Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope everyone was out enjoying the great weather. i NEED TO BE SHOT, I haven't thrown away any shoes in like 5 years. Ugh

Hey Jengs

Me either... Shoes or purses I need to get rid of some of them cus I have way too many of both and don't use or wear 3/4 of them :whistle:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
So talking bout daycare.HUbby and i were chatting about when the baby born and daycare when mi go back a work...him no want the baby go a daycare when it so young...him try fgure out WAY..mi a wait fi si wah him come up wid

yeah let us know...sounds like night job to me...did u check out daycare prices where you live?

Exactly Jengs..yeah daycare is ridiculous around here....$1200 per month :bonk: ..if he could get somethin on separate shift as me would be great but him still a live inna JA MODE so mi no really a pay him no mind....

that is crazy, how do they expect people to live??

dem want mi go sell mi #######..a must dat..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
renee....i wish i was your meez....i would love to be relaxing in a pool.....

I wish I was my Meez, lol. Its still freezing here. I am so sick of bein in hibernation mode! I wanna go to the beach!

How was shopping and lunch today? Did you get the baby anymore cute things?

Timeline

Ha ha....I was just thinking the same thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nans,

does someone on the thread have your phone number...or you there's? When Ms. Cutie-Cute (Bambina) decides to make her appearance ...A). We want to know and B ). WE WANT PICTURES!!!! Your time is coming up...WOW, I can't believe that...seems like just the other day you told us you were Preggo (I know...NOT to you right? :lol:)

Well, please make sure you find a way to link us and mek us know you are alright!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
So talking bout daycare.HUbby and i were chatting about when the baby born and daycare when mi go back a work...him no want the baby go a daycare when it so young...him try fgure out WAY..mi a wait fi si wah him come up wid

yeah let us know...sounds like night job to me...did u check out daycare prices where you live?

Exactly Jengs..yeah daycare is ridiculous around here....$1200 per month :bonk: ..if he could get somethin on separate shift as me would be great but him still a live inna JA MODE so mi no really a pay him no mind....

that is crazy, how do they expect people to live??

dem want mi go sell mi #######..a must dat..

I CAN NOT believe HOW MUCH daycare is these days!!! It's like frigging highway robbery!!! Like since we have yuh Baby...give us halla yuh money!!! INSANE!!!!! I can see why some Moms no longer work...what you actually gross out of your paycheck is MADNESS!!! Probably just enough to pay the dyam childcare center!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

:ot:MAVADO LACK-HUP! :wow:

Did any of you guys hear that Mavado is in jail...pon murdah or attempted murdah charges? :blink: He's out on bail now...but due back in court on May 14, 2008...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: ...we just saw him in MoBay! Guess we won't be seeing him in NY anytime soon!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

I wish I was my Meez, lol. Its still freezing here. I am so sick of bein in hibernation mode! I wanna go to the beach!

How was shopping and lunch today? Did you get the baby anymore cute things?

we are going after church today....but i have a sneaky feeling that they have something planned....so we shall see what happens.....

Timeline

Nans,

does someone on the thread have your phone number...or you there's? When Ms. Cutie-Cute (Bambina) decides to make her appearance ...A). We want to know and B ). WE WANT PICTURES!!!! Your time is coming up...WOW, I can't believe that...seems like just the other day you told us you were Preggo (I know...NOT to you right? :lol:)

Well, please make sure you find a way to link us and mek us know you are alright!

Bless-ed,

Gill

:lol::lol: someone forgot to ask me if it was ok.... :lol::lol: oh well life throws you curve balls every once in awhile....a couple of ppl do...but they no longer post on here....big help that would be... :lol:

If anyone wants to be on my phone chain pm me and she will call or i will txt...and if you are lucky maybe a picture txt.... :yes:

:ot:MAVADO LACK-HUP! :wow:

Did any of you guys hear that Mavado is in jail...pon murdah or attempted murdah charges? :blink: He's out on bail now...but due back in court on May 14, 2008...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: ...we just saw him in MoBay! Guess we won't be seeing him in NY anytime soon!

Bless,

Gill

i remember hearing or reading is was in trouble for something like that i can't really remember i think it was last year sometime....didn't hear about this latest one.... :wacko:

Timeline

Good morning all! I was on a computer strike yesterday, lol - I had my youngest two nephews (19 months and 3 1/2) all day :girlwerewolf2xn: Went out Friday night and was up late, so dealing with them from 8 am on was not fun! I was asleep by 9 pm last night (they left at 8:30). So, up early this am, already went to the gym, about to do homework and then go to my oldest nephew's bday party.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Exactly Gill...and 1/2 the time all dem ado is ..feed..watch...and mek di pickney sleep...mi a HOPE :) daddy gets a well enough paying job so mi go back to work part time or something...God will work it out for us....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Shauna and Kimmy, My brother is coming over to help us put the crib together. So she doesn't have to sleep on the floor. Thank goodness my brother started having kids young so he understands this baby stuff. :whistle: My baby won't be sleeping our room in a bassinet. She will be sleeping in her crib and in her pack and play downstairs. I should be able to hear the baby cry cause our 2 bed rooms are close together. Boy I am so tired today it could be the lack of sun. :wacko:

Shauna was their a surprise for you at church? Do you still talk to Kim from the past? How is she doing? How was your shopping spree?

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.