Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies;

Happy Monday to you all. Can you believe that it is the last day of March. April interviews are on a roll. Once again I am sending out good wishes and best of luck for all who have their interviews this month. We hope to have the same success and good news as we did last month.

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning my beautiful sitahs

Good Morning Dear God,

Once again, I thank you for watching over us and our families. Tomorrow three of our VJ families will be interviewed at the US Embassy in Jamaica and once again Dear God, I'm on bended kness praying that you stand over the Embassy and that you guide the COs as the approve each and every petition. Lord, please continue to shower us with your many blessing as we are greatful. Lord I ask to you bless us with your grace and mercy and keep us healthy as we start a new month tomorrow; and Lord, for myself I thank you personally for given me the strength to endure all that was placed before me the last year. I thank you for guiding me to this site so that I was able to make new friends that are supportive of me. Lord, continue to bless them and their familes. All this and many more I pray dear God. Amen. Amen. Amen.

"to know our work is not in vain, as partners of the Lord, provides the patience that we need to wait for God's reward"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Morning my beautiful sitahs

Good Morning Dear God,

Once again, I thank you for watching over us and our families. Tomorrow three of our VJ families will be interviewed at the US Embassy in Jamaica and once again Dear God, I'm on bended kness praying that you stand over the Embassy and that you guide the COs as the approve each and every petition. Lord, please continue to shower us with your many blessing as we are greatful. Lord I ask to you bless us with your grace and mercy and keep us healthy as we start a new month tomorrow; and Lord, for myself I thank you personally for given me the strength to endure all that was placed before me the last year. I thank you for guiding me to this site so that I was able to make new friends that are supportive of me. Lord, continue to bless them and their familes. All this and many more I pray dear God. Amen. Amen. Amen.

"to know our work is not in vain, as partners of the Lord, provides the patience that we need to wait for God's reward"

AMEN and AMEN.

Thanks Lawny for that prayer!! :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Tamisha..........

Go to the Eric_drewry member page. His e-mail link is listed. You might be able to find him from there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

MAWNIN Claire, Sus, JG

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Okay Ladies...now that I've been blessed with my NOA2...what do I do next? I so want to tell my fiance, but I'll wait -- I want to see the look on his face. It's taking a toll of me, him bawling on the phone wanting to see me. Now, he says he wants to do away with the K-1 filing and just get married (poor thing). I told him it's too late...mi alreadi spend mi money.

So, what do I do next VETERANS?

Sunny --

The party was sooooo NICE on Saturday. Of course the men were complaing, becuause not enough women where there. So, I had to bat them off. The food was also wonderful as was the music. I didn't leave until 6am. He wants to do a party for me on May 31st. I'll let ya'll know. Sunny, have you been to SETTINGS?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hi Tre.

Now, you need to get all your stuff together for the embassy..........financials, proof of ongoing relationship, and start quizzing him on all the details. Make sure he has his birth papers (I always suggest 2 copies), non-impediment, and police record. I also suggest if he is working, he ask for a letter of recommendation before his last day on his job.

I suggest if you have that stuff together, that you take it down with you. I can cost a pretty penny if you have to ship it all and there is some unreliablity in shipping it. I also suggest he start collecting all the paperwork he needs soon after your visit. It all takes a while to get.

This time goes a lot faster then you think it will.

Today is my favorite day of the entire year.......opening day of the baseball season. The city is a sea of Cardinal red. The excitement is nearly palpable around here. I cannot wait for the 3:15 opening pitch to come.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hi Tre.

Now, you need to get all your stuff together for the embassy..........financials, proof of ongoing relationship, and start quizzing him on all the details. Make sure he has his birth papers (I always suggest 2 copies), non-impediment, and police record. I also suggest if he is working, he ask for a letter of recommendation before his last day on his job.

I suggest if you have that stuff together, that you take it down with you. I can cost a pretty penny if you have to ship it all and there is some unreliablity in shipping it. I also suggest he start collecting all the paperwork he needs soon after your visit. It all takes a while to get.

This time goes a lot faster then you think it will.

Today is my favorite day of the entire year.......opening day of the baseball season. The city is a sea of Cardinal red. The excitement is nearly palpable around here. I cannot wait for the 3:15 opening pitch to come.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks JG --

I didn't know you were a baseball fan. It's been crazy in DC since Friday with the opening of the new baseball stadium, which is HUGE!

