Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Mawning Family,

So Ken and I went to go visit his Family inna deh Bronx yesterday! (Remember the same one that assured us the whole time his K1 was processing that he could stay there and then told em she ave nuh room fuh em afta we git through!)

Ok, so I am telling her that we are starting to plan our wedding now. What does she say...

"Suh wait...onnuh a married har fuh real!!!" :blink::blink::blink:

WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!

I was about to say something...but I looked at Ken and he gave mi deh 'let mi handle this' look!

Ken just looked at her and started laughing! He told her "Ohhhh...Auntie yuh mussi git us confuse wid some next couple. Auntie dis is a LIFE ting yuh knoa...ah knoa joketing dis! Gill is mi Wife fuh LIFE...we jus haffi mek hit official!

Bwoy, yuh see dis Gurl...when heveryboddi ah ton dem back pon mi han give hup pon mi EVER reaching...yuh see mi wife she NEVA EVA give hup pon mi! She dyam near KILL harself fi mek some people fantasy...our reality! Yuh see mi...no wan couldda EVA disrespect fi mi Lioness han mi nuh LACE dem fuh hit! Mi LUC-KY fi ave har! She's smart, beautiful, sexy han has a heart bigga dan yuh Empire State Building...Bwoy, mi nuh knoa is wat mi duh inna mi las life fi git my Gill as mi prize...but hit mussi be good! Suh please Auntie...keep yuh couples straight...zeen."

Afta dat hevery wan just ease back!! :lol: :lol: han Auntie seh..."Yes Ken...mi mussi confuse deh two of onnuh wid a next couple mi knoa!" DYAM RIGHT!!!!

Like mi seh...Mi love mi man...BAD!!! ;)

Bless-up han mi love onnuh! :luv::luv:

Have a good day!

Gill

P.S.- When we got back in the car afta leaving Auntie house, Ken was like mi knoa dis story ah guh be printed ina deh Early edition of deh VJ Gleaner tuhmarra! :blush::blush::lol:

GILL -- you've got to be kidding right. I'm SPEECHLESS right now. Well, we found out last night that Marcel auntie...the FATCEY one in New York is coming to living in Maryland (the same state) she told everyone in Jamaica was too DANGEROUS because it's close to D.C. and they always shooting people there. So here the B#$(*. "YOU KNOW SEH DEM THINGS NEVAH REALLY WORK OUT...besides SHE AVE PICKNEY AREADI AND SHE LOOK OLD". Mi naw asah her yet. She leaves for Jamaica the same day as I do and we should arrive about the same time. She don't know I'll be there. She also tells Marcel parents how she/THEM really have to sit down and talk sense to him and that's the main reason for her VISIT! I know she really there for her daugther's wedding (which I'll be attending) and that she was not invited to. Her own daugther didn't invite her mother to the wedding. Need I say more.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill..yuh really good cause mi would just ready same time and when dem want fi si Ken dem woulda affi meet him somewhere cause mi not going back..brite..tell dem fi phock off next time...

And to di one Lawny.....MI NAH AVE NO BLASTED TWINZ...yuh dan dere wid fi yuh mout memba a yuh di one in heat..well and mi husband but him cyann do nuttin more round yah so..so yuh betta set up yuhself :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey ladies!!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I am back from the city. We went to visit hubbies cousin. He was so excited cause his cousin made pumpkin soup, cornmeal porridge, jerk chicken, rice and peas, Jamaican bread, fried plantain and had D&G soda. Then his cousin took us to the south side of Chicago to the African Caribbean grocery store. We are all stocked up now and can make our own food. Now I can try all these recipes cause I have the right ingredients. I want to make some pumpkin soup tonight. I hope its good. Spent way to much. His cousins family and friends all came out on Saturday just to meet us. It was nice and they bought us some cute baby out fits, bottles, bibs and burp rags.

Shauna any day now. Did they tell you that they would induce you if you went past 42 weeks?

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Gill..yuh really good cause mi would just ready same time and when dem want fi si Ken dem woulda affi meet him somewhere cause mi not going back..brite..tell dem fi phock off next time...

And to di one Lawny.....MI NAH AVE NO BLASTED TWINZ...yuh dan dere wid fi yuh mout memba a yuh di one in heat..well and mi husband but him cyann do nuttin more round yah so..so yuh betta set up yuhself :)

Oh come on Kimmy --

but you look sooooo CUTE pregnant.

