Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I like your style Jengles :devil:

Girl, here we have hotels u rent in 4 hour increments. lol or so i've heard.

So you've heard? :innocent::whistle:

i'm didn't grow up in nyc, so it took me a while to figure out what people were talking about when they said they went to the hotel. I thought people were spending big money. lol...and yes so i've heard, that's my story and i'm sticking to it :devil:

congrats to whoever heard the babies heartbeat for the first time today...did u get the big goofy grin on your face???

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks Jamie...i can't wait just to reconfirm she is actaully a she.... :lol: if not i hope he will look cute in pink... :lol:

Is there a chance they are wrong? :unsure:

there is a possibility....u/s isn't 100% accurate....

OMG I couldn't even imagine if they were wrong! That would be so awful yet so hilarious all at the same time.

i know that is why when i go shopping for clothing my mom always says....hope the boy will look cute in pink....

my dr was telling me a story that one of her patients had a u/s done at the hospital and they told her it was a boy...so she got all these boy things and were so exctied to have a boy...well she went into labor and out came a.....GIRL...she said the whole room went silent and everyone was just in shock because it wasn't a boy....she said they got over it pretty fast....

Timeline
thanks Jamie...i can't wait just to reconfirm she is actaully a she.... :lol: if not i hope he will look cute in pink... :lol:

Is there a chance they are wrong? :unsure:

there is a possibility....u/s isn't 100% accurate....

That is what I am thinking we have a purple jungle room for her. If its a he I hope he likes purple. Now if we can figure on how to put the crib together.. Mom got us a used one and she said she could tell us how to do it over the phone but we can't get it. I keep asking her to come over to help. Maybe she will come over next weekend since she went on vacation this week. Or maybe our neighbor can help he has 2 girls. We need his help to care up the changing table its so heavy because it has a dresser underneath and or town house is three stories tall. All I need is the crib up and changing table and we are set. I am so tired now I just finished the babies room. We have valances coming and and some rain forest wall art.

Now its time to tackle another room in a minute.

about the crib you could try to look up the crib online and see if there are directions listed online...or if you could get the companies number to call them to see if they could send you directions...i would say you don't need the crib up right away because she will be sleeping in a bassinet for a couple of months....

I LOVE having an RN on our thread...now we jus need a lawyer...anybody...anybody!

:lol:

Gill

Mommy2B is one I think!!! :unsure:

Mommy2B is a lawyer - I am a paralegal, and you should all know that we do most of the work! :P :whis

:no: :no: yes I am a lawyer but I'm a young lawyer which means I do my own work :P

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

I just wanted to share I had a Dr.'s appointment today and I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time.. I even called my SO so he could hear it too :luv:

aawww.... :luv: what did he have to say when he heard the heart beat?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why don't you think she makes a good ambassador, Gil?

I thinks it's her qualifications honestly. I just feel like to be a serious Ambassador, you should have at least some basic knowledge about the region...if not that then at least a PhD. in international Affairs or Political Science. To me it just looks like she was a bigwig in GWB's campaign and JA. is her prize! :angry:

It just bothers me, because I know their are so MANY qualified Dems and Pub's that could do her job...take it seriously and help the country they are the Ambassador for.

Not just pretty photo op's.

That's why I sent my email to the Obama campaign...I felt like...well OK, I am JUST as qualified ...if not more...to be the US-JA Ambassador then. The only thing I don't have is what really counts...MONEY!!!

Just my $.02 cents

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I thinks it's her qualifications honestly. I just feel like to be a serious Ambassador, you should have at least some basic knowledge about the region...if not that then at least a PhD. in international Affairs or Political Science. To me it just looks like she was a bigwig in GWB's campaign and JA. is her prize! :angry:

It just bothers me, because I know their are so MANY qualified Dems and Pub's that could do her job...take it seriously and help the country they are the Ambassador for.

That's why I sent my email to the Obama campaign...I felt like...well OK, I am JUST as qualified ...if not more...to be the US-JA Ambassador then. The only thing I don't have is what really counts...MONEY!!!

Just my $.02 cents

Bless,

Gill

Tell me when you need us to write for you and we'll start a campaign to get you appointed!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

OMG, MY AP AND EAD ARE APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

:dance:CONGRATS CHICA!!! :dance:

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Congrats English :dance::dance: What are the next step you plan to take? A trip to JA or job hunting? :luv:

Claire, dem seh God nah sleep.

TODAY I applied for a job at my husband's workplace, I said to myself maybe by the time they get around to interviewing me I'll get some word on the EAD!!!

We are planning to go to JA in May to renew our vows so our family can all be there.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

I so badly want that job though!!!!!!

It's with the government, which I thought I couldn't apply for, but apparently they have some reciprocal agreement with the UK, so I CAN even without being a citizen...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Just my $.02 cents

Bless,

Gill

Tell me when you need us to write for you and we'll start a campaign to get you appointed!

Thanks Girl...big party down at the Embassy if I get it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Could you imagine!! Ken would be like..."Afta mi dyam near kill miself fuh reach... yuh waan mi fuh guh back!" ...

"HELL YEAH!!!!!" :lol: :lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I like your style Jengles :devil:

Girl, here we have hotels u rent in 4 hour increments. lol or so i've heard.

So you've heard? :innocent::whistle:

i'm didn't grow up in nyc, so it took me a while to figure out what people were talking about when they said they went to the hotel. I thought people were spending big money. lol...and yes so i've heard, that's my story and i'm sticking to it :devil:

congrats to wh :) oever heard the babies heartbeat for the first time today...did u get the big goofy grin on your face???

thanks that was me

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.