Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My computer is acting up this morning. My avatar is all stretched out and crazy looking. Photobucket won't let me long in at all. I hope it is their problem and not a percursor of things to come during this day.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's any consolation it's not your puter - it looks pixellated to me too so it's prolly photobucket :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

I was just on a Phillipines thread and they are saying if you test positive or admit to drug usage at any time during your lifetime, it is an automatic lifetime ban on a visa. Dang, they are strict in the Phillipines.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If it's any consolation it's not your puter - it looks pixellated to me too so it's prolly photobucket :)

Hey Jeraly,

Nice to see you arond these parts!!!! Everyone...Jeraly is good peeps. We both filed in July and used to beg USCIS for our NOA2's together :lol: :lol: :lol:....we can laugh now!!! Boy, back then it was TORTURE!!!!! :no::no:

I hope you're packet #4 comes soon...how are your wedding plans coming?

Please feel free to drop by ANYTIME!!!!

Bless,Gill

I was just on a Phillipines thread and they are saying if you test positive or admit to drug usage at any time during your lifetime, it is an automatic lifetime ban on a visa. Dang, they are strict in the Phillipines.

Yeah, I read that before JG... so a drug ban is from country to country. Cause memba Empress' So only got a 3 year ban...or something like that!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
***update on my cousin's ex fiance

That dumb A$$ got married March 16th at the Ritz Carlton in Mobay. I'm wondering how long he knew this woman. My fiance has a lot of friends that works at the Ritz Carlton and they told my fiance that the wedding was a nice size. Last Saturday Marcel and the same friends that worked at the Rizt went to a dance in Mobay and saw him all over these woman (they looked like spring breakers). What a DOG! All I can say is that poor woman he just married. My cousin has since moved on. He's still calling my cousin and telling her he don't need her for nothing. Dumb A$$, I know I'm going to run into him next month and I can't wait.

That is just SO crazy!!! He reminds me of another SO from a previous VJ member...running one scam afta another! Has 2-3 different gurls lined up...it just makes me SICK!!!! Lawny, thank G-d, your cousin was smart enough to see her way out...some women aren't!

Bless,Gill

Gill-

My cousin is getting better day by day. She's lost almost 25 pounds, which is never a good thing to lose so much weight in a short period of time. But she's strong and she'll get past it. She said the only humuliating part was when she was handcuffed and taken to the police station in Jamaica for nearly killing him and his woman. I hope he gets RED FLAGED by USCIS

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That dumb A$$ got married March 16th at the Ritz Carlton in Mobay. I'm wondering how long he knew this woman. My fiance has a lot of friends that works at the Ritz Carlton and they told my fiance that the wedding was a nice size. Last Saturday Marcel and the same friends that worked at the Rizt went to a dance in Mobay and saw him all over these woman (they looked like spring breakers). What a DOG! All I can say is that poor woman he just married. My cousin has since moved on. He's still calling my cousin and telling her he don't need her for nothing. Dumb A$$, I know I'm going to run into him next month and I can't wait.

That is just SO crazy!!! He reminds me of another SO from a previous VJ member...running one scam afta another! Has 2-3 different gurls lined up...it just makes me SICK!!!! Lawny, thank G-d, your cousin was smart enough to see her way out...some women aren't!

Bless,Gill

Gill-

My cousin is getting better day by day. She's lost almost 25 pounds, which is never a good thing to lose so much weight in a short period of time. But she's strong and she'll get past it. She said the only humuliating part was when she was handcuffed and taken to the police station in Jamaica for nearly killing him and his woman. I hope he gets RED FLAGED by USCIS

Ohhhhh, trust me gurl...he will!!! If I didn't see the same thing happen with my own two eyes I would say no! Remember, there was a guy when Nbees and myself were there that the embassy pulled his card and made him look FOOLISH!!!!!! They were like your wife filed for you in 2000...along with a fiance in 2001 and now this application..."WHAT IS GOING ON!!!?"

Oh, trust me...especially because he did it so close...the Embassy ain't stupid! It's a matter of trying to protect their citizen and country!

