Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I will pray that God answers all your prayers.

Hey JG - did you see my post about Packet 3?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, about his sister or SIL calling him that he has mail there? Funny, Tre. Too funny.

Sorry, I didn't respond. I 've been a little preocupied with a friend in need. Can you guys add an anonymous name to your prayer chain? My friend in Canada that I met on another Jamaican web site.....Her son is giving her so much trouble on top of the trouble he's been in for a while now. 15 going on thinking he's a grown man!!! She's trying to save him from that trouble; but her solution may mean bad news any way you look at it. She's really beside herself. I've had tears in my eyes for her all morning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Oh, about his sister or SIL calling him that he has mail there? Funny, Tre. Too funny.

Sorry, I didn't respond. I 've been a little preocupied with a friend in need. Can you guys add an anonymous name to your prayer chain? My friend in Canada that I met on another Jamaican web site.....Her son is giving her so much trouble on top of the trouble he's been in for a while now. 15 going on thinking he's a grown man!!! She's trying to save him from that trouble; but her solution may mean bad news any way you look at it. She's really beside herself. I've had tears in my eyes for her all morning.

Prayer added. Wow, 15 and I'm sure he does not want to be told what to do.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Prayer added. Wow, 15 and I'm sure he does not want to be told what to do.

He's so far beyond that, Tre. It's really scary. I fear for him as well as what he is capable of doing to her.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies,

Good just moved a mountain for me and mr jengy...keep praying for us, we just have a few more hills to go. the devil is a LIAR.

the other day one of my friends said to me if don't i know that the devil will do his best to tear down marriage because it is a god-bless union. I never looked at it like dat, but when u look around mi haffi say is true.

me will get back to dis, maybe

dear lord,

please reach out to jomo's friend son. lord today when so many young men are getting into trouble and losing their lives. lord please keep him from harm and still his temper and his hand. lord please reveal what is bothering this young man, lord if he's bored let him find something contructive to do. lord if he is with the wrong crowd please seperate them. lord you don't give us more than what we can bear. lord give his mother the faith and the strenght and the guidance to reach out and help her child, even though the short term solution may seem harsh, we are worried about the long run for this child. lord please turn that angry spirit into a peaceful one. lord u know the future U have for THIS child and lord u will not let the devil take it away. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR. thank you lord for hearing this prayer and granting this request amen.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I've head tears in my eyes all morning, Jengs. You are not helping me with that right now.

That was beautiful. Thank you.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I've head tears in my eyes all morning, Jengs. You are not helping me with that right now.

That was beautiful. Thank you.

call your friend and tell her God got her back, and she should thank him for delivering her child, he will.

Luckily god hears prayers, even though i can't spell a fart. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ditto.... Hang in there girls. We are all so lucky to have each other. What a difference it all makes to be able to chat about life with a group of people that we don't really know. (except, I was able to meet JG last year) It has been a wonderful experience for me.

(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Ditto.... Hang in there girls. We are all so lucky to have each other. What a difference it all makes to be able to chat about life with a group of people that we don't really know. (except, I was able to meet JG last year) It has been a wonderful experience for me.

mi scared to met yuh, u might run mi over wid u bike!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi scared to met yuh, u might run mi over wid u bike!

Jengs, LMAO :lol: I wish you could see my meez in full action. She rides the bike standing up too.....

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

Good just moved a mountain for me and mr jengy...keep praying for us, we just have a few more hills to go. the devil is a LIAR.

the other day one of my friends said to me if don't i know that the devil will do his best to tear down marriage because it is a god-bless union. I never looked at it like dat, but when u look around mi haffi say is true.

me will get back to dis, maybe

dear lord,

please reach out to jomo's friend son. lord today when so many young men are getting into trouble and losing their lives. lord please keep him from harm and still his temper and his hand. lord please reveal what is bothering this young man, lord if he's bored let him find something contructive to do. lord if he is with the wrong crowd please seperate them. lord you don't give us more than what we can bear. lord give his mother the faith and the strenght and the guidance to reach out and help her child, even though the short term solution may seem harsh, we are worried about the long run for this child. lord please turn that angry spirit into a peaceful one. lord u know the future U have for THIS child and lord u will not let the devil take it away. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR. thank you lord for hearing this prayer and granting this request amen.

