Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol:... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

rofl-2.gifrofl-2.gifrofl-2.gif

Ken a kill yuh fi dis...yuh betta run fass an far :yes:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

y'll a riot today huh...!! all this talk bout di man dem....mi glad mi no affi deal wid none a dat stuff....TOTAL CLEAN FREak...ticks me off more time....the most he will do with a scissors is shape up his mustach....he has braids and mi no tink him a cut them any time soon...

Gilli i remeber those feelings too....wait til u actually see him walk round the corner....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Andre actually reads what I write most of the time. He'll say (insert random Patois cussword here) you did not just tell them that!

:lol: A reads here as well...I am usually showing off my patois skills to him. Come read this...look at this... :lol: He loves that I have you guys and we talk about all this stuff. I have learned a lot from y'all and he benefited from a good portion of it ;)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Claire! :dance: I feel the same way about sharing the space.. I've never lived with a man before :blush:

My advice - HAVE YOUR OWN BATHROOM!!!! :whistle:

Girl, my bathroom is huge with a double sink and shower and jet tub. I think we can share, plus I have two other bathrooms. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
I admit it has been so much fun today. I don't even want to go home for fear I will miss something funny. Thanks for making my day today!

:thumbs: I have had to die laughing on the inside today...our office is dead quiet. I even went to the bathroom just to laugh...I couldn't hold it all in.

Thanks for the laughs everyone :luv:

Timeline
Sus, your climate comment made me laugh.

I caught the end of Cool Runnings last night. When they first walked out of the Calgary airport and the scene right after where they looked like eskimos after buying winter gear, made me belly laugh. I flashed back to Andre's first cooler down to cold temps.

Hey JG;

How did Andre do with adjusting to the change in climate. From what I am expecting, with Mike having his interview on May 6th, he will be here in the height of summer and sure will feel like it does in Ja. He will initially be in Daytona Beach with his father and you know how hot Florida gets in the summer time. But I am worried about him adjusting to the cold (it gets really cold here in NC). He complains about the heat all the time, but the drastic change in temp might be a challenge.

He did fine. He just complained a lot.

I had tried to warn him that what he thought was "hot" and "cold" in Jamaica, I considered "warm" and "cool" in relation to St. Louis. Our heat and humidity is out of contol June-August and it can get pretty cold in the winter (which this year is still going on apparently!!!!).

The first thing he said to me in regards to weather was that he could never wear a long sleeve shirt. Ha Ha.....now, sometimes he wears 3 or 4 of them at once. Long underwear is his friend.

In summer, he stays out of the sun. In the winter, he dresses in layers and braves the weather. He has to take the bus and walk sometimes so he's learned to dress appropriately. It took a while before his common sense overcame his stubborness.

He sounds like he is a trooper :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

A GUESS MI 6TH IT... :rofl:

Woaiiii. Kimmie yuh mad :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
I admit it has been so much fun today. I don't even want to go home for fear I will miss something funny. Thanks for making my day today!

you guys made a big accomplishment :star:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
y'll a riot today huh...!! all this talk bout di man dem....mi glad mi no affi deal wid none a dat stuff....TOTAL CLEAN FREak...ticks me off more time....the most he will do with a scissors is shape up his mustach....he has braids and mi no tink him a cut them any time soon...

Gilli i remeber those feelings too....wait til u actually see him walk round the corner....

KimKim how yuh be today? Missed yuh an yuh chatty self.

When you first see them in the airport :wub: The best!

Timeline
come in like dolly hair!

Gill no worry...mi ave one COOLIE tuh! :rofl:

Mi shame fi admit it but now mi a wonda about dat...cause mi nah hav no coolie :no: Mi neva realize it could stay different than the "normal" :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mi a ded...wowieieeee..mi no know wah fi do..drop pondi floor or jump up and dung...YAADS u is a total mess..mi convince...now tell mi what is the normal :whistle: ..mi always tink no matter how the hair pon top a yuh head "pretty" the hair down there have some KNOTS inna it ? :whistle::rofl:

Timeline

Kimmy u mad...always a mek mi laugh. I'm sorry, but of all the places in my house that has to be clean it's my bathroom and let me tell ya'll, when I was dating back in the day, if I go to the guys house and his bathroom is nasty guess WHAT...im naw touch dis yah glory. Oh, hell no. And my grandmother would always tell me to check out his bedsheets to see how clean they are. I can't stand a NASTY unkempt man. Like some men think it's okay to use their woman's toothbrush...I will kick your A$$ and don't use my TOWEL.

