Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KimKim yuh see dat thread?!? Whoa :huh:

yup i sure did...some a dem just (posters) jus trude..but she did say it can go fi some other women :) so she set up herself fi dat :devil:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I admit it has been so much fun today. I don't even want to go home for fear I will miss something funny. Thanks for making my day today!

you guys made a big accomplishment :star:

Missed you today, Kimmy. You okay?

y'll a riot today huh...!! all this talk bout di man dem....mi glad mi no affi deal wid none a dat stuff....TOTAL CLEAN FREak...ticks me off more time....the most he will do with a scissors is shape up his mustach....he has braids and mi no tink him a cut them any time soon...

Gilli i remeber those feelings too....wait til u actually see him walk round the corner....

KimKim how yuh be today? Missed yuh an yuh chatty self.

When you first see them in the airport :wub: The best!

Mine was finally walking through JA security with him. But, yah, I agree....the feeling cannot be beat.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey JG...my babylon deh pon micase a work..can't deal with them up my ####### so mi nah gi dem no ammo

I had some curry crab since i got home...and the stomach a start to not feel so great ..i can't deal..mi a hope it no come back up..cho..mi tired...I WANNA STOP SPITTING !! :help:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I admit it has been so much fun today. I don't even want to go home for fear I will miss something funny. Thanks for making my day today!

y'll a riot today huh...!! all this talk bout di man dem....mi glad mi no affi deal wid none a dat stuff....TOTAL CLEAN FREak...ticks me off more time....the most he will do with a scissors is shape up his mustach....he has braids and mi no tink him a cut them any time soon...

Gilli i remeber those feelings too....wait til u actually see him walk round the corner....

Mine was finally walking through JA security with him. But, yah, I agree....the feeling cannot be beat.

EEEEEKKKKKKKK...I can't wait! I m taking him to my local JA. restaurant/bar wid Karokee night when we leave deh airport...den STRAIGHT HOME!!!!

I know what I'm gonna say when I see him... "DAT'S ROIGHT!!!" WE SAY DAT ALL THE TIME! Afta our first kiss, when he proposed, afta rebel salute, outside the Embassy afta deh interview....so that would be perfect! I am going to be wan giggling fool at the airport!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hey JG...my babylon deh pon micase a work..can't deal with them up my ####### so mi nah gi dem no ammo

I had some curry crab since i got home...and the stomach a start to not feel so great ..i can't deal..mi a hope it no come back up..cho..mi tired...I WANNA STOP SPITTING !! :help:

Kimkim, jus watch what yuh eat fuh mi PLEASE!!!

Feel better, Chica :luv::luv:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

I have a question for you "experienced" gals. How often do you reflect back on this time of nail-biting, pulling your eyelashes off, waiting and being apart once they are here? Does it seem like yesterday or years ago??

Seems like a bad dream that I finally woke up from.

I admit I watch him sleeping sometimes and think it was just yesterday he was not here. That's when I thank God he's in my life.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Gilli..try picha mi at the airport wid di hypocrite mumma in law..bout she a carry suitcase..favot faut..like she know howh im even ketch di plane.

Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

I have a question for you "experienced" gals. How often do you reflect back on this time of nail-biting, pulling your eyelashes off, waiting and being apart once they are here? Does it seem like yesterday or years ago??

Seems like a bad dream that I finally woke up from.

I admit I watch him sleeping sometimes and think it was just yesterday he was not here. That's when I thank God he's in my life.

Awwwwwww....sweet... :luv::luv:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
:ot:[/color]Andrew got his visa today!!! :dance::dance: He is landing 6:45p on Friday!! I am so excited!! Thank you all for your help, prayers, concerns, and advice. I am not going anywhere...I know I will need you all again, but I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you all!! :thumbs: God bless you all!!!! ~Nakia~ :dance:

Oh how exciting for you. I can see you smiling right now!

A wha dis...we have an Islandwoman an a Islanddream?!? Hello hello!

