Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol:... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

GREAT! My boss just walked by and I have my head in my hands and tears in my eyes. She ask is everything okay and ALL I COULD DO WAS BUST OUT LAUGHING...I didn't know what to say to her.

Gill no worry...mi ave one COOLIE tuh! :rofl:

I knoa...A MESS!!! I was really ticked when I went down there in January han em 'trim' hit! I had to let em knoa...DAT is NOT yours fi trim!!!! Halla DAT dung there is mine...han yuh need fi check wid deh owner before yuh tek hit pon yuhself fi duh sittin' like dat agen!! :lol:

Gill, Why do you have one your PJ's? You should be bounces in yuh thong. Remember, your man is near. :dance: Do they have thongs in the meez store? mi haffi look..

A thong and those bunny slippers!

Can you imagine what Kens face would look like?

I can NOW that you said that. :rofl:

We only stayed together in a hotel twice and I don't remember him stealing towels.

Not to break up the mood; but TNW just reminded me that I wanted to say this to all you with your men on their way here in the near future.............if your SO has a job in JA, tell them to ask their boss for a letter of recommendation. Andre's boss automatically did this and it turned out to be a great thing. When he applied for jobs, we attached the letter of recommendation and the police report to his resume. We got a lot of positive feedback for doing that since no one really wanted to call LD to check on that stuff.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Geesh you all chatted enough while I was gone for lunch :blink:

Let me see if I can remember it all...

Afternoon D :star: How are you doing today?

Claire - Hope you can find out the info you need about Mike's interview. Let us know what you find out. Sorry I can't be of any help. Also thanks for the tip about Melatonin...I will look into it :)

Tre - Congrats on yuh heart (L)

Gilly - I can't believe it is only a week away!?! YAY!!! :dance:

Sunny - I love your Meez...the backdrop is so Spring like.

Now on to this crazy topic...y'all have me dying of laughter :rofl:

Filed: Other Timeline
Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill.

I'm so happy for you.

Ok let me see if I can spell this:

Yes...t.a.k.e t.i.m.e. a.n.d e.n.j.o.y b.e.i.n.g b.y y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. Without the man..I mean. :blush: I'm happy for you as well.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Claire - Hope you can find out the info you need about Mike's interview. Let us know what you find out. Sorry I can't be of any help. Also thanks for the tip about Melatonin...I will look into it :)

(sucks teeth) I feel kind of left out, you know!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A GUESS MI 6TH IT... :rofl:

Kimmy u mad...always a mek mi laugh. I'm sorry, but of all the places in my house that has to be clean it's my bathroom and let me tell ya'll, when I was dating back in the day, if I go to the guys house and his bathroom is nasty guess WHAT...im naw touch dis yah glory. Oh, hell no. And my grandmother would always tell me to check out his bedsheets to see how clean they are. I can't stand a NASTY unkempt man. Like some men think it's okay to use their woman's toothbrush...I will kick your A$$ and don't use my TOWEL.

Since we on the subject, kitchens. Some men (not all) like to cook, but refuse to clean the kitchen. When I cook and clean the kitchen at the same time. And if you're going to clean the kitchen sweep the damn floor or wipe it if it needs to be wiped. The floor is party of the kitchen and it needs to be clean too.

Next thing...you have got to separate your laundry. Don't put the entire basket of clothing into the machine OMG plus towels and bedsheets the machine will be unbalanced when it spin and the clothes won't was good. I mean u use to wash it by hand so wah you a complain fah now. :angry:

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

Don't use my DAMN deodorant or PERFUME a tell me seh you wah SMELL SWEET TUH!

:rofl::rofl: that is SO funny....mike did that sometimes....the first time he did that i looked at him like he has lost his freaking mind....

Ray did that too. I guess they all are alike in some ways. When he sprayed on my Victoria Secret body spray, I looked at him and said "Are you a batty bwoy" Don't spray that on you.... That's for women.