Jengs, I just prayed last night for God to expedite your needs i will continue to left you up in prayer.

Please add me to the prayer list cause i currently feel like I am breaking.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Ok, cool Kimmy.

Well fins the stroller you like and then look pon Ebay for it! Much more cheaper. Plus you may find a slightly used one of a better model and get it for alot cheaper than you were first willing to pay. If I could register on Ebay mi would...haha

Hey Jax,

How much was the goat? I am wondering what a good deal is? Plus anybody know the secret to tenderizing this ere American goat?

We pay around $3.69 a lb. Andre doesn't tenderize overnight. He just cooks it down for hours and hours. Same way with the oxtail. We eat both every week.

Mawning Family,

Lita...did you pressure deh meat? The pressure cooker is a Jamaicans best friend! Thirty to forty minutes in the pressure cooker deh meat jus mash inna yuh mouth!

See I kept asking hubby shoud I get the pressure cooker or a slow cooker...im seh im scared feh mi tuh use pressure cooker. :angry: So then i got all freaked out after hearing Lawny story bout deh cooker dem in di ceiling. I ended up just cooking in in the pot. I'm gonna get a pressure cooker...you have a brand you suggest?

Timeline
Should I even ansah Shawn00 opps Shawn99

Lawny,

Jah Knoa...I wouldn't even boddah...em soon gone agen. Shawn is a joker ya! Em love come hin han start wan phockery hargument han vex hup deh thread. Mi tink em suffer wid Bipolar dishorder. Cause den em will come hin han jus cool. Lawd, yuh neva knoa wat yuh a guh git wid our likkle Shawnie! :girlwerewolf2xn: Somewan mussi piss em hoff dis mawning...nuh tekki too serious yuh 'ear!

Gill

Yes, we all love our Shanwnie...even though im crazy tu rass. :wacko:

Timeline
Hey Lawny mawnin

hey vj ..Shauna the link doesnt work can't see the pic

Hey Kimmy --

The bed that you showed I have one, but I think mine is green. I loved that thing. I also agree, I don't do well with a travel system either. My son only stayed in the carrier until he was 5 months. He was BIG so I put him into a converter seat which is now a boster seat. I think I paid $249 (in 2004) for his converter seat, but it was worth the money. My co worker paid $549 for a car seat. I had to ask her what it came with.

hahahhh...yeah they do grow out of the seat that come with the system pretty quickly..i did the same thing..i just threw that one out cause she spilled every blasted thing on it and it was just emabarassing so i bought another one trying to keep it clean

Ok, cool Kimmy.

Well fins the stroller you like and then look pon Ebay for it! Much more cheaper. Plus you may find a slightly used one of a better model and get it for alot cheaper than you were first willing to pay. If I could register on Ebay mi would...haha

Hey Jax,

How much was the goat? I am wondering what a good deal is? Plus anybody know the secret to tenderizing this ere American goat?

We pay around $3.69 a lb. Andre doesn't tenderize overnight. He just cooks it down for hours and hours. Same way with the oxtail. We eat both every week.

yeah you just have to have patience and slow cook..i want some of Andre's food one of these days :)

i figured I needed to cook it longer cause the leftovers were more tender. I think i cooked it for about 3 hours. It was ok for my first try but next time, I'm gonna use you alls suggestions.

JG, where you get your goat....a Caribbean store?

Timeline
Ok, cool Kimmy.

Hey Jax,

I hope it didn't take 9 hours like the last time I cooked goat. That was the longest it's ever taken. I got so fustrated I drove over to my parents house for dinner.

9 hours is a bit long, Tre. Did you have to kill the goat first?

I'd say on average, Andre probably cooks it down for about 4 hours. And, I cannot express enough how much I DID NOT like it in the crock pot. It did not cook down enough to soften.

Oxtail is okay in the crock pot if you leave it on all day.

DAMN JG -- I can't even laugh. My voice is so deep I sound like Barry White. I can't believe all of this is from allergies. JG Have you ever had to take a STERIOD injection?

Yuk! I had to take steriod pills for my back before....they taste like an alkaline battery and the taste is in your mouth til you brush yout teeth no matter how careful you are that is dont touch your tongue. I would guess the injection is just an issue with needles...but it does work....instantly almost

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.