Since we on the subject, kitchens. Some men (not all) like to cook, but refuse to clean the kitchen. When I cook and clean the kitchen at the same time. And if you're going to clean the kitchen sweep the damn floor or wipe it if it needs to be wiped. The floor is party of the kitchen and it needs to be clean too.

Next thing...you have got to separate your laundry. Don't put the entire basket of clothing into the machine OMG plus towels and bedsheets the machine will be unbalanced when it spin and the clothes won't was good. I mean u use to wash it by hand so wah you a complain fah now. :angry:

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

Don't use my DAMN deodorant or PERFUME a tell me seh you wah SMELL SWEET TUH!

Good Afternoon All,

Andrew finished his medical and all is well.......Had all shots yesterday at a clinic near him in St. Catherine and they gave him everything he needed......

However, he said that he met several individuals who had appointments on the 15th of April as well......A lady with her son.....husband here in States filing for them.......he said alot of kids that parents were filing for.......

Peace & Love,

Tonya

Tonya;

When you speak to him next, can you find out the name of the placve her had his shots and what shots were given and the costs of those shots. I need to get the ball a rolling, cause time is not waiting for me no more. :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

KimKim how yuh be today? Missed yuh an yuh chatty self.

When you first see them in the airport :wub: The best!

Hey Yaads mi deh yah..dem a gwaan like dem waan watch ppl a work..so b4 mi trace smaddy mi lef dem internet cause mi ave a mi yaad.. I missed u too...since yuh inna mi click now :lol:

Hey Clairey mi deh yah..mi know mi head go and come more time.. :bonk:

Timeline

Kimmy u mad...always a mek mi laugh. I'm sorry, but of all the places in my house that has to be clean it's my bathroom and let me tell ya'll, when I was dating back in the day, if I go to the guys house and his bathroom is nasty guess WHAT...im naw touch dis yah glory. Oh, hell no. And my grandmother would always tell me to check out his bedsheets to see how clean they are. I can't stand a NASTY unkempt man. Like some men think it's okay to use their woman's toothbrush...I will kick your A$$ and don't use my TOWEL.

Since we on the subject, kitchens. Some men (not all) like to cook, but refuse to clean the kitchen. When I cook and clean the kitchen at the same time. And if you're going to clean the kitchen sweep the damn floor or wipe it if it needs to be wiped. The floor is party of the kitchen and it needs to be clean too.

Next thing...you have got to separate your laundry. Don't put the entire basket of clothing into the machine OMG plus towels and bedsheets the machine will be unbalanced when it spin and the clothes won't was good. I mean u use to wash it by hand so wah you a complain fah now. :angry:

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

The bathroom doesn't bother me as bad as it used to. Hairs and clothes all over the place until I clean them up.

The kitchen drives me crazy. He cooks with every pot, pan, and utensil in the house and then leaves them for me to do the dishes. That's our deal, he cooks and I do the dishes. So wishing I had never said that!

He's really good at doing the laundry. He just never takes it out of the dryer. Once I catch it days later, it's so wrinkled, I have to run it again.

I work for this company called Lush which makes handmade all natrual bath bombs, bubble bars, soaps, shampoos, creams and lotions, etc. My husband is constantly using my stuff to get rid of his ashy skin, his flaky head, etc. It's almost comical when we argue over that stuff. His skin is actually beautiful now and the scalp issues are going away, so I suppose I should just be happy about it!

I have nothing to say yet. I guess I'll wait and see. :thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

When I went to ja last year, Mike used one of my razors and has talked about it ever since saying that it is the best shave he's had. The razor is pink with a triple blade. When I went back I bought him a Mac-3 and extra razors (triple blade) :lol::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.