Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus,

That happens to me all the time, but they are being RUDE! And when they done...I just lace them with the RAW PATWAH. The look on their face is more than satisfaction for me.

I know they are being rude - but it's funnier to me to let them know after they put their foot in their mouth that I understood every word!

I used to love that. Andre's friends would be talking and one would look at me and say to Andre "does she understand". He'd say uh huh and you can practically see the guy blush and move on to another subject.

BIG UPS ta all ya gyals putting di facety people dem in dey place. Even if I KNEW someone couldn't understand my language, I wouldn't feel comfortable making comments about them so freely in their face! That's just RUDE!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI TODAY...just tek a good GUESS. Mi naw tell unu yet...unu afi guess

GUESS WHO BAX MI

We need some clues cause mi nah have a clue :unsure:

Back tuh this Lawny...who bax yuh???

Bless,

Gill

She say de USCIS bax har. Mi nah knoa wha dat mean :unsure:

She git a touch fram USCIS let's pray har NOA2 soon come :dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Is that the fuss? Over a touch?

Tre, girlie, that is a good thing! Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI TODAY...just tek a good GUESS. Mi naw tell unu yet...unu afi guess

GUESS WHO BAX MI

Bless,

Gill

ahhhh so she git deh feel up :lol:

Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI

Bless,

Gill

Oh boy, here we go again...... :blush:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI

Bless,

Gill

Dat mean seh dem TOUCH me -- which no mean one RASS to mi...Touched 2/17 & 3/27 -- mi no know wah di rass dem a wait pon.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Dat mean seh dem TOUCH me -- which no mean one RASS to mi...Touched 2/17 & 3/27 -- mi no know wah di rass dem a wait pon.

But sometimes it can take a lot of touching for it to come! :devil: (sorry, couldn't resist)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI

Bless,

Gill

OH YES!......USCIS feel me up...feel me up. :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

But sometimes it can take a lot of touching for it to come! :devil: (sorry, couldn't resist)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where is the Captain?!?!? Im need fi edit yuh! Yuh outta ordah Sus...outta ordah! :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
UNU COME CLOSEEEEEE...

GUESS WHO BAX MI

Bless,

Gill

OH YES!......USCIS feel me up...feel me up. :devil:

:rofl::rofl:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
question! Maybe be stupid, but ray got a speeding ticket. ugh! He has a ja license. Does this come up on the police record?

Even if it did, it is not an offense they worry about.

Thanks JG and Lawny... He told me not to worry, but of course I worried anyway.

That being said, tell him to slow the hell down. If he ends up hitting and killing someone, THAT they will worry about.

I told his tail that very thing JG. He said I knew you would vex.

Sunny --

That's how most Jamaican males stay. I warned Marcel before I even got in the car with him. It's funny when we went to pick up his friends to go to Pier One, they were like --- STAR...u ago mek di ooman drive u vehicle (they didn't know I was Jamaican). So, I let them talk about me the whole time until we reach the club parking lot and then I cussed their A$$es out. I was driving slow as hell and people were passing me, but I didn't care. All Marcel did was kept on laughing. And all I was hearing was bbclaat by di time we reach the club ago lack dung. Marcel still laughing is A$$ off.

I don't play when it comes to driving in Jamaica. I have seen HORRIBLE accidents and I'll be DAMNED if you're going to drive like a BAT out of hell with precious cargo (ME) in the car. On my second trip, his friends don't complain anymore and they know not to say nothing this time... because...see di taxi dem deh!

What is SOOO funny is that they think they are driving good.. I would be holding on to ANYTHING and EVRYTHING while RG was driving and he would be like "What??" I'd tell him, "U almost ran over that person" (cuz he don't slow down when someone crosses the street) He would be like, "I would never run over anyone, I've gauged how fast I can go without hitting them" I would be like WHATEVER, I will just close my eyes everytime I see a pedestrian. He was clueless to the fact that he was driving like a maniac, but i guess he would if everybody else does it LOL

Timeline

Ooooooooooooooooooooo........Sus............... :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

toooooooooooo RAHTID late...mi INNA heat areadi

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.