Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Kim..Hey Ton...how u'll doing

Kim how the baby treating yuh ?

Hey Kimmy im doin ok now i got real bad sinus issues now and the belching lol i be trying not to but i know these people at work be like ohh she is gassy lol other than that im ok. chris got his ead and travel papers so thats a plus hope all is well with u!!! yall type so much i dont even try play catch up beyond two pages anymore i estimate part 7 will start end of april!

Thank God..happy too see things are moving along for you smoothly....I belch too, i spit , i eat salt..(oonuh no badda mi, mi know) Happy for Chris...

Ton have a safe trip and send news as soon as yuh can :) stop drive the man nuts :) u can do that when he is here...

I know Kimmy.... he's done so well with pulling everything together ( remember we only got the interview date 4 weeks ago. lol. ) and he still works 7 days a week. He told me today he had never gotten so many shots in his life until last week. :lol: Well, atleast not all in one day. lol.

I'll go easy on him after we make it through on Tuesday. I'll be sure to text or call a bunch of you next week so someone can post that we got thru.

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I must have missed it...

Welcome back Mrs. Palmer :luv: Glad you had a great time!

Yaads yuh miss something :jest:

Gway Kimmy *kissteet* :rolleyes:

:lol:

:luv:

Yards I had to read this twice...I thought Kimmy missed something...mi couldn't belive dat...

Jengs..strike 1 :angry::bonk:

Strike 1??? Is what kind of stupidness is dis???

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I must have missed it...

Welcome back Mrs. Palmer :luv: Glad you had a great time!

Yaads yuh miss something :jest:

Gway Kimmy *kissteet* :rolleyes:

:lol:

:luv:

Yards I had to read this twice...I thought Kimmy missed something...mi couldn't belive dat...

Jengs..strike 1 :angry::bonk:

Strike 1??? Is what kind of stupidness is dis???

:rofl::rofl::huh:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ok Yaads..question fi yuh..whe nyuh a go come out a hiddding :rofl:

Good Ton....u'll do just fine on tuesday :thumbs:

Thanks Kimmy...if not Dave says he's not going to jail with me if I go off up there so I'ma try to stay cool. :lol:

By now, I shoulda learned how to relax and be cool from Dave....he's better at that than me....lol

K-1 Timeline

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

AOS Timeline

Timeline

oonuh tell me now

I HATE TOPICS AND REPLIES LIKE THESE IN THIS THREAD....THEY MAKE ME SICK..THEY TOTALLY DISREGARD FACTS AND BECOME IGNORANT

SOEMTHING BOUT ARYAN SOMETHING !!!

Ok..why am I on the babiesrus web site :)..*could it be i'm getting into being preggo*... :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
oonuh tell me now

I HATE TOPICS AND REPLIES LIKE THESE IN THIS THREAD....THEY MAKE ME SICK..THEY TOTALLY DISREGARD FACTS AND BECOME IGNORANT

SOEMTHING BOUT ARYAN SOMETHING !!!

Ok..why am I on the babiesrus web site :)..*could it be i'm getting into being preggo*... :whistle:

Uhhhh, Yeah...I think that "could" be it. :lol::lol::yes:

Don't go spreading the preggo water just yet Kimmy, u know i still got a couple months for Dave to get up here! lol.

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Timeline

LOL...OK Ton just for you..wouldn't want you to be alone at all...by the a couple of months ? he won't be coming as soon as he gets the visa ?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

back from the dr.s...oh it was fun times tonight....they started to do the interanl exams....and my cervix was NOT cooperating at all....it was uncomfortable....well i get to have another look at Kayla they want another u/s to see how big she is going to be...everything else seems to be good...

Timeline
back from the dr.s...oh it was fun times tonight....they started to do the interanl exams....and my cervix was NOT cooperating at all....it was uncomfortable....well i get to have another look at Kayla they want another u/s to see how big she is going to be...everything else seems to be good...

Fantastic ...can't stop saying I wish I was there :)...what week r u in now ? never mind u have a thing..:)

Edited by kimmykashi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fantastic ...can't stop saying I wish I was there :)...what week r u in now ? never mind u have a thing..:)

See Kimmy, U do have something to look forward too :yes::yes:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

See Kimmy, U do have something to look forward too :yes::yes:

thanks Jengs girl :hehe:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kimmy have you put any kind of registry together yet?

thanks Jamie and Kimmy....the only thing i hates was the internal exam...so not comfortable at all...and then a nurse came in and started having a convo with the dr...and there i am all exposed.... :wacko: i just wanted to crawl off the table :lol:

Timeline
kimmy have you put any kind of registry together yet?

thanks Jamie and Kimmy....the only thing i hates was the internal exam...so not comfortable at all...and then a nurse came in and started having a convo with the dr...and there i am all exposed.... :wacko: i just wanted to crawl off the table :lol:

I know all too well how u feel :blink:

No i was on the babiesrus web site browsing..maybe i'll start when I know what I will bring forth :)

Ok Yaads u stay rite dere....

This really funny i think..I YAADS i've callign u that for sooo long now mi nearly figet u ave a real name :) i was like Jamie..who dat :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.