Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I LOVE having an RN on our thread...now we jus need a lawyer...anybody...anybody!

:lol:

Gill

Mommy2B is one I think!!! :unsure:

Mommy2B is a lawyer - I am a paralegal, and you should all know that we do most of the work! :P :whis

:no: :no: yes I am a lawyer but I'm a young lawyer which means I do my own work :P

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

I just wanted to share I had a Dr.'s appointment today and I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time.. I even called my SO so he could hear it too :luv:

How sweet!! :luv:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks gals so 35 or 40. I had an Aunt and Grandma who had breast cancer so maybe I should start at 35 then. They are on my moms side. Luckily my mom has not gotten the cancer. My aunt and grandma use to smoke heavily and drink. Wonder if that could cause it.

Thanks for the suggestion Jengles. He is such not a romantic guy. We really want to get out of the house today before the baby arrives. I am just trying to figure out a good seafood or chicken place we haven't been too. We don't eat out a lot and I am one of those who can't make up their mind. He told me this morning before he went to school he wanted to go somewhere out of town.

www.roomsavers.com

Are u suggesting we get a hotel room :devil: ? I wish but we have to back by 10p.m. for him to work. :wacko: . I am thinking of calling my parents and asking them because they live in a close burb next to us.

Yes I was :devil: ; there's nothing like someone cleaning up after.... :thumbs: and u could have bought the food and flowers there and have him meet you :innocent:

I like your style Jengles :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I LOVE having an RN on our thread...now we jus need a lawyer...anybody...anybody!

Gill

Mommy2B is a lawyer - I am a paralegal, and you should all know that we do most of the work! :P :whis

:no::no: yes I am a lawyer but I'm a young lawyer which means I do my own work :P

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

I just wanted to share I had a Dr.'s appointment today and I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time.. I even called my SO so he could hear it too :luv:

That must have been real exciting. Was your SO excited to hear his baby's heartbeat? :luv:

Yes he was happy because he didn't think the doctor would let me call him but she was more than happy to let him hear it.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Timeline
Thanks gals so 35 or 40. I had an Aunt and Grandma who had breast cancer so maybe I should start at 35 then. They are on my moms side. Luckily my mom has not gotten the cancer. My aunt and grandma use to smoke heavily and drink. Wonder if that could cause it.

Thanks for the suggestion Jengles. He is such not a romantic guy. We really want to get out of the house today before the baby arrives. I am just trying to figure out a good seafood or chicken place we haven't been too. We don't eat out a lot and I am one of those who can't make up their mind. He told me this morning before he went to school he wanted to go somewhere out of town.

www.roomsavers.com

Are u suggesting we get a hotel room :devil: ? I wish but we have to back by 10p.m. for him to work. :wacko: . I am thinking of calling my parents and asking them because they live in a close burb next to us.

Yes I was :devil: ; there's nothing like someone cleaning up after.... :thumbs: and u could have bought the food and flowers there and have him meet you :innocent:

Thanks :devil: !! U decided we are going to stay in town and go to Johnny's Char House. Good steak, ribs and seafood some place we haven't been cause its really pricey. I think he will be smiling all the way there. I am excited that I don't have to cook too. :yes: . Maybe when he finishes school a hotel will be a great idea and dropping the little one of at grandma and grandpa's house. Then we can go to Chicago maybe next year and have some fun. I wish he didn't have to work.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, that was funny... Go read my post...

Sucking up is not pretty, SJ. And, it will get you nowhere with them. :devil:

If you guys want a really good laugh, read the answers in this thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118473

That was fantastic JG :thumbs:

I think it is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on here. Nice to rant in a joking way!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Gill

:no::no: yes I am a lawyer but I'm a young lawyer which means I do my own work :P

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

looks like u and i are due same time :) i see ur ticker below...im 11 weeks and i wanna say 5 days too baby is due oct 19 or maybe it was 18th

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

www.roomsavers.com

Girl, here we have hotels u rent in 4 hour increments. lol or so i've heard.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Gill

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

looks like u and i are due same time :) i see ur ticker below...im 11 weeks and i wanna say 5 days too baby is due oct 19 or maybe it was 18th

Hi JAlove, congrats! I'm also 11 weeks and 5 days and my due date is October 12. Have you had a lot of morning sickness?

I've had it since about 6 weeks with no end in sight it seems :angry:

.png

Timeline

Gill

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

Hi JAlove, congrats! I'm also 11 weeks and 5 days and my due date is October 12. Have you had a lot of morning sickness?

no no vomiting or anything well just nauseous at smells cant stand colognes, lotions, fried smells, fish, grease or burn smells chris makes tea every day and for some reason the teapot smells of a burn scent so i kindly dumped his water out lol and threw away the pot lol he say now i cant drink tea hahah. My breast are KILLING ME i have to sleep in a bra oh boy that part i wish would stop and the burping :)

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Girl, here we have hotels u rent in 4 hour increments. lol or so i've heard.

So you've heard? :innocent::whistle:

:lol: Oh my!! Love it. :P

Gill

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

no no vomiting or anything well just nauseous at smells cant stand colognes, lotions, fried smells, fish, grease or burn smells chris makes tea every day and for some reason the teapot smells of a burn scent so i kindly dumped his water out lol and threw away the pot lol he say now i cant drink tea hahah. My breast are KILLING ME i have to sleep in a bra oh boy that part i wish would stop and the burping :)

Sounds like you are doing very well in the first trimester! The breast thing never stops. :wacko:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

Sounds like you are doing very well in the first trimester! The breast thing never stops. :wacko:

oh gee im abt ready to cut these suckers off lol for REAL they are already in my way!! too big lol i had planned on breast reduction surgery within this year but too late! i guess theres no ancient remedy or cream for this one huh hahah

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Hi ladies, happy Friday!

looks like u and i are due same time :) i see ur ticker below...im 11 weeks and i wanna say 5 days too baby is due oct 19 or maybe it was 18t

oh gee im abt ready to cut these suckers off lol for REAL they are already in my way!! too big lol i had planned on breast reduction surgery within this year but too late! i guess theres no ancient remedy or cream for this one huh hahah

:rofl: Girl I wish.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I know what you mean there are certain smells that drive me crazy.. I live in nyc and have to take the subway to get to work and some days I am just dying in there all kinds of crazy smells.

I get the breast tenderness from time to time but when I do get it.. its really painful

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.