Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Is is Friday yet?

Dang, I'll be 468 months on May 31st. Hopefully, I 'll be in Jamaica celebrating my b'day.

Just wanted to share.

Yuh a Gemini??? Me tuh :thumbs::thumbs:

When a fi u birtday?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Claire! :dance: I feel the same way about sharing the space.. I've never lived with a man before :blush:

Thanks Mommy;

How are you holding up? Keep the faith sistah, you will be in my shoes soon. :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

Mine does not.

However, to answer two questions in a row there......yes, he made me trim out the knots with a scissors. He's tried to persuade me to do it again; but I've said no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

OMG.........OMG....OMG I got a HEART!...I got a HEART! I love ya'll so MUCH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Claire, Shauna & Gill.....are you guys posting under anonymous mode right now?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

OKAY I'll put it out there. How many of ya'll MEN shave there pubic hairs and their armpits? Please don't kick me down fi dat.

Mine does not.

However, to answer two questions in a row there......yes, he made me trim out the knots with a scissors. He's tried to persuade me to do it again; but I've said no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

JG -- now it's mine turn...I got cranberry juice coming out my nose :rofl::rofl: Oh, Lord help me...I can't COMPOSE myself

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

It's nice to have goals, Tre! :whistle:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
A GUESS MI 6TH IT... :rofl:

Kimmy u mad...always a mek mi laugh. I'm sorry, but of all the places in my house that has to be clean it's my bathroom and let me tell ya'll, when I was dating back in the day, if I go to the guys house and his bathroom is nasty guess WHAT...im naw touch dis yah glory. Oh, hell no. And my grandmother would always tell me to check out his bedsheets to see how clean they are. I can't stand a NASTY unkempt man. Like some men think it's okay to use their woman's toothbrush...I will kick your A$$ and don't use my TOWEL.

Since we on the subject, kitchens. Some men (not all) like to cook, but refuse to clean the kitchen. When I cook and clean the kitchen at the same time. And if you're going to clean the kitchen sweep the damn floor or wipe it if it needs to be wiped. The floor is party of the kitchen and it needs to be clean too.

Next thing...you have got to separate your laundry. Don't put the entire basket of clothing into the machine OMG plus towels and bedsheets the machine will be unbalanced when it spin and the clothes won't was good. I mean u use to wash it by hand so wah you a complain fah now. :angry:

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

Don't use my DAMN deodorant or PERFUME a tell me seh you wah SMELL SWEET TUH!

:rofl::rofl: that is SO funny....mike did that sometimes....the first time he did that i looked at him like he has lost his freaking mind....

Ray did that too. I guess they all are alike in some ways. When he sprayed on my Victoria Secret body spray, I looked at him and said "Are you a batty bwoy" Don't spray that on you.... That's for women.

Girl, they don't care. all I hear is....BUT IT SMELL SWEET! On my last trip, his friends used my escada perfume and I almost fainted in the car. I wanted to ring Marcel's neck. They sprayed it everywhere. :angry:

I know that girl.... Crazy huh. I got Ray some of that AXE body wash and spray and he used just about all of it in a week. I was this stuff isn't cheap you know. If he's going to be using it that, it need to switch to the Old Spice bobdy spray. LMAO :lol:

I LOVE AXE!!! I brought Anthony some when I went last and he said it was too "smelly". Would only use the regular old hotel soap. But then sprayed 4 squirts of Crush cologne. I'm like HUGH??? :bonk:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol:... whoa...likkle personal...Where Shawn99 deh... :unsure::unsure: Shhhhhhhh! :unsure: Onnuh come close

*Anonymous whispering tuh onnuh*

Ken trims his pubs...I asked him NOT to do that cause I love his hair down there...it grows long ..it come in like dolly hair! It's fine and straight...like koolie hair. I like to play wid it as I fall off to sleep!

Ok... I put it out there...don't ask and let's move on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mi seh Ken wouldda MURDAH MI if em knoa mi post dat!! But it's true!

Bless,

Anonymous :unsure::unsure::unsure:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Mine does not.

JG -- now it's mine turn...I got cranberry juice coming out my nose :rofl::rofl: Oh, Lord help me...I can't COMPOSE myself

:blush:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Claire, Shauna & Gill.....are you guys posting under anonymous mode right now?

:lol: ...I didn't even see this til I posted my reply...but nah JG...I'm not!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Andre actually reads what I write most of the time. He'll say (insert random Patois cussword here) you did not just tell them that!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Congrats Lawny!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.