Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd G-wd ( ;) ) Lita,

That sound like a Toya han Fitz(ish) wedding! :lol: Baby Gurl, I learned a LANNNNNNNG time ago...hit's not deh wedding...it's deh marriage! ;):luv:

Bless,Gill

Yuh knoa!! man it was a beautiful wedding, but all the side action foolishness was crazy. Me and Evan felt so bad for my dad too cause he looked so depressed at the wedding. And after the wedding, Evan checked his cell, and my dad was calling and texting him saying whats going on what am I supposed to be doing" when he was left at the hotel. So next day we spent with my dad.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quote name='Marlita' post='1639642' date='Mar 6 2008, 03:12 PM']

YES

Gill, mi olda sista is the gossip network fi mi fambly. I hate it!! She was the one who told my dad of my engagement before I could do it. And she was the one who spread all this negative thinking and energy about him while I was planning my wedding. Thus making half my family not even support my engagement and not plan to go to my wedding. And don't get me started at how she went on at the wedding. Mi swear!!! Mi wan fi box her right then and there inna mi wedding dress!

that was jealousy, she married???

dyam come in like , mi a write to meself

Mi God sister actually said..."It's not fair you've had TWO marriages and I haven;t even had one!" :o "Well, I hope it's not just a green cyard em looking...cause den yuh a guh be han0-2!!!!" Now I ask yuh is WAT kindda shyt DAT!!!!

Mi jus laugh han tell har..."Bwoy, is NOW mi understand WHY mi ave two marriage han yuh ave NONE!!! Mi woulddna waan fi married yuh eiddah!" Now mine you this was all said in a shrewd laughing type manner...BUT SHE GOT MY POINT AND MOVED DEH HELL ON!!!! ;) ...Don't ramp wid mi wid such foolishness!

Gill

nuh better she did ask if him have any friend??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

You know mi no know why mi stay on this thread :) i used to think one girl in particular her strories were always so over the top mi always tink seh a lie she a tell..I like MOST :lol: of the ppl here..i think we are one mad set of girls..notice the men never come back :lol: only to aska question :luv: ..how di rest a di question did go again ? mi soon come

Jengs u wah is yuh wah :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
:lol: Someone muss have a question or dilemma?!? Yuh cousin brodda mother auntie nah have no problems? :lol::lol: Mi knoa sey smaddy have sumting dem a wonda about and dem juss afraid fi ask. Come out wid it! Mek we chat sumting else fi deh ress of deh day :thumbs:

Alrite mi have a question? WHAT KEEP YAH COMING BACK TO JV? Mainly this tread? Sometime I wonder why I check dis here site so often. Do you actually value the opinions of those on the bord. Do you think people who post here are really genuine,How much of whats posted here matters? It's obviously not just for immigration info. :blush: Just wondering what your thoughts are.

I think its nice just to chat or listen to people who are going through the same or something similar to yourself. I think people in general like to know that they have something in common with other people. It makes you feel better about yourself.

Not too mention there is some good advise and good laughs on here.

:-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Lawd G-wd ( ;) ) Lita,

That sound like a Toya han Fitz(ish) wedding! :lol: Baby Gurl, I learned a LANNNNNNNG time ago...hit's not deh wedding...it's deh marriage! ;):luv:

Bless,Gill

Yuh knoa!! man it was a beautiful wedding, but all the side action foolishness was crazy. Me and Evan felt so bad for my dad too cause he looked so depressed at the wedding. And after the wedding, Evan checked his cell, and my dad was calling and texting him saying whats going on what am I supposed to be doing" when he was left at the hotel. So next day we spent with my dad.

aaawww, that is so sad, some people just like mash up your someting dem

Lawd G-wd ( ;) ) Lita,

Bless,Gill

aaawww, that is so sad, some people just like mash up your someting dem

You know mi no know why mi stay on this thread :) i used to think one girl in particular her strories were always so over the top mi always tink seh a lie she a tell..I like MOST :lol: of the ppl here..i think we are one mad set of girls..notice the men never come back :lol: only to aska question :luv: ..how di rest a di question did go again ? mi soon come

Jengs u wah is yuh wah :lol:

only u would be writing an answer to a question u don't know, u crack me up.

ask Lita,

she get the mix up!!

Timeline
that is bullsh!t, on the real, i'm just shaking my head, she could have done better than that. but i can do u one better, my sister baby father is mr jengles twin. and mi done.

What the? I had to think about this for a minute. yall keep it in the family huh? rahtid!!

Boy sound like my sister.

Ok! now mi get it!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAHS....how are ya'll. Bway mi ago mad...weh mi NOTICE deh!...ow dem decide who fi process fuss...bway..cho man

Hang on me dear. Mi dida feel the same way couple weeks ago and when mi least expect it, de case complete. Yuh knoa we deh ya fe yuh put yuh head pon we shoulda. We luv yuh and yuh can bawl pon we shoulda anytime :luv::luv:

This is why I keep coming back!!!

even though mi had to tek mi time and read the patwah!!

Filed: Other Timeline

YES!!!!! MI waan fi hear deh answer tuh dis...cause all hell is about to set loose inna fi mi family when dem here wat mi a guh duh! :lol::lol: IT'S GOT 'STELLA' ALL OVER IT.... :angry::angry: ...But only Ken and I know it's NOT!! :luv:

Bless,Gill

All now mi a wait fi answer on what to do, mi nuh get it yet!!!

anyway, you haven't told your family about Ken yet?? are they invited to the wedding??

