Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So last night, mi get up fi get a drink and buck mi toe pan di computer chair.

Tek bout 2 hours fi di pain subside.

Dis mawnin, mi lick it pan di SED place :(

mi foot swell up suh til :(

my MIL brought a footbath and some Epsom salts and I tried it, but it neva mek nuh difference :(

Are you sure it's not fractured? The bones in your toes are very easily fractured, and hard to tell. If the swelling does not subside, check it out. It might only be a hairline fracture but it can hurt like he!! and you toe can become deformed. You can also try soaking it in warm water and then icing it down--helps the pain. But don't sit around with it if it keep bothering you.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know the embassy's e-mail address off the top of their heads?

JG, depends on what u need...http://kingston.usembassy.gov/contact.html

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

my MIL brought a footbath and some Epsom salts and I tried it, but it neva mek nuh difference :(

Are you sure it's not fractured? The bones in your toes are very easily fractured, and hard to tell. If the swelling does not subside, check it out. It might only be a hairline fracture but it can hurt like he!! and you toe can become deformed. You can also try soaking it in warm water and then icing it down--helps the pain. But don't sit around with it if it keep bothering you.

I LOVE having an RN on our thread...now we jus need a lawyer...anybody...anybody!

:lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I LOVE having an RN on our thread...now we jus need a lawyer...anybody...anybody!

Gill

Mommy2B is one I think!!! :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

:lol: For real! We also need a consular officer and someone who works at NVC :yes:

thanks Jamie...i can't wait just to reconfirm she is actaully a she.... :lol: if not i hope he will look cute in pink... :lol:

Is there a chance they are wrong? :unsure:

Timeline

Gill

Mommy2B is a lawyer - I am a paralegal, and you should all know that we do most of the work! :P:whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Gill

Mommy2B is a lawyer - I am a paralegal, and you should all know that we do most of the work! :P:whistle:

That is why there is so much success with immigration because of all the legal advice and counsel we all get from the experts :lol::lol:

Most yardies do their own filing too.

Timeline

Do you guys realize how fortunate we were this month of March? With all the interview success and approvals and interview that are scheduled for the upcoming months. We truly have been blessed. Lawny and Jengs we need some more prayers for continued success on this board.

Timeline

Gill

That is why there is so much success with immigration because of all the legal advice and counsel we all get from the experts :lol::lol:

Yup...I noticed that! Good to know about M2B and Susie...now like Yardie said we need an NVC officer and a U.S. Ambassador...perferably the Jamaican one! :lol: :lol: I recently made a donation to the Obama campaign and asked them to keep me in mind for the US Ambassador to Jamaica when he gets elected! It's all about WHO you know! ;)

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

$455 vs $5000 is a hell of a difference. I could mess up on the paperwork a few times and it still wouldn't cost me that much money. Yardies Rock!!!!!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Do you guys realize how fortunate we were this month of March? With all the interview success and approvals and interview that are scheduled for the upcoming months. We truly have been blessed. Lawny and Jengs we need some more prayers for continued success on this board.

AMEN!!!!!! we need fuh pudung a good pissa prayer fuh Ton-ton, Laprincessa and J&M in April!

Bless,Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Question:

Will I receive an e-mail when I petition is touched/felt/grabbed/held or only when there's a change in status?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

HERE IS THE LIST OF APRIL INTERVIEWEES

Tnw--K1--April 1st @ 130pm

Jzay--K1--April 1st @ 0930 am

LaPrincess--K1--April 1st @ 115pm

Tonya--CR/IR-1--April 15th

Marla--K3--April 24th @ 1230pm

Timeline
Question:

Will I receive an e-mail when I petition is touched/felt/grabbed/held or only when there's a change in status?

If you register with the USCIS site you will...when you get your petition number you can register. Did they cash your check? If they did and you have internet access to look at your cancelled check your number should be on the back....it's so wierd I used to know mine by heart...now I can't even remember what the heck it started with! :lol:

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.