stay positive but where does that get you?!?!? Arggghhhhhhh.

Someday I will look back on this.........

Hellwig- I am right there with you.

I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. Maybe we have a greater prize somewhere down the line..

I'm sorry Ms. Hellwig and Shrewdgal you haven't received any information yet. I'm praying for your success in this venture. I feel afraid to even post my progress. I know everyone have their own timelines but I hate to see the disappointment in others. Good luck everyone

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon All,

I am flying out tomorrow to MoBay.......Please pray for Andrew and I......His interview is on Tuesday at 9am........I am just so crazy at this point......Making sure I have everything I need......Everyone take care and maybe when I get back we will have some new pickneys........

Love To All,

Tonya

GOOD LUCK TONYA! We'll all be pulling for you and Andrew on Tuesday. Have fun in JA and let us know how it goes. :dance:

(I posted our interview experience if u wanna check it out)

Tonisha :)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

Good Afternoon All,

Love To All,

Tonya

Good luck Tonya I'm sure you will be successful and blessed

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
Hey Ladies;

Jamaica is so HOT...he was so surprised that he started to cry UNCONTROLLABLY...it got worse when I told him above the approval. I'll fill ya'll in a little later. Well I miss talking to ya'll everyday so, we had to find a internet cafe shop. We dropped of the DS-230 yesterday (have to tell ya'll about that also) they allowed me to go in with him, but they gave us back the 2 pictures told us it was not necessary to to make sure we have 4. They also asked us if we got packet 3 yet and we told them no, so they told us to wait 10 minutes and gave us that.

Miss you already Lawny, Tell us all about when you return. Fried bread fruit ummmm

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Tre.

I've missed you. Glad things are working out well. Can't wait to hear all your crazy stories!

Yeah, me either J.G.! :lol:

Glad things are going well Lawny, check in with us when u can. Congrats on getting packet 3 outta the embassy too. LOL. :thumbs:

T

Oh, this sucks. I am so tired of seeing other november filers (and later filers) get their approvals. I know I need to stay positive but where does that get you?!?!? Arggghhhhhhh.

I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. Maybe we have a greater prize somewhere down the line..

I'm sorry Ms. Hellwig and Shrewdgal you haven't received any information yet. I'm praying for your success in this venture. I feel afraid to even post my progress. I know everyone have their own timelines but I hate to see the disappointment in others. Good luck everyone

Hope you two hear something soon! I know it gets frustrating to hear about everyone else's approvals even though you are happy for them but hang in there.....you will prevail in the end!

Best of Luck......

T

Wow, Wakey congrats!! You are moving through so quickly!

Thanks Sus. Me know it is moving fast. I only prayed for it when we start and then prayed for dates I wanted it finished by and it looks like things are moving towards the goal. Waiting on interview notice now..drum roll :whistle:

CONGRATS ON YOUR CASE MOVING ALONG!!! Have a blast when u go down on the 18th too! :dance::dance:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hey everyone!

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I’m going to down on the 18th I’m excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

WOW!! Good for you - you have some awesome luck on your side. Blow some my way.....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey Ladies;

Jamaica is so HOT...he was so surprised that he started to cry UNCONTROLLABLY...it got worse when I told him above the approval. I'll fill ya'll in a little later. Well I miss talking to ya'll everyday so, we had to find a internet cafe shop. We dropped of the DS-230 yesterday (have to tell ya'll about that also) they allowed me to go in with him, but they gave us back the 2 pictures told us it was not necessary to to make sure we have 4. They also asked us if we got packet 3 yet and we told them no, so they told us to wait 10 minutes and gave us that.

Hey Lawny - we miss you!!

That poor guy.......what comes around goes around girl. He will get you back one day!! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your time will soon be here ladies, and then you'll be scrambling to get all the NVC stuff done. Look at it this way...since your CR1, once you get the visa you won't have to deal with all this stuff for awhile and can just relax and live a normal married life....no USCIS, no NVC, no embassy...just you and hubby.

Keep the faith and try to focus on other aspects of the process instead of that NOA2. :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Good Afternoon All,

Love To All,

Tonya

Good luck you to both! Have a good trip.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Good luck on your interview Tonya - I'll be praying for you guys!

suz

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-09-09 - VSC received I-130 application

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

01-20-09 - Received NOA1 for I-130

06-17-09 - I-130 Approval

06-22-09 - Received NOA2 for I-130

NVC

07-11-09 - Emailed DS-3032

07-11-09 - Paid AOS Fee $70.00

07-23-09 - DS-3032 Accepted via. Email

08-15-09 - Paid IV Fee $400.00

09-14-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - Mailed IV DS-230 Package

09-28-09 - Email FROM NVC stating that both forms were incomplete

10-09-09 - NVC Received both forms corrected

10-20-09 - Case Complete at NVC

10-29-09 - CR-1 Interview Date scheduled for 12-23-09

12-23-09 - Placed under Admin Review for six weeks - 2-3-10

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

06-02-10 - USCIS Received the package back from the Embassy

09-18-10 - Hindi Wedding Ceremony

09-28-10 - Recieved Letter from USCIS Stating reasons for revocation

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

11-17-10 - DS 230 and Immigrant Information Sheet returned to the Embassy

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-07-11 - 3rd Interview with the Embassy after USCIS reaffirmed the case

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Timeline

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I’m going to down on the 18th I’m excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

WOW!! Good for you - you have some awesome luck on your side. Blow some my way.....

Blowing Blowing!!! :whistle:

Timeline

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

yuh knoa Dwayne fe pick up packet 3 yesterday and de gi him packet 4 same time. What a blessing God is to us in this process. His favor is gracious kind and appreciated. Bwoy we gots work fe do now. I'm going to down on the 18th I'm excited to Rass! :dance::dancing:

Wakey

Hey Wakey;

Congrats on your speedy progress and good luck to you both.

I thought packet #4 contains the interview date along with info about getting his medical done? I received p #4 and that was what it contained. What was in your p#4? I am curious.

He said he got lots of papers and information to go get the medical. He didn't read it all yet. Said he would go through it this weekend. I told him ok. I didn't know it might have the interview information. I just figured package 4 had medical information only!! I will find out and let you know what all is in the papers. :blink:

Timeline
hey Clairey..neva si di post..mi deh yah a tek a ruff life easy....just been quite busy not enuff hrs in the days now..so mi deh yah...like Shawn seh..mi no ave no immigration comment fi add so mi nah seh nuttin :) ..just kidding...Shawn :devil:

I know what you mean about being busy. I have worked 5 12-hr shift (including tonight when I go to work) this week. Time is flying by so fast. Remember a couple of months ago when I was whining about this slow process? Well now I am about 2 or so weeks away from Mike's interview and I can't believe it. :wow:

Anyway how is miss diva and mis diva to be? :lol::lol: Have you been feeling well? Have you been able to eat and are you gaining any weight? I hopw so but not too much. Take care and I hope you are alright. :thumbs:

Ms. Hellwig;

I am sorry that things are not going as we expected, but hang in there and all will be well. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.