Yes YAADS to a dem..dem confuse mi more time :)

Mi sure will learn alot SOON :whistle:

Shauna..i brought home a slice of siclian pizza i bought with lunch and didn't touch it nd hubby was eating ..the 1st thing he said .."i don't like the cheese" i said WHAT i love the cheese..blasted Jamaican ongly know one blasted cheese.. :lol:

Nakia congrats u set an arrival date yet ? hope to still see u around..good luck to you guys

that is my FAVORITE pizza....mike hated siclian as well...althought he loved Hawaiian pizza....only kind he will eat...and it has to be fresh he hates frozen....yes he is a little odd... :lol:

:ot:Andrew got his visa today!!! :dance::dance: He is landing 6:45p on Friday!! I am so excited!! Thank you all for your help, prayers, concerns, and advice. I am not going anywhere...I know I will need you all again, but I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you all!! :thumbs: God bless you all!!!! ~Nakia~ :dance:

I forgot to add that they made my fiance laugh at how many times I emailed them! They know my name by heart!! Stay on top of them and they will work with you. Email them as you feel the need. We have paid our dues we deserve to hear something during our waiting processes!

aaww...that's right gotta keep on top of them!!! airpak new my voice everytime i called.... :lol:

Jamaican Jerk & BLT from California Pizza Kitchen.....on kind he will eat.

A wha dis...we have an Islandwoman an a Islanddream?!? Hello hello!

Yes YAADS to a dem..dem confuse mi more time :)

Mi sure will learn alot SOON :whistle:

Shauna..i brought home a slice of siclian pizza i bought with lunch and didn't touch it nd hubby was eating ..the 1st thing he said .."i don't like the cheese" i said WHAT i love the cheese..blasted Jamaican ongly know one blasted cheese.. :lol:

Nakia congrats u set an arrival date yet ? hope to still see u around..good luck to you guys

Do you guy's like the pizza in JA? Not Pizza Hut..... I didn't care for it to much. A lot of cheese and not enough sauce. lol

Never had it in JA.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Tonks fi de explanation Gilly ;)

No problem Sweets...hennytime! ...What a ridiculous conversation...but hey this thread is all about 'learning'. Maybe I should start a new thread..."Ow fi cyare fuh yuh Yardman pubic hair"....yuh tink Capt. Ewok would go fuh dat!

Bless,

Gill

Ha......I just snorted so loud I woke up Andre. Stop that!

Gilly, what is happening with K.J? Any progress on that?

Tonks fi de explanation Gilly ;)

No problem Sweets...hennytime! ...What a ridiculous conversation...but hey this thread is all about 'learning'. Maybe I should start a new thread..."Ow fi cyare fuh yuh Yardman pubic hair"....yuh tink Capt. Ewok would go fuh dat!

Bless,

Gill

ahahaa..if dem can post how a list of how Muslim women should treat their husbands then why not !

yeah good idea ..lets do VJ afta dark...WOIWEEEE..weh di Christian dem deh

DID YOU SEE DAT!? Not a rass! It should be...

"Ow fi avoid gitting kuff upside yuh head when yuh ooman fling a dutchie afta yuh claat!" :lol:

Those threads are always interesting. I always think no matter how difficult I think my husband may be sometimes, he's never like that. That I could not take.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot:Andrew got his visa today!!! :dance::dance: He is landing 6:45p on Friday!! I am so excited!! Thank you all for your help, prayers, concerns, and advice. I am not going anywhere...I know I will need you all again, but I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you all!! :thumbs: God bless you all!!!! ~Nakia~ :dance:

Congrats :dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

EEEEEKKKKKKKK...I can't wait! I m taking him to my local JA. restaurant/bar wid Karokee night when we leave deh airport...den STRAIGHT HOME!!!!

I know what I'm gonna say when I see him... "DAT'S ROIGHT!!!" WE SAY DAT ALL THE TIME! Afta our first kiss, when he proposed, afta rebel salute, outside the Embassy afta deh interview....so that would be perfect! I am going to be wan giggling fool at the airport!

My friend, Debi, did something like that. She was dancing and screaming. She had this big welcome to the US sign she had made. She made him put on this cowboy hat she was so proud of. It was like 3 sizes too small for his head. He looked so silly. I love those pictures so much.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Claire! :dance: I feel the same way about sharing the space.. I've never lived with a man before :blush:

Thanks Mommy;

How are you holding up? Keep the faith sistah, you will be in my shoes soon. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks.. I'm trying.. I feel so nauseous today and tiiiired.. and everyone at work is getting on my nerves!! can't wait to move to the next phase of pregnancy.

Talk to Kimmi bout dat dere :rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Claire yuh si yuh..mi a wah...wikipedia..everybody a refer ppl to mi like mi so blasted smart :innocent:

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

Hey Yaads mi deh yah..dem a gwaan like dem waan watch ppl a work..so b4 mi trace smaddy mi lef dem internet cause mi ave a mi yaad.. I missed u too...since yuh inna mi click now :lol:

Hey Clairey mi deh yah..mi know mi head go and come more time.. :bonk:

Mi waan in a de click to :angry::angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.