Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

If you've stayed anywhere in NEGRIL other than the (Riu, Grand Lido, Hedionism, Sandals or Couples) please reply to this?

I've stayed at Negril Beach Hotel and Travellers

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They use your razors? Andre has to use an electric razor or he gets hair bumps so bad.

Not here, the electric razor bumps him up. We must be nasty, cause we will used each others toothbrush, smell good and razors :huh: .... his fragrance is unisex, so I use it. I dare not touch his towel. The one and only one he ever uses. :hehe:

That's funny cause Andre is the exact opposite. I swear if he looks at a disposable razor, he bumps up.

I am cringing at the toothbrush thing, a bit, D. I know it's not really any different then kissing him; but I can't get past it for me.

Shauna, you said something about it made you ill. I was wondering if that meant Mike didn't do those things. Of is it

told you i was a little slow today :lol::lol: nope this was pre preggo.....he would wake up and "wash his face" and snot and ####### would come out and then pluck hairs and leave it in the sink or on the counter....YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! just thinking about makes me sick....

Afternoon.. :star:

hello!!!! :goofy:

Wow your in a good mood. :yes:

Who? All of us?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
They use your razors? Andre has to use an electric razor or he gets hair bumps so bad.

Not here, the electric razor bumps him up. We must be nasty, cause we will used each others toothbrush, smell good and razors :huh: .... his fragrance is unisex, so I use it. I dare not touch his towel. The one and only one he ever uses. :hehe:

That's funny cause Andre is the exact opposite. I swear if he looks at a disposable razor, he bumps up.

I am cringing at the toothbrush thing, a bit, D. I know it's not really any different then kissing him; but I can't get past it for me.

Shauna, you said something about it made you ill. I was wondering if that meant Mike didn't do those things. Of is it

told you i was a little slow today :lol::lol: nope this was pre preggo.....he would wake up and "wash his face" and snot and ####### would come out and then pluck hairs and leave it in the sink or on the counter....YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! just thinking about makes me sick....

Who? All of us?

:yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

OK.....since Shauna brought it up.........

How many of your men blow their nose in the bathroom towel and then hang it back up like nothing just happened? I HATE that so much!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline

How many of your men blow their nose in the bathroom towel and then hang it back up like nothing just happened? I HATE that so much!

:hehe: Yeah...but it's his towel :blink: ....i'm surprise it hasn't gotten up and walked away.

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

OH MY, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flipped - reminds me of my 6th grade teacher - he used to bring several handkerchiefs, and after a few uses, spread them over the heater to dry

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

He wasn't shaving his face :wacko:

Thankfully, I had two disposables with me

Okay, now I am confused. What exactly was he shaving? Or do I not want to know?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A GUESS MI 6TH IT... :rofl:

Kimmy u mad...always a mek mi laugh. I'm sorry, but of all the places in my house that has to be clean it's my bathroom and let me tell ya'll, when I was dating back in the day, if I go to the guys house and his bathroom is nasty guess WHAT...im naw touch dis yah glory. Oh, hell no. And my grandmother would always tell me to check out his bedsheets to see how clean they are. I can't stand a NASTY unkempt man. Like some men think it's okay to use their woman's toothbrush...I will kick your A$$ and don't use my TOWEL.

Since we on the subject, kitchens. Some men (not all) like to cook, but refuse to clean the kitchen. When I cook and clean the kitchen at the same time. And if you're going to clean the kitchen sweep the damn floor or wipe it if it needs to be wiped. The floor is party of the kitchen and it needs to be clean too.

Next thing...you have got to separate your laundry. Don't put the entire basket of clothing into the machine OMG plus towels and bedsheets the machine will be unbalanced when it spin and the clothes won't was good. I mean u use to wash it by hand so wah you a complain fah now. :angry:

and THIS DOES IT FOR ME

Don't use my DAMN deodorant or PERFUME a tell me seh you wah SMELL SWEET TUH!

:rofl::rofl: that is SO funny....mike did that sometimes....the first time he did that i looked at him like he has lost his freaking mind....

Ray did that too. I guess they all are alike in some ways. When he sprayed on my Victoria Secret body spray, I looked at him and said "Are you a batty bwoy" Don't spray that on you.... That's for women.

Girl, they don't care. all I hear is....BUT IT SMELL SWEET! On my last trip, his friends used my escada perfume and I almost fainted in the car. I wanted to ring Marcel's neck. They sprayed it everywhere. :angry:

I know that girl.... Crazy huh. I got Ray some of that AXE body wash and spray and he used just about all of it in a week. I was this stuff isn't cheap you know. If he's going to be using it that, it need to switch to the Old Spice bobdy spray. LMAO :lol:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

why yes i am....i got my hair cut all nice and cute....and did some baby shopping...and then came back and took a LONG nap.... :lol:

Timeline

OH MY, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flipped - reminds me of my 6th grade teacher - he used to bring several handkerchiefs, and after a few uses, spread them over the heater to dry

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.....I must watch too much CSI cause I can't get the picture of floating germs out of my head now!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He wasn't shaving his face :wacko:

Thankfully, I had two disposables with me

Okay, now I am confused. What exactly was he shaving? Or do I not want to know?

DEAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :huh:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.