Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
What is SOOO funny is that they think they are driving good.. I would be holding on to ANYTHING and EVRYTHING while RG was driving and he would be like "What??" I'd tell him, "U almost ran over that person" (cuz he don't slow down when someone crosses the street) He would be like, "I would never run over anyone, I've gauged how fast I can go without hitting them" I would be like WHATEVER, I will just close my eyes everytime I see a pedestrian. He was clueless to the fact that he was driving like a maniac, but i guess he would if everybody else does it LOL

:crying::rofl: . I thought I was the only one.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going to file for Advance Parole so we(or at least Ken) can take KJ for his Embassy interview. I don't trust that Mama as far as I can throw her! The other day she asked Ken how long before KJ can file for her ... :blink::wacko::o ...Em knoa not tuh even ask mi that...he just told her ..."A WHILE!!!!" Then she told em to look a nice boyfriend for har when he comes hup! :o #######!?!?!?!

WTH..The woman is touched 4real.

Oooooooooooooo-kkkayyyyyyyyyy...yuh see mi Brownie...like Jengy seh mek she sit right there and wait!

Dyam foolishness! Yeah Man, yuh TWO year old cyan file fuh yuh!!! Em ah guh use em play bank money fi tek cyare a yuh! :angry::angry:

Gill

She's more than just touched. There's a place here in DC for people like her. It's called St. Elizabeth Hospital "For mental patients" The may be able to give her the assistance it seems she needs.

Lawd Sunny u bad :rofl:

well Lawny, where would be the first place you'd take her? Da ####### is asking for a child to file for her. "Desperado" "Sorry, no disrespect Gill" I would have said when he's able to pay and fill out the paperwork without anyone's help.... Then again, I would have stared at her for about five mins and then just turned around and left.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
I am going to file for Advance Parole so we(or at least Ken) can take KJ for his Embassy interview. I don't trust that Mama as far as I can throw her! The other day she asked Ken how long before KJ can file for her ... :blink::wacko::o ...Em knoa not tuh even ask mi that...he just told her ..."A WHILE!!!!" Then she told em to look a nice boyfriend for har when he comes hup! :o #######!?!?!?!

Oooooooooooooo-kkkayyyyyyyyyy...yuh see mi Brownie...like Jengy seh mek she sit right there and wait!

Dyam foolishness! Yeah Man, yuh TWO year old cyan file fuh yuh!!! Em ah guh use em play bank money fi tek cyare a yuh! :angry::angry:

Gill

She's more than just touched. There's a place here in DC for people like her. It's called St. Elizabeth Hospital "For mental patients" The may be able to give her the assistance it seems she needs.

Lawd Sunny u bad :rofl:

well Lawny, where would be the first place you'd take her? Da ####### is asking for a child to file for her. "Desperado" I would have said when he's able to pay and fill out the paperwork without anyone's help.... Then again, I would have stared at her for about five mins and then just turned around and left.

Sunny from the first time Gill write about how she was carrying on my spirit didn't take her and I don't even know her. If I was Ken, I would have told her SURE, I'll hook you up with one man fram farrin. Mek she tan deh a wait. A meal ticket she a look.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline

Gill

When he's an adult, he can. Tell her to hang in there another 18 years or so!!!! :unsure:

:lol: If she's like my husband's mother..she will be waiting. :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd...between class and grabbin somethin for lunch I FINALLY read thru the 30 pages. Oonu can chat! I'm goin to Starbucks to get a frappuccino before my next class.

Likkle more :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

When he's an adult, he can. Tell her to hang in there another 18 years or so!!!! :unsure:

:lol: If she's like my husband's mother..she will be waiting. :yes:

DWL!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well Lawny, where would be the first place you'd take her? Da ####### is asking for a child to file for her. "Desperado" "Sorry, no disrespect Gill" I would have said when he's able to pay and fill out the paperwork without anyone's help.... Then again, I would have stared at her for about five mins and then just turned around and left.

Even if she were a 'KICK-A$$' Mom...I wouldn't mind...but she is just OUT THERE!!! Last week KJ was sick as a dawg...vomitting and the runs...she called Ken fi come git em pickney. Ken boil hup some bush tea...give em some soup han next day KJ was back to his old run around self!! Now C'MON as a Mom...or even human being...yuh doan knoa fi do dat! that is the ish that scares me. What happens when Ken comes here!

Sick Chick!!!

My Boys...

Gav's in the Brown Shirt...Jordie's got the fingers up and KJ is in Ken's lap!

post-29610-1206645571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline

Even if she were a 'KICK-A$$' Mom...I wouldn't mind...but she is just OUT THERE!!! Last week KJ was sick as a dawg...vomitting and the runs...she called Ken fi come git em pickney. Ken boil hup some bush tea...give em some soup han next day KJ was back to his old run around self!! Now C'MON as a Mom...or even human being...yuh doan knoa fi do dat! that is the ish that scares me. What happens when Ken comes here!

Sick Chick!!!

DWL....Gill, mi avi link you. I think I might know Ken's brother. I have a few friends from Greenwood that are in New York.

Sick Chick!!!

My Boys...

Gill love you son's dimples...they so cute. Where did you take that picture.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI TODAY...just tek a good GUESS. Mi naw tell unu yet...unu afi guess

GUESS WHO BAX MI

We need some clues cause mi nah have a clue :unsure:

Please say it was an e-mail with a NOA2!!!

I WISH!...but them did BAX me again TODAY. So, seet deh...a USCIS BAX mi today!

Yuh mean dem a fondle yuh again? How dat mek yuh feel? Hat????? :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Sick Chick!!!

DWL....Gill, mi avi link you. I think I might know Ken's brother. I have a few friends from Greenwood that are in New York.

Gurl, don't let Ken knoa dat...especially afta deh 'pretty pubs' comment! He is already paranoid dat wan ah em Brethren em knoa ah guh see em pon here han tell em seh em c--ky hair is Noice!! :lol: :lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Sick Chick!!!

Sick Chick!!!

My Boys...

Gill love you son's dimples...they so cute. Where did you take that picture.

Where else...dead end! :lol: :lol: Luckily they were no people humping in cars down there that day :whistle::lol: ...at least none that I knoa of! :unsure:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

:blush:

Sick Chick!!!

My Boys...

I know you should never question G-ds actions, but sometimes I have to question why the wrong people are blessed with such awesome children and don't take care of them. For me, I'm not sure if I can have kids. (Never been pregnant) and cycle is so out of whack. Been that way for years.... I will probably be the one that can't have kids because I love them so friggin much... I guess I should never say never and maybe it will happen when the time is right. It's just upsetting...

ROC

Timeline

Wow Gill, those are some handsome fellas.... Your so lucky to be surrounded by all them men.. lol

ROC

Timeline
Nanny, have you ever gone to Seacrets in Ocean City, MD? I have friends that play in a reggae band and they play there all the time - I LOVE going down (usually beginning of the season / end of the season when it's not crowded). It's my mini escape to being in the Islands without hopping a plane - I love the beach bar -

nope i have never been there...i have heard about it and wanted to go...also i have always wanted to go here as wellmango mike's...just have never gotten around to it....

Timeline

Hey,

I got my NOA1 today and them knuckle heads spelled my street wrong. Darn it!! I would say they are speed balling, but I dare say that. Keep it movin VSC.... Keep it movin....

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.