Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
?????

has anyone lost friendships because of your relationships.

for either reason because they thought your s/o wasn't going to make u happy, he was using you or because you were happy??

When I was with my daughter's sperm donor (wink) I lost so many friendships. That was my fault. I let him isolate me. But they were my real friends and I got them all back. They just couldnt stand there and watch me life go down the tubes....

I think I have an agreement with all my close girlfriends... if our man is messing around and we know it - we tell. And always give our honest opnion about boyfriends, husbands whatever.... I have known my 3 best friend since kindergarten!

Lost mostly of my very close male friends that were like brothers to me (while he kept his female friends). He NEVER trusted me and always accussed me of doing things. He had a guilty, because he was out there doing his own thing. It just took me a long time to find out about it. I didn't figure it out until he started telling me he don't trust me and accusing me (if I work late) of going to see another man or (GET THIS)...if I come in the house and go take a shower, it's because I was just with a man! I would get so pissed and tell him, if I had just finished having SEX I would have taken a shower at my OTHER man's house :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
?????

for either reason because they thought your s/o wasn't going to make u happy, he was using you or because you were happy??

Nope.

Not here.

mi tink sey, i have to put u on speed dial, i have two starches and lasgne. and somewhere i'm deluding myself that i want to lose 25lbs. i trying to get to the weight i was after I had my daughter mr. jengles and his blasted cooking is making me pile on the lbs.

so mi tell mr jengles a little while ago that mi want to lose the weight and hear him "yes is dat big food weh u a eat a nitetime" "u should eat hard crackers and juice for dinner" nuh jailfood dat??? him nuh even say eat vegetables!!

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YES!!!!! MI waan fi hear deh answer tuh dis...cause all hell is about to set loose inna fi mi family when dem here wat mi a guh duh! :lol::lol: IT'S GOT 'STELLA' ALL OVER IT.... :angry::angry: ...But only Ken and I know it's NOT!! :luv:

Bless,Gill

All now mi a wait fi answer on what to do, mi nuh get it yet!!!

anyway, you haven't told your family about Ken yet?? are they invited to the wedding??

Jengy,

I told my 'supportive' family members and my father. Aunts, Uncles...everyone one else jus a guh haffi find thorugh my family's gossip network! They will all talk ish amongst each other...but not to my face! I tried to tell the 'head' of deh gossip tree last night( so she could kick hoff deh new 'NEWS')...but as soon as she hear seh mi a guh Kingston...she start wan bag ah fussin'! Mi neva even git round fi tell har WHY mi a guh Kingston! :lol:

It's exhausting...I told 2 more family members this week...both of them immediately said the sane thing..."Yuh sure hit not Green cyard em a look!" On one hand I know I have matured alot ...cause deh old Gill wouldda cuss dem han keep moving. I see it as them looking out for me...which is sweet! But I'm a grown-a$$ ooman...Good or bad is my decision fi mek!

Yup their all coming to the wedding! It'll be VERY INTERESTING!! :lol: :lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't see myself keeping a friend around who cheats on her hubby. I'd be busy everytime she called me.

when the shoe is on ur foot it's quite a dif situation. u'll be surprised...she's ur friend b4 he is ur friend..plus man do it all di blasted time...it no right but a so

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Gilli girl nuff ppl a go seh suh.."a no GC him want" u just affi mek sure a no suh..well den again liek useh a fi ur decision fi mek good or bad !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
bwoy mi ave one RASS headache it a mad mi !

Sarry fi hear dat Sweet...yuh tek hennyting? Yuh cyan tek tylenol right?

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

oh yea a dis mi did waan seh....

What if ur husband doesn't show signs of jealousy is this good or bad thing ?

I think i would feel a little good if my husband shows some jealousy sometimes..not crazu checkin phones and stuff like that but things that makes a girl smile ;)

Timeline
Gilli girl nuff ppl a go seh suh.."a no GC him want" u just affi mek sure a no suh..well den again liek useh a fi ur decision fi mek good or bad !

Gurl, yuh right...nuttin nah guh suh! Cyan I seh 100% fuh sure...no, but 99.9% is pretty dyam close and yuh doan knoa what Bobby seh..."time will tell!"

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
bwoy mi ave one RASS headache it a mad mi !

Sarry fi hear dat Sweet...yuh tek hennyting? Yuh cyan tek tylenol right?

Bless,

Gill

Girl mi not even know...mi hear smaddy seh I could but neva did..

Filed: Other Timeline
?????

Nope.

Not here.

mi tink sey, i have to put u on speed dial, i have two starches and lasgne. and somewhere i'm deluding myself that i want to lose 25lbs. i trying to get to the weight i was after I had my daughter mr. jengles and his blasted cooking is making me pile on the lbs.

so mi tell mr jengles a little while ago that mi want to lose the weight and hear him "yes is dat big food weh u a eat a nitetime" "u should eat hard crackers and juice for dinner" nuh jailfood dat??? him nuh even say eat vegetables!!

We both need to stop. This week was not a good week and there this women at work last weekend we both weighed in, whom ever loose the most each week buys the other one lunch. I think i'll be buying her lunch with all the junk I ate this week...The only thing that could save me is the workin out.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh yea a dis mi did waan seh....

What if ur husband doesn't show signs of jealousy is this good or bad thing ?

I think i would feel a little good if my husband shows some jealousy sometimes..not crazu checkin phones and stuff like that but things that makes a girl smile ;)

I think it is a good thing. I've known some people in my life who were crazy jealous and it bugged me to no end.

I think it all boils down to trusting the other person.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.