13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

love dis tuh...but mi just a fatten mi yeye nah buy nuttin over $350

STROLLER

DIS TUH

stroller 3

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Family,

So Ken and I went to go visit his Family inna deh Bronx yesterday! (Remember the same one that assured us the whole time his K1 was processing that he could stay there and then told em she ave nuh room fuh em afta we git through!)

Ok, so I am telling her that we are starting to plan our wedding now. What does she say...

"Suh wait...onnuh a married har fuh real!!!" :blink::blink::blink:

WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!

I was about to say something...but I looked at Ken and he gave mi deh 'let mi handle this' look!

Ken just looked at her and started laughing! He told her "Ohhhh...Auntie yuh mussi git us confuse wid some next couple. Auntie dis is a LIFE ting yuh knoa...ah knoa joketing dis! Gill is mi Wife fuh LIFE...we jus haffi mek hit official!

Bwoy, yuh see dis Gurl...when heveryboddi ah ton dem back pon mi han give hup pon mi EVER reaching...yuh see mi wife she NEVA EVA give hup pon mi! She dyam near KILL harself fi mek some people fantasy...our reality! Yuh see mi...no wan couldda EVA disrespect fi mi Lioness han mi nuh LACE dem fuh hit! Mi LUC-KY fi ave har! She's smart, beautiful, sexy han has a heart bigga dan yuh Empire State Building...Bwoy, mi nuh knoa is wat mi duh inna mi las life fi git my Gill as mi prize...but hit mussi be good! Suh please Auntie...keep yuh couples straight...zeen."

Afta dat hevery wan just ease back!! :lol: :lol: han Auntie seh..."Yes Ken...mi mussi confuse deh two of onnuh wid a next couple mi knoa!" DYAM RIGHT!!!!

Like mi seh...Mi love mi man...BAD!!! ;)

Bless-up han mi love onnuh! :luv::luv:

Have a good day!

Gill

P.S.- When we got back in the car afta leaving Auntie house, Ken was like mi knoa dis story ah guh be printed ina deh Early edition of deh VJ Gleaner tuhmarra! :blush::blush::lol:

GILL -- you've got to be kidding right. I'm SPEECHLESS right now. Well, we found out last night that Marcel auntie...the FATCEY one in New York is coming to living in Maryland (the same state) she told everyone in Jamaica was too DANGEROUS because it's close to D.C. and they always shooting people there. So here the B#$(*. "YOU KNOW SEH DEM THINGS NEVAH REALLY WORK OUT...besides SHE AVE PICKNEY AREADI AND SHE LOOK OLD". Mi naw asah her yet. She leaves for Jamaica the same day as I do and we should arrive about the same time. She don't know I'll be there. She also tells Marcel parents how she/THEM really have to sit down and talk sense to him and that's the main reason for her VISIT! I know she really there for her daugther's wedding (which I'll be attending) and that she was not invited to. Her own daugther didn't invite her mother to the wedding. Need I say more.

Yuh know i'm starting to think she don't want Marcel to come to America, because then the people back home will find out say, her life ain't to hot, yuh feel me?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm here checkin out strollers..it mek mi waan register :)

love di bugaboo in this color..check out htis color

bugaboo

Kimmy, you are going to have to tell me what color this is. It won't let me take a peek.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Brownskinn, I see you're hitting the books like me - I am so tired of school but I know this will pay off and help to provide a better life for the family.

So am I. :blush: Yes, I gotta keep thinking better life, better life. I got through that statistics course with a B. Don't ask me how. Hopefully two more years and I'm done. I have an entrance interview for the Masters In Nursing program coming up soon. So, I have been working on that and I had to write two essays to get in.

Hey good for you. I have a cousin with a doctorate in Nursing. I'm in awe of her. Big up to all the nurses out there who have to put up with crappy patients like me. :whistle:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

STROLLER

DIS TUH

stroller 3

Same here.....cussing this computer today!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

STROLLER

DIS TUH

stroller 3

I saw the cutest stroller today, by Max-cosi, hope i have the name right, it had the name quincy down the side. it looked like a carseat type of thing, something similar to the two you have links, but it fit the baby so good.