SUNNY if you're around -- did you hear about the shooting at the house party last night? Why can't they just enjoy themselves and get along. If di place crowded of course you might have someone step on your NEW shoes. Just SENSELESS!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Oh come on Kimmy --

SUNNY if you're around -- did you hear about the shooting at the house party last night? Why can't they just enjoy themselves and get along. If di place crowded of course you might have someone step on your NEW shoes. Just SENSELESS!

:rofl::bonk:

ok..anyone remember baby glass bottles ? :) aren't they just so classic..impractical BUT..mi still want dem :hehe:

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey Brownskinn, I see you're hitting the books like me - I am so tired of school but I know this will pay off and help to provide a better life for the family.

So am I. :blush: Yes, I gotta keep thinking better life, better life. I got through that statistics course with a B. Don't ask me how. Hopefully two more years and I'm done. I have an entrance interview for the Masters In Nursing program coming up soon. So, I have been working on that and I had to write two essays to get in.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Hey ladies!!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I am back from the city. We went to visit hubbies cousin. He was so excited cause his cousin made pumpkin soup, cornmeal porridge, jerk chicken, rice and peas, Jamaican bread, fried plantain and had D&G soda. Then his cousin took us to the south side of Chicago to the African Caribbean grocery store. We are all stocked up now and can make our own food. Now I can try all these recipes cause I have the right ingredients. I want to make some pumpkin soup tonight. I hope its good. Spent way to much. His cousins family and friends all came out on Saturday just to meet us. It was nice and they bought us some cute baby out fits, bottles, bibs and burp rags.

Shauna any day now. Did they tell you that they would induce you if you went past 42 weeks?

That was really nice Jax...everything u get is help no matter how small...

I think they schedule to induce once ur past due..or if the baby is too big or stuff like that..like mi seh mi just love chat ..Clairey will vouch fi dah one deh fi mi :hehe:

about the SS card....you SHOULD wait at least 2 weeks to make sure the name is in the system....he has to fill out a form that you can get on the ss website and you can get it before you are married....

I was wondering if things have changed....we were told to wait 10 days after the POE then apply for the SS card. We applied on a Monday and he got it that Friday.....no problems because we waited to him to get in the system.

Same here, 10 days, with no problems. :thumbs:

Timeline
Hey Brownskinn, I see you're hitting the books like me - I am so tired of school but I know this will pay off and help to provide a better life for the family.

So am I. :blush: Yes, I gotta keep thinking better life, better life. I got through that statistics course with a B. Don't ask me how. Hopefully two more years and I'm done. I have an entrance interview for the Masters In Nursing program coming up soon. So, I have been working on that and I had to write two essays to get in.

Fabulous brownie..My plan was to do nursing school 1st..but then here comes BABY :)..sooo i've decided to my MPA 1st which i was going to do after the nursing school :)..since the BSN programs were all full-time..just time..U WILL DO IT girl...and good luck on ur interview

TGIF everyone

My epidural was a godsend, because once the pitocin kicked in my contractions went from being bearable to me crying in pain for Jesus :lol:

It took a good while for them to get the catherer in the right place because I kept feeling it (and that was mainly because my back was not positioned correctly) but I felt every urge to push. My placenta would not come out when I pushed so the doc had to go in and get it (thank you epidural!) and then I would not stop bleeding so they had to go in again and remove clots (thank you epidural!).

I'm glad you came through that alright. :unsure: Same here epidurals have been my best friends...x2! :thumbs: I didn't make it to the hospital quite in time with the last one. They wouldn't give it to me. It really didn't seem so bad, going without it; then again, I have never had to labor for longer than hour.

Fabulous brownie..My plan was to do nursing school 1st..but then here comes BABY :) ..sooo i've decided to my MPA 1st which i was going to do after the nursing school :) ..since the BSN programs were all full-time..just time..U WILL DO IT girl...and good luck on ur interview

Baby soon come, esp if I don't get in. The weight was holding me back but now It really dosen't matter and hubby keeps talking bout it more and more.

How about ADN schools? Do they have them in your area? I went the LPN,(three semesters) ADN,(three semesters) BSN( about a year) route... A little over three years had I'd done it without breaks. But there is always life. You could do the same?

Edited by brownnskinn

Oh come on Kimmy --

:rofl::bonk:

ok..anyone remember baby glass bottles ? :)aren't they just so classic..impractical BUT..mi still want dem :hehe:

Kimmy,

I felt the same way and I had some. Someone gave them to me a total of six. I just love them.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.