Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

I have a question for you "experienced" gals. How often do you reflect back on this time of nail-biting, pulling your eyelashes off, waiting and being apart once they are here? Does it seem like yesterday or years ago??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

I have a question for you "experienced" gals. How often do you reflect back on this time of nail-biting, pulling your eyelashes off, waiting and being apart once they are here? Does it seem like yesterday or years ago??

fo rme at times....it feels like it was years ago....other times it feels like it was yesterday i was standing outside to go into the Embassy and freaking out cause they called mike's name and he decided he needed a potty break.... :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shauna..bwoy mi wis h mi did deh a ur stage :) ..mi ready now man..mi just the pain a start aready..

i was ready 7 months ago :lol::lol: just try and take it easy and one day at a time....how much longer do you have??

just about 6mths :angry:

So Kimmy mi still a wait pon yuh fi answer back about de hair ting *patiently waiting* As much of a mess as I may be I still want some answers :lol:

mi tink mi did :whistle: ok so wah u waan know ? wah normal is ? or typical man

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Shauna..bwoy mi wis h mi did deh a ur stage :) ..mi ready now man..mi just the pain a start aready..

i was ready 7 months ago :lol::lol: just try and take it easy and one day at a time....how much longer do you have??

aaawww..are you able to keep food down still???..just wait till the likkle one is kicking....to me that is the best feeling....

Timeline

u know i really don't think about at all just when someone mentions it...weird huh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So Kimmy mi still a wait pon yuh fi answer back about de hair ting *patiently waiting* As much of a mess as I may be I still want some answers :lol:

Yuh nah see my reply to your post? Mi waan fi knoa how Gilly a do wha she do. Go back and look fi it...

Timeline

aaawww..are you able to keep food down still???..just wait till the likkle one is kicking....to me that is the best feeling....

yea somethings stay down..the cooked JA food does not work..been eating lots of pasta love it and it stays down...girl this is # 2 fi mi and mi ready just like i was with my daughter :help:

Yuh nah see my reply to your post? Mi waan fi knoa how Gilly a do wha she do. Go back and look fi it...

ok going to check

Timeline
come in like dolly hair!

Gill no worry...mi ave one COOLIE tuh! :rofl:

Mi shame fi admit it but now mi a wonda about dat...cause mi nah hav no coolie :no: Mi neva realize it could stay different than the "normal" :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mi a ded...wowieieeee..mi no know wah fi do..drop pondi floor or jump up and dung...YAADS u is a total mess..mi convince...now tell mi what is the normal :whistle: ..mi always tink no matter how the hair pon top a yuh head "pretty" the hair down there have some KNOTS inna it ? :whistle::rofl:

Well yuh si a dat mi tink tuh but Gilly sey she a run har hands tru it inna deh night til she drop a sleep?!? Muss be deh coolie hair :unsure: Yuh woulda tink if she a run har hands tru it, it nah have knots yuh si mi? Dat mek mi confused.

:whistle: ..well wi affi wait fi Gilli pon dah one yah..cause jah know mi know if Ken ave coolie dung deh fi tru :)...well mi no waan get too graphic but mi know wah wi mek fi glide tru :whistle: mek anyting feel like coolie :rofl:

Timeline
come in like dolly hair!

Gill no worry...mi ave one COOLIE tuh! :rofl:

Mi shame fi admit it but now mi a wonda about dat...cause mi nah hav no coolie :no: Mi neva realize it could stay different than the "normal" :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mi a ded...wowieieeee..mi no know wah fi do..drop pondi floor or jump up and dung...YAADS u is a total mess..mi convince...now tell mi what is the normal :whistle: ..mi always tink no matter how the hair pon top a yuh head "pretty" the hair down there have some KNOTS inna it ? :whistle::rofl:

Well yuh si a dat mi tink tuh but Gilly sey she a run har hands tru it inna deh night til she drop a sleep?!? Muss be deh coolie hair :unsure: Yuh woulda tink if she a run har hands tru it, it nah have knots yuh si mi? Dat mek mi confused.

:whistle: ..well wi affi wait fi Gilli pon dah one yah..cause jah know mi know if Ken ave coolie dung deh fi tru :)...well mi no waan get too graphic but mi know wah wi mek fi glide tru :whistle: mek anyting feel like coolie :rofl:

:rofl: I think we will have to take this convo to another board :whistle::innocent:

Truss mi...mi have whole heaps tuh learn...mi outta deh loop when it come on tuh dem tings. :blush:

Timeline

yea somethings stay down..the cooked JA food does not work..been eating lots of pasta love it and it stays down...girl this is # 2 fi mi and mi ready just like i was with my daughter :help:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE pasta so much....anything cheesey does it for me!!! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:Andrew got his visa today!!! :dance::dance: He is landing 6:45p on Friday!! I am so excited!! Thank you all for your help, prayers, concerns, and advice. I am not going anywhere...I know I will need you all again, but I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you all!! :thumbs: God bless you all!!!! ~Nakia~ :dance:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Timeline
:ot:Andrew got his visa today!!! :dance::dance: He is landing 6:45p on Friday!! I am so excited!! Thank you all for your help, prayers, concerns, and advice. I am not going anywhere...I know I will need you all again, but I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you all!! :thumbs: God bless you all!!!! ~Nakia~ :dance:

that is great!!!! next journey....AOS.....

Timeline

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fantastic news! Soooooo happy for you! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.