Timeline

it's pink JG :)..Jengs that's the name of the one I saw 1st

here it is..not sure if it's the same one u saw

MAXI COSI

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

the last stroller look like deh baby ah fly right outta it. haha

I like that pink one too. Where are you finding all these. I need to get my lil sister one soon.

How much dem tings deh? Dem look like likkle space ships.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
the last stroller look like deh baby ah fly right outta it. haha

I like that pink one too. Where are you finding all these. I need to get my lil sister one soon.

How much dem tings deh? Dem look like likkle space ships.

hahaa..yuh so rite

here's a link

strollers

Timeline
Hey ladies!!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I am back from the city. We went to visit hubbies cousin. He was so excited cause his cousin made pumpkin soup, cornmeal porridge, jerk chicken, rice and peas, Jamaican bread, fried plantain and had D&G soda. Then his cousin took us to the south side of Chicago to the African Caribbean grocery store. We are all stocked up now and can make our own food. Now I can try all these recipes cause I have the right ingredients. I want to make some pumpkin soup tonight. I hope its good. Spent way to much. His cousins family and friends all came out on Saturday just to meet us. It was nice and they bought us some cute baby out fits, bottles, bibs and burp rags.

Shauna any day now. Did they tell you that they would induce you if you went past 42 weeks?

That was really nice Jax...everything u get is help no matter how small...

I think they schedule to induce once ur past due..or if the baby is too big or stuff like that..like mi seh mi just love chat ..Clairey will vouch fi dah one deh fi mi :hehe:

The only thing I wish was the items at the store could be cheaper. It is rough double the price of JA. We didn't buy goat for that fact we now its hard to cook and it was so expensive. We spent a lot with out any meat. Hubby is loving the patties.

Thanks for let me knowing about inducing.

Shauna I will make you big pot of rice and peas just come on over :)! I am doing fine. My bottom is just a hurting. I think its the braxton hicks thing. I try to clean the whole house but only can get one floor done. UGH. I am still going to clean my bathroom tonight if it kills me.

Kimmy - Love the strollers they are so cute. I can understand the money issue.

I didn't pay over 100 bucks for mine. We are trying to save every last dollar to go to Jamaica. So little one can see Grandma. Hand me downs all the way for us.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Ok, cool Kimmy.

Well fins the stroller you like and then look pon Ebay for it! Much more cheaper. Plus you may find a slightly used one of a better model and get it for alot cheaper than you were first willing to pay. If I could register on Ebay mi would...haha

Hey Jax,

How much was the goat? I am wondering what a good deal is? Plus anybody know the secret to tenderizing this ere American goat?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Jax..di only reason I'm going for these strolers is cause MI CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I HATE TRAVEL SYSTEMS..they are bulky, heavy, MY GOSH....mi radda buy a car seat separate and a stroller..mi buy Kimora a Combi JUST b/c her 1st one so heavy..cause we traveled so much back and forth to JA...mi can lift, fold, push wid one blasted hand and fi fold inna half...mi tell everybody..IF OONUH NO WAAN MI GI OONUH BACK DI GIFT NO BUY MI NO BLASTED TRAVEL SYSTEM...IF I TELL YUH WHERE KIMORA OWN DEH MI WOULDAN A LIE TO OONUH...DYAM TINGS :angry:

oh..i never got on the EBAy thing..mi try but it look so blsted confusing.,.and mi always wonder if the stuff new ..i have a BIG PHOBIA....well...only if mi no know yuh :)

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline
Ok, cool Kimmy.

Well fins the stroller you like and then look pon Ebay for it! Much more cheaper. Plus you may find a slightly used one of a better model and get it for alot cheaper than you were first willing to pay. If I could register on Ebay mi would...haha

Hey Jax,

How much was the goat? I am wondering what a good deal is? Plus anybody know the secret to tenderizing this ere American goat?

To be honest. Hubby looked at the prices and said no. He said it was double the JA price and it was hard to cook. Sorry I can't help anymore. I love Ebay. My cousin even bought her formula on Ebay for real cheap. With no problems I was like formula are u kidding. Geeish...

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.