Girl, they don't care. all I hear is....BUT IT SMELL SWEET! On my last trip, his friends used my escada perfume and I almost fainted in the car. I wanted to ring Marcel's neck. They sprayed it everywhere. :angry:

I know that girl.... Crazy huh. I got Ray some of that AXE body wash and spray and he used just about all of it in a week. I was this stuff isn't cheap you know. If he's going to be using it that, it need to switch to the Old Spice bobdy spray. LMAO :lol:

I can relate..imagine being in J.a. and all of a sudden your smelling your Warm Vanilla Sugar from bath and body works and it's not coming from you!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Not to break up the mood; but TNW just reminded me that I wanted to say this to all you with your men on their way here in the near future.............if your SO has a job in JA, tell them to ask their boss for a letter of recommendation. Andre's boss automatically did this and it turned out to be a great thing. When he applied for jobs, we attached the letter of recommendation and the police report to his resume. We got a lot of positive feedback for doing that since no one really wanted to call LD to check on that stuff.

:thumbs: I really wish we had done that but we didn't. It sure would have saved the hassle and trouble when he started applying for jobs.

Also if your guy graduated HS or any college make sure you get certificates/diplomas and the transcripts if you can. A is thinking about applying for some apprentice/trade jobs and they all want transcripts especially to prove you have taken math classes. He is having the worst time trying to get them cause they don't want to give them out to anybody but the person and since he isn't there it is one big headache trying to convince them to let the brother get them. So if you can get all that ahead of time before he comes stateside.

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

I missed it then, Yardie. Sorry.

Yah, TNW was asking me about transcripts too. All I know about that is Andre just showed his diploma when asked.

Damn, Yardie.....I'm answering something you answered and by the time I get around to it, you edited it out. What is up with that? I thought I was going crazy for a second!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

(sucks teeth) I feel kind of left out, you know!

I replied to yours all by itself :P Plus all the funny shaving/smelly things I am going to go back to and respond seperately...so there!

You are just to quick for me JG!

Timeline

I admit it has been so much fun today. I don't even want to go home for fear I will miss something funny. Thanks for making my day today!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
OK.....since Shauna brought it up.........

How many of your men blow their nose in the bathroom towel and then hang it back up like nothing just happened? I HATE that so much!

:yes: I call him on it all the time and he gets this smirk and smiles and then starts laughing and says "sorry babes" but he isn't really or he would stop :lol: How gross!

why yes i am....i got my hair cut all nice and cute....and did some baby shopping...and then came back and took a LONG nap.... :lol:

Glad you had a good day! Got any pics of your cute hair you can share? :luv:

Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Claire! :dance: I feel the same way about sharing the space.. I've never lived with a man before :blush:

I hadn't either and was super nervous about it. There were some awkward moments in the beginning and just the normal adjustment of living with someone who does things different than you. Things will be fine :) Learn to laugh at things and not let them stress you out. There were many times when I would do something "embarrasing" but I tried my best not to let it bother me and as days and weeks went by I got more comfortable and used to sharing the space.

I know what you mean Yards. Mike is an old military man and you know how they are. I stayed at his house when I went ot Ja in October and kinda liked what I experienced. But, you never know for the long-term what it is going to be like. I just have to deal with it. When we talk about adjustment, we talk about the foreign spouse adjusting and forget that it is also an adjustment for us too :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
OK.....since Shauna brought it up.........

How many of your men blow their nose in the bathroom towel and then hang it back up like nothing just happened? I HATE that so much!

:yes: I call him on it all the time and he gets this smirk and smiles and then starts laughing and says "sorry babes" but he isn't really or he would stop :lol: How gross!

why yes i am....i got my hair cut all nice and cute....and did some baby shopping...and then came back and took a LONG nap.... :lol:

Glad you had a good day! Got any pics of your cute hair you can share? :luv:

Men are so disgusting. Why do we love them so?????????????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol: but yuh no easy Tre! :lol:

A bought a new razor and shaved his armpits once to "see what it felt like" :rofl: We still laugh about it to this day because it was so funny. He was so embarassed to have "naked armpits" as he called them. Plus the growing out part was awful he was so itchy.

Timeline

Mine does not.

However, to answer two questions in a row there......yes, he made me trim out the knots with a scissors. He's tried to persuade me to do it again; but I've said no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OMG!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't even imagine JG :o

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Claire! :dance: I feel the same way about sharing the space.. I've never lived with a man before :blush:

Thanks Mommy;

How are you holding up? Keep the faith sistah, you will be in my shoes soon. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks.. I'm trying.. I feel so nauseous today and tiiiired.. and everyone at work is getting on my nerves!! can't wait to move to the next phase of pregnancy.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.