Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I almost forgot ...:)

THEY SAID I'M HAVING A GIRL !!! :wow: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT :)..SO I'M SWAMPE DWITH DIVAS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

HEY CLASSY HOW'S UR PRINCESS ?

HEY LAWNY..HOW U FEELING ? U READY FOR UR RIDE :devil:

HOW U MEAN...mi more dan ready. Mi all a do mi STRETCHES right yah now. Girl, I just can't wait to see his face. Marcel friend is going to pick me up at the airport. They having a little lunch thing tomorrow for one of their friend that is coming on tomorrow to Baltimore. So, Marcel will be at the luncheon and I'll meet him there. Haaaaaaaaa what a STRESS.

Kimmy mi still feel bad. I know when the plane go to land tomorrow mi ago MAD wid mi EARS :crying: The last time I thought I was going to blow up and I could not hear for 1 week.

I CAN JUST IMAGINE I NOTICED AS I GOT OLDER MY EARS BOTHER ME MORE..NEVER USED TO HAVE A PROBLEM..USUALLY I POP THEM AND I'M GOOD AGAIN

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I almost forgot ...:)

THEY SAID I'M HAVING A GIRL !!! :wow: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT :)..SO I'M SWAMPE DWITH DIVAS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

Congrats Kimmy.

Have a safe trip Trelawny.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Safe travels Lawny,,,,,,, Have a wonderful time.

Congrats Kimmy,,,, I love to dress little girls and do their hair... lol

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

SBJ -- Sunny thanks.

Why do I always wait until the last minitue to back and they better not give me any trouble in CUSTOMS worse that I'm not feeling well.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys I have a question...

My friend got a RFE message for her AOS (I864). Can she generate a barcode to send this in instead of waiting for the letter from the nvc?

Confused.....she got an RFE cause she didn't send in the I-864? Or was there just a problem with it? Something missing?

She needs to send in the letter with the missing/wrong info. to match to her file.

Her hubby forgot to date the form and they are requesting his 2007 taxes. What I want to know is if she can send the corrected form and 2007 tax return with a self generated barcode?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
HELL YA'LL I'm still not packed. I'm about to go do that right now. I'll miss you all. Please pray for me.

For those of you asking about YARDIE...she's fine. She's just chillin for a while. All is good.

See you in 2 weeks haaaaaaaaaa TALLIBACK

Luv ya'll.

Poor thing he still don't know. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Girl yuh sure is crazy. Y yuh driving de man crazy? Me caan wait fe hear de story bout this ya surprise yuh have planned for him :lol::lol:

When I am going to Ja I pack like two weeks before and just pack my carryon couple days before or I'll forget things I need. I even make a list. :hehe:

HELL YA'LL I'm still not packed. I'm about to go do that right now. I'll miss you all. Please pray for me.

For those of you asking about YARDIE...she's fine. She's just chillin for a while. All is good.

See you in 2 weeks haaaaaaaaaa TALLIBACK

Luv ya'll.

Poor thing he still don't know. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Girl yuh sure is crazy. Y yuh driving de man crazy? Me caan wait fe hear de story bout this ya surprise yuh have planned for him :lol::lol:

When I am going to Ja I pack like two weeks before and just pack my carryon couple days before or I'll forget things I need. I even make a list. :hehe:

Girl I use to do that, but since I've had my son I just don't have time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SBJ -- Sunny thanks.

Why do I always wait until the last minitue to back and they better not give me any trouble in CUSTOMS worse that I'm not feeling well.

Enjoy Trelawny,

I should be in Kingston on Thursday to see my husband

Wanda

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Timeline
I almost forgot ... :)

THEY SAID I'M HAVING A GIRL !!! :wow: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT :) ..SO I'M SWAMPE DWITH DIVAS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

I almost missed this. CONGRATULATIONS KIMMIE GIRL :dance::dance: Another diva on the way. Poor Kashi :wacko: Awha him a go du wid all a oonu? :lol::lol:

SBJ -- Sunny thanks.

Enjoy Trelawny,

Wanda

Safe travels to you too Wanda. Enjoy Ja for all of us who can't be there. :thumbs: Lawny is going to be too busy at that beach place to think about us :lol::lol:

Timeline
I almost forgot ... :)

THEY SAID I'M HAVING A GIRL !!! :wow: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT :) ..SO I'M SWAMPE DWITH DIVAS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

I almost missed this. CONGRATULATIONS KIMMIE GIRL :dance: Another diva on the way. Poor Kashi :wacko: Awha him a go du wid all a oonu? :lol::lol:

SBJ -- Sunny thanks.

Enjoy Trelawny,

Wanda

Safe travels to you too Wanda. Enjoy Ja for all of us who can't be there. :thumbs: Lawny is going to be too busy at that beach place to think about us :lol::lol:

Dean End Beach I think it is. DWL

Edited by clairern

Timeline

Good night all. I am call to work tomorrow, so I need my beauty rest. LOL May God be with us all and wake us all up with renewed spirit to face another day.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bwoy Kimmy is having a Kimmy 2 or should we say three *sigh" mi nuh know if mi ready for dat yet, poor Kashi fi real.

Lawny have fun on your trip and no babies, tell Marcel we say hello. I wish u could take a picture of his face when he sees you and u tell him he's approved.

I am so TIRED.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Congrats Kimmy, yuh know yuh haffi guh again until Kashi get him BOY right??? :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Bwoy Kimmy is having a Kimmy 2 or should we say three *sigh" mi nuh know if mi ready for dat yet, poor Kashi fi real.

Lawny have fun on your trip and no babies, tell Marcel we say hello. I wish u could take a picture of his face when he sees you and u tell him he's approved.

I am so TIRED.

Wah u seh JENGS... as ya'll can see I can't stay away..

:crying: (((((((((((HOW DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SAY GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEE)))))))) I'm supose to be singing.

:crying:

:crying: I love you ALL. See you in 2 weeks. :crying:

tep aff a mi name

I am so TIRED.

Wah u seh JENGS... as ya'll can see I can't stay away..

:crying: (((((((((((HOW DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SAY GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEE)))))))) I'm supose to be singing.

:crying:

:crying: I love you ALL. See you in 2 weeks. :crying:

TWO WEEKS??????????

Yuh BRITE, I wanna gooooooooo :crying: :crying: :crying:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.