Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Kimmy on the little upcoming girl :dance: Girl POWER.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey guys I have a question...

My friend got a RFE message for her AOS (I864). Can she generate a barcode to send this in instead of waiting for the letter from the nvc?

Yes she can generate a bar code and re fix the mistake made. She doesn't have to wait for the paper work.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Tonisha thanks for the wonderful interview experience post. Congrats :thumbs:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

JOMO that is great news for Andre all the best :dance:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Wow I didn't have that much to catch up on. I thought I would have more. Everyone have a great day. I need to go take a nap.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone!! I missed you gals for the past couple days. I was really sick Tuesday night so hubby had to drive me to the hospital. I had caught a real bad viral flu and also had some other gross sickness I rather not discuss. :devil: UGH. I was came home yesterday afternoon and today is the first time with a normal temp. All I got to say is those birthing beds are uncomfortable and I had to lie in one position all night so they could hear the babies heart rate. She is still far up and hasn't moved downward yet. I guess now we are ready for the real thing. :whistle: The doc told me to take the rest of this week of from work to recover. I guess that means I only have to work 4 1/2 more days.

I am going to try to stay awake and catch up.

Shauna you will have to let us know how your doctor appointment goes mania? I can't wait to see pics of your little one any day.

How are all the other preggers doing?

well i thought it would be a in and out visit....but of course that is never how it is....first off the place i got my u/s never faxed them the results and really didn't feel like doing it either today...so i had to wait a hour for nothing....then they want me to go get some more blood work done and a non-stress test done on monday as well all because from what they tell me my b/p was slightly high....i really don't see the reason for all these tests but i guess they know better...oh well....other then that baby was good heart rate was strong and she has come down a little bit but not a lot so they think i am looking at maybe another 2 weeks :wacko:

Timeline

We seem to have experts on quite a few topics on here I was wondering if we have any tax experts? I need info on how many exemptions I should be claiming on my paychecks. Right now I claim 3 and if I change it the extra money would really help. I'm moving in August and need every penny I can get to pay for daycare. I need my money now not in a huge refund at the end of the year like I usually get. But I also don't want to end up owing.

Timeline
We seem to have experts on quite a few topics on here I was wondering if we have any tax experts? I need info on how many exemptions I should be claiming on my paychecks. Right now I claim 3 and if I change it the extra money would really help. I'm moving in August and need every penny I can get to pay for daycare. I need my money now not in a huge refund at the end of the year like I usually get. But I also don't want to end up owing.

If you go to the IRS website they have a withholding calculator that you can use to figure out what deduction is best for you. You need to have a paystub handy.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey Kimmie, Gill

Sup???LOL

Hey Clariey,

Sorry, I'm working so I'm poppin in and out! Nothin much, Darling! How bout you?

Gill

I am a little late to respond, but I am fine. Just dealing with some personal issues right now and God has been really good to me so I can't complain. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hey Kimmie, Gill

Sup???LOL

Hey Clariey,

Sorry, I'm working so I'm poppin in and out! Nothin much, Darling! How bout you?

Gill

I am a little late to respond, but I am fine. Just dealing with some personal issues right now and God has been really good to me so I can't complain. :thumbs:

eesh...personal issues. whatever they are you can do it. my mantra "it hasnt killed me yet..."

if you need any prayers let me know. well..I will just pray for you anyway..hahah who couldnt use some prayer???

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

An update you guys. I got packet #4 in the mail today. It was generated on 3/24 but not mailed out until 4/7. I just can't understand the inefficiency of these Government agencies. Two weeks to mail out the most important piece of mail that brings this daunting and stressful process to an end. I now have to send it to him DHL in the morning because I got the letter when I was getting ready to come to work tonight.

I just hope and pray that it gets there before his medical next week (4/16).

I want to once again thank you all for your support and for listening to my constant whining. Now to start a Yardie May interview thread.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hey everyone!! I missed you gals for the past couple days. I was really sick Tuesday night so hubby had to drive me to the hospital. I had caught a real bad viral flu and also had some other gross sickness I rather not discuss. :devil: UGH. I was came home yesterday afternoon and today is the first time with a normal temp. All I got to say is those birthing beds are uncomfortable and I had to lie in one position all night so they could hear the babies heart rate. She is still far up and hasn't moved downward yet. I guess now we are ready for the real thing. :whistle: The doc told me to take the rest of this week of from work to recover. I guess that means I only have to work 4 1/2 more days.

I am going to try to stay awake and catch up.

Shauna you will have to let us know how your doctor appointment goes mania? I can't wait to see pics of your little one any day.

How are all the other preggers doing?

well i thought it would be a in and out visit....but of course that is never how it is....first off the place i got my u/s never faxed them the results and really didn't feel like doing it either today...so i had to wait a hour for nothing....then they want me to go get some more blood work done and a non-stress test done on monday as well all because from what they tell me my b/p was slightly high....i really don't see the reason for all these tests but i guess they know better...oh well....other then that baby was good heart rate was strong and she has come down a little bit but not a lot so they think i am looking at maybe another 2 weeks :wacko:

Another 2 weeks wow hang in there. Shauna you and I need to combine our blood pressure together and it will be just right. Mine was extreme low in the hospital. I always have low blood pressure.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
An update you guys. I got packet #4 in the mail today. It was generated on 3/24 but not mailed out until 4/7. I just can't understand the inefficiency of these Government agencies. Two weeks to mail out the most important piece of mail that brings this daunting and stressful process to an end. I now have to send it to him DHL in the morning because I got the letter when I was getting ready to come to work tonight.

I just hope and pray that it gets there before his medical next week (4/16).

I want to once again thank you all for your support and for listening to my constant whining. Now to start a Yardie May interview thread.

Did he receive a packet 4 also? My husband and I received packet 4 the same week. If you want to be safe you could express ship it to him tomorrow. Good luck you guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.