Jengy,

I told my 'supportive' family members and my father. Aunts, Uncles...everyone one else jus a guh haffi find thorugh my family's gossip network! They will all talk ish amongst each other...but not to my face! I tried to tell the 'head' of deh gossip tree last night( so she could kick hoff deh new 'NEWS')...but as soon as she hear seh mi a guh Kingston...she start wan bag ah fussin'! Mi neva even git round fi tell har WHY mi a guh Kingston! :lol:

It's exhausting...I told 2 more family members this week...both of them immediately said the sane thing..."Yuh sure hit not Green cyard em a look!" On one hand I know I have matured alot ...cause deh old Gill wouldda cuss dem han keep moving. I see it as them looking out for me...which is sweet! But I'm a grown-a$$ ooman...Good or bad is my decision fi mek!

Yup their all coming to the wedding! It'll be VERY INTERESTING!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Gill, mi olda sista is the gossip network fi mi fambly. I hate it!! She was the one who told my dad of my engagement before I could do it. And she was the one who spread all this negative thinking and energy about him while I was planning my wedding. Thus making half my family not even support my engagement and not plan to go to my wedding. And don't get me started at how she went on at the wedding. Mi swear!!! Mi wan fi box her right then and there inna mi wedding dress!

People often times tell me this about my sisiter, this jealousy thing, it took me a long time to realize it was true. I could not for th elife of me understand why she is jealous of me. Did/do she understand what I had to go through to get where I am, to have what I have, be what I am. She often times ask for advice, then will never take and wonder why her life is do misserable, I don't get.If you don't want my help, then don't ask for it :blink: .

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

I love seeing other people's joys and sorrows.....I feel the thrill of the NOAs, the finger-nail biting suspense before the interview....The glow of love for their SO, the frustration at being so far away, the giddy thrill of knowing they have the visa in hand.....the delight of announcing a baby to be born.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

because i feel that the women/people here can relate to me, some of you have already went thru this journey and are just starting. i used to read and think hey me and mr jengles are going thru that or good idea. plus it helps when the people around u have the same mindset/mindframe.

and the support of relationships not the teardown of relationships. it is easy for anyone to say leave him/her but to me that doesn't make a marriage. my grandparents were married sixty something years, i lived with them and i saw that marriage wasn't easy, but it wasn't something u walked away from just like dat.

I like getting advice from different people wth different opnions, some of my friends always agree with me, but sometimes i know i need a different point of view and i get it from here.

oh yes and oonu intelligent!!!

and I hope I give good advice when I'm not joking around and in general making a general a$$ of myself!!

You see it. :unsure:

GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAHS....how are ya'll. Bway mi ago mad...weh mi NOTICE deh!...ow dem decide who fi process fuss...bway..cho man

Hang on me dear. Mi dida feel the same way couple weeks ago and when mi least expect it, de case complete. Yuh knoa we deh ya fe yuh put yuh head pon we shoulda. We luv yuh and yuh can bawl pon we shoulda anytime :luv::luv:

Your meez has to be having a brighter day.

Timeline

YES!!!!! MI waan fi hear deh answer tuh dis...cause all hell is about to set loose inna fi mi family when dem here wat mi a guh duh! :lol::lol: IT'S GOT 'STELLA' ALL OVER IT.... :angry::angry: ...But only Ken and I know it's NOT!! :luv:

Bless,Gill

All now mi a wait fi answer on what to do, mi nuh get it yet!!!

anyway, you haven't told your family about Ken yet?? are they invited to the wedding??

Jengy,

I told my 'supportive' family members and my father. Aunts, Uncles...everyone one else jus a guh haffi find thorugh my family's gossip network! They will all talk ish amongst each other...but not to my face! I tried to tell the 'head' of deh gossip tree last night( so she could kick hoff deh new 'NEWS')...but as soon as she hear seh mi a guh Kingston...she start wan bag ah fussin'! Mi neva even git round fi tell har WHY mi a guh Kingston! :lol:

It's exhausting...I told 2 more family members this week...both of them immediately said the sane thing..."Yuh sure hit not Green cyard em a look!" On one hand I know I have matured alot ...cause deh old Gill wouldda cuss dem han keep moving. I see it as them looking out for me...which is sweet! But I'm a grown-a$$ ooman...Good or bad is my decision fi mek!

Yup their all coming to the wedding! It'll be VERY INTERESTING!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

People often times tell me this about my sisiter, this jealousy thing, it took me a long time to realize it was true. I could not for th elife of me understand why she is jealous of me. Did/do she understand what I had to go through to get where I am, to have what I have, be what I am. She often times ask for advice, then will never take and wonder why her life is do misserable, I don't get.If you don't want my help, then don't ask for it :blink: .

Mi a try fi have a good day, everybody used to tell me this, but my reaction was what for?? she prettier than me and all that. won't get into much, but her baby is born a month after mine and i didn't mind all that, was just trying to my own thing, but i wasn't speaking to her and just started to again over the past couple of weeks via e-mail and she tried to blame me, for her baby, how she planned the baby with me and not the man. huh??

basically, i called her to tell her that i was pregnant and she stated oh me and the twin were planning to have a baby!! and nothing never go so, she just made it up. she never even spoke to him about it, whatever. oh and now they aren't together

Your meez has to be having a brighter day.

alright when i go home i'll change her. i can't access the site from work

I love seeing other people's joys and sorrows.....I feel the thrill of the NOAs, the finger-nail biting suspense before the interview....The glow of love for their SO, the frustration at being so far away, the giddy thrill of knowing they have the visa in hand.....the delight of announcing a baby to be born.....

Ditto.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.