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Exactly Gill...and 1/2 the time all dem ado is ..feed..watch...and mek di pickney sleep...mi a HOPE :) daddy gets a well enough paying job so mi go back to work part time or something...God will work it out for us....

That's Right, Chica...he always does!!! :innocent:

Mawning Fam,

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Exactly Gill...and 1/2 the time all dem ado is ..feed..watch...and mek di pickney sleep...mi a HOPE :) daddy gets a well enough paying job so mi go back to work part time or something...God will work it out for us....

That's Right, Chica...he always does!!! :innocent:

Mawning Fam,

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Bless,

Gill

Gill, mi know seh you busy with Ken's arrival, but when u get a chance, link mi in PM. Thanks Sis.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawin Yardies!

I'm sure this will be a week full of good news and I can't wait......

Lawny,

Sorry I didn't make the party, but your having one I'll be there for sure. It's funny your asking me about Settings. My girlfriend was telling me about it yesterday and it was the first time hearing of it. So it's nice huh? Keep me posted on that because I'll be there.

On the other note: I went to Crossroads Friday and Saturday. I'm at work now and I'm am exhausted. My bones are aching and I feel like #######.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Mi feel so lost pon di thread now...Gill, mi so happy fi yuh; everybady ah work ah wonda how mi ah grin so much when mi see di text :lol: :lol:

I am so happy for you and Ken!!!

Tonks Chica...mi was bout fi

hask is where yuh deh? Wat yuh been hup tuh....Baby-making maybe :whistle::whistle::lol:

Gill

Ah wish a likkle bun woulda go inna di oven, but di man nah lef himself careless...Mi deh pon some studying mi dear. Mi hav' one exam inna June an' mi waan pass it...if mi nuh pass, di $1000+ mi spend pon it, mi nah get it back from di job... Mi ah mek sure check een from time to time still.

I have 140 pages to catch up on!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!

How is everyone?

Does it matter if you owe taxes every year? What exactly is it that they want to see? Alos, is there a certain amount of money you should have in your bank account? I only plan on providing information on one of my bank accounts, but was wondering if I need to provide information on all three. This of course is whenever I get to this point. Just curious....

As long as you meet the poverty guidelines, you'll be fine. You don't have to show them any of your bank accounts or assets if you make enough money. They just need proof of your income - pay stubs and a letter from your bank stating your total deposits. As for your tax returns, it's just more proof that you made enough money.

Rhonda- HOW CUTE!!!!!

Are you just loving it???

:dance:Welcome back Shrewdie!!! :dance: I hope you had a good trip and spent some quality time with Hubby!!!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Happy Monday all!

monday.gif

Lawny, thanks for the prayers!

AMEN!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN WEDNESDAY!!!!! Finally, a 'HUMP' day that we can celebrate correctly!!!! :devil::devil::lol:

Lawny, mi dear...mi sarry... I will respond tuh yuh PM!

Bless, Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Mawin Yardies!

I'm sure this will be a week full of good news and I can't wait......

Lawny,

Sorry I didn't make the party, but your having one I'll be there for sure. It's funny your asking me about Settings. My girlfriend was telling me about it yesterday and it was the first time hearing of it. So it's nice huh? Keep me posted on that because I'll be there.

On the other note: I went to Crossroads Friday and Saturday. I'm at work now and I'm am exhausted. My bones are aching and I feel like #######.

Sunny where you find wedding band for your MEEKS :lol: ...We were going to leave the party and go to Crossroads for a little (a friend was having a party), but when they started blazzing in the backyard my girls decided to stay. My bones ACHE too I've not had so much fun in about 5 years. I must have danced for 6 hours.

Happy Monday all!

monday.gif

Lawny, thanks for the prayers!

AMEN!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN WEDNESDAY!!!!! Finally, a 'HUMP' day that we can celebrate correctly!!!! :devil::devil::lol:

Lawny, mi dear...mi sarry... I will respond tuh yuh PM!

Bless, Gill

Gill, you crazy...but mi no wrang yuh! Do your thing my girl, besides the TWINS will be here soon.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.