Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol:... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

GREAT! My boss just walked by and I have my head in my hands and tears in my eyes. She ask is everything okay and ALL I COULD DO WAS BUST OUT LAUGHING...I didn't know what to say to her.

Gill no worry...mi ave one COOLIE tuh! :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is is Friday yet?

Dang, I'll be 468 months on May 31st. Hopefully, I 'll be in Jamaica celebrating my b'day.

Just wanted to share.

Yuh a Gemini??? Me tuh :thumbs::thumbs:

hey sistahs... me three. I'm a gemini too. June 9th. :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

:lol:... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Bless,

GREAT! My boss just walked by and I have my head in my hands and tears in my eyes. She ask is everything okay and ALL I COULD DO WAS BUST OUT LAUGHING...I didn't know what to say to her.

I knoa...A MESS!!! I was really ticked when I went down there in January han em 'trim' hit! I had to let em knoa...DAT is NOT yours fi trim!!!! Halla DAT dung there is mine...han yuh need fi check wid deh owner before yuh tek hit pon yuhself fi duh sittin' like dat agen!! :lol:

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When does Gemini end?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Is is Friday yet?

Dang, I'll be 468 months on May 31st. Hopefully, I 'll be in Jamaica celebrating my b'day.

Just wanted to share.

Yuh a Gemini??? Me tuh :thumbs::thumbs:

hey sistahs... me three. I'm a gemini too. June 9th. :dance:

Lord ave Merci...an u know seh we MAD!!!!!!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Bless,

They have a lot of similairities. My baby does it to.

For those who stay in the hotel when they go to JA. How many of your men like to take the white wash clothes and hand towels and not return them? Every single time, and I mean every single time he does it.

When does Gemini end?

June 21st.

ROC

Bless,

I knoa...A MESS!!! I was really ticked when I went down there in January han em 'trim' hit! I had to let em knoa...DAT is NOT yours fi trim!!!! Halla DAT dung there is mine...han yuh need fi check wid deh owner before yuh tek hit pon yuhself fi duh sittin' like dat agen!! :lol:

Kiss mi neck........but Gill you nuh easy...bway mi glad seh mi a no di only mad one in yah!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Bless,

Gill, Why do you have one your PJ's? You should be bounces in yuh thong. Remember, your man is near. :dance: Do they have thongs in the meez store? mi haffi look..

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Okay. I'll link ya'll later. I'm part of a gang task force here in Maryland and we meet tonight. Please pray that I don't JOKE one of the smart mouth a$$ teenagers or their PARENTS!

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless,

Gill, Why do you have one your PJ's? You should be bounces in yuh thong. Remember, your man is near. :dance: Doe they have thongs in the meez store? mi haffi look..

Gurl, that meez store is CRAZY!! Dem ave sexy underwear...but no liquor! I assumed it was geared towards a younger demographic...but still they should have condoms or something! :lol: Nuh worry sunny by deh time em come the Jammies will be set aside! ;)

Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I feel giddy!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Bless,

Gill, Why do you have one your PJ's? You should be bounces in yuh thong. Remember, your man is near. :dance: Doe they have thongs in the meez store? mi haffi look..

Gurl, that meez store is CRAZY!! Dem ave sexy underwear...but no liquor! I assumed it was geared towards a younger demographic...but still they should have condoms or something! :lol: Nuh worry sunny by deh time em come the Jammies will be set aside! ;)

Guys,

In exactly ONE week my man will be boarding his flight to come!! It's a week away and my stomach is arready doing flip flops at the mere thought! My eldest son is upset cause his flight comes in late and I won't take him with me to pick him up! My youngest wants to know when his return flight is!?!?!? :blink::no: Aye dios mios!!!

Gill

I know you have it all worked out. I don't doubt you for a second. Also, you have tow beds. One fi mess up and one fi sleep. Will you make it to the one fi sleep? Mi knoa tink so... LMAO

Your boys are just like the average kids. One says ok and the other says Oh no, he's gotta go. I'm sure they'll love Ken. Gill are you near Wyndanch (sp)? I have family that lives there.

ROC

Timeline

Bless,

Gill, Why do you have one your PJ's? You should be bounces in yuh thong. Remember, your man is near. :dance: Do they have thongs in the meez store? mi haffi look..

A thong and those bunny slippers!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Guys,

Gill

Take a minute here or there to sit back and enjoy it, Gill. Soon it will all be just a memory and you'll wonder what the fuss was all about.

I'm so happy for you.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Bless,

A thong and those bunny slippers!

Can you imagine what Kens face would look like?

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.