Dyam A$$!!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Gill-

Ohhhhh, trust me gurl...he will!!! If I didn't see the same thing happen with my own two eyes I would say no! Remember, there was a guy when Nbees and myself were there that the embassy pulled his card and made him look FOOLISH!!!!!! They were like your wife filed for you in 2000...along with a fiance in 2001 and now this application..."WHAT IS GOING ON!!!?"

Oh, trust me...especially because he did it so close...the Embassy ain't stupid! It's a matter of trying to protect their citizen and country!

Dyam A$$!!!

Gill

See, I would ensure that it got flagged - And send a certified letter documenting everything with all of his information, and all information on what happened with your cousin, to all 4 service centers, the NVC, the consulate, the FBI, etc........

The vindictive side of me would come out!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Thank you!

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

I have a question for you "experienced" gals. How often do you reflect back on this time of nail-biting, pulling your eyelashes off, waiting and being apart once they are here? Does it seem like yesterday or years ago??

Seems like a bad dream that I finally woke up from.

I admit I watch him sleeping sometimes and think it was just yesterday he was not here. That's when I thank God he's in my life.

Awwwwwww....sweet... :luv::luv:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW :o They sure are strict.

Timeline
Oh man I understand she could come out today Ladies. I had the nurse this week cause doctor was called out. I was trying to convince her to have my ultra sound next week so we could decided on a date for the C-section. Then she looked at my chart and saw I had to wait 2 weeks for the ultra sound. I am so not patient. I am still spewing ever morning lovely stomach acid. I don't know what is wrong. Kimmy where you very sick with your first little girl?

Jax, I ws sick for a little with Kimora..NOTHING close to this..i can deal with just spewing in the morning even though it would still be annoying...but i do not wish 9mths of sickness on anyone not even Clairey :) I was sick from day one..but i tried to tolerate it but then it got to a point i couldn't stand had to have BAGS with me everywhere i went...looked still look a absolute mess..i pray all goes well for yah....what r u now 35 wks ?

Nuh badda wish nutting pon my my girl. Fe mi breeding bag gone a Iraq gone tun parachute. Dem mussi shoot dat dung by nong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mi sure it drop and proly fosselized by now :huh:

Yuh got dat right :thumbs:

Clairey..mi understand yuh heart..but mi cyaan tro in member if them no pledge...u think this is a game...Gill will claim her membership when she ready..just worry bout yuhself..and follow the rules :rofl:

Kimmy's Click

Jengs

Yaads

Clairey

Sonny

dats it mi tink wi did ave more a wi..

:rofl::rofl:

wha happen to Gill? :angry: Dis yah click nuh go right widout har???!!!!!

Ar she haffi hask fe join? A dat a de first rule??

you getting it..i knew u would..good girl :thumbs:

I got it!!!!! Yeah!!!! :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol: ... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol::lol::lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

OMG. :lol::lol: What is koolie hair...DWL. Never heard of fine and straight pubies :rofl: . I'm sorry I had to laugh. :luv:

Coolie is another term for Indian. So it has the texture/look of Indian hair I am guessing. I haven't heard of that either :no: Learn something new everyday.

Filed: Timeline
Morning Yardies (F)

How y'all doing?

What's happening YARDIE.

OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol: ... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol::lol::lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

OMG. :lol::lol: What is koolie hair...DWL. Never heard of fine and straight pubies :rofl: . I'm sorry I had to laugh. :luv:

Coolie is another term for Indian. So it has the texture/look of Indian hair I am guessing. I haven't heard of that either :no: Learn something new everyday.

Yards, are you a born Jamaican?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

I have so many mixed emotions right now I can't even express my self.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

congrats claire im sure you will go to sleep with a big ole smile on ur face tonight:) i know the feeling! :star:

You bet I did. :thumbs:

Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

congrats.jpg

Thanks Classy!! :thumbs:

Congrats, Claire! You have to be so so excited!

I was numb with excitement last night and it is still sinking in :dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SUPER BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE TONITE

Jengs, I had to take a sleeping pill last night because I had to be at work for 0630am today. Couldn't sleep at first. :dance::dance:

Congrats Claire!!!!

Thanks Nebs :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

are you for real...wow...that is crazy.....i wonder how long he new this other woman before he married her....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.