Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Happy Wednesday Morning (L)

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE!!! :dance:

YARDIE u reach.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey yardies, mawnin... I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short. LOL. I love Negril and loved Rondel Village. Very nice place to stay, on the beach, good rates. Loved it!

Sunny,

Not sure if you busy this weekend, but link me in PM or send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a flyer for a party in Hyattsville this weekend. Come with someone. Mi no wah Ray fi bax dung no bady.

ray is in Jamaica... Him nuh bax nobody. I'm using my iPhone so my typing is a bit jacked up. LOL. Mi link you.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Freddie MacGregor, Beres, and Marcia Griffiths will be at Waves on the beach in Negril 4/5

NOICE...love dem ALL!!!!! Freddie's son Stephan is doing very well for himself musically also these days!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YARDIE u reach.

Barely...my morning has been hell and it is only 7:52am :blink: Up since 1am...couldn't sleep so I finally try taking a bath at 3:30 and fall asleep back at 5:15 only to get up at 6. I am so tired and cranky it isn't funny. So I get all dressed and ready for work open the door and what do you have...SNOW! WTH...this is washington we don't do snow we do rain. So then driving in slushy snow is always a chore with all the other drivers who are either scared spitless or stupid and reckless. Not fun. Now I am here at work. Only time will tell what will happen...pray for me or better yet pray for all around me :lol:

Edited by Yardiewife

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YARDIE u reach.

Barely...my morning has been hell and it is only 7:52am :blink: Up since 1am...couldn't sleep so I finally try taking a bath at 3:30 and fall asleep back at 5:15 only to get up at 6. I am so tired and cranky it isn't funny. So I get all dressed and ready for work open the door and what do you have...SNOW! WTH...this is washington we don't do snow we do rain. So then driving in slushy snow is always a chore with all the other drivers who are either scared spitless or stupid and reckless. Not fun. Now I am here at work. Only time will tell what will happen...pray for me or better yet pray for all around me :lol:

Dyam Yards...hit sound like yuh put in a good 10 hours inna your 3hour day arready! Hush Sweets...at least it's Wednesday! It you're hump on!!! hump.jpg:star::star:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

YARDIE u reach.

Dyam Yards...hit sound like yuh put in a good 10 hours inna your 3hour day arready! Hush Sweets...at least it's Wednesday! It you're hump on!!! hump.jpg:star::star:

Gill

Dat mi ago seh. Yardie just try tek it easy. For the first time in 6 months I've gotten at least 4 hours sleep.

YARDIE u reach.

Gill

Dat mi ago seh. Yardie just try tek it easy. For the first time in 6 months I've gotten at least 4 hours sleep.

Gill, I just noticed the picture bout HAPPY hump day...poor KEN...well, look like TWINS girls will be here by the end of the year for sure :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

I have so many mixed emotions right now I can't even express my self.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

congrats claire im sure you will go to sleep with a big ole smile on ur face tonight:) i know the feeling! :star:

You bet I did. :thumbs:

Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

congrats.jpg

Thanks Classy!! :thumbs:

Congrats, Claire! You have to be so so excited!

I was numb with excitement last night and it is still sinking in :dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SUPER BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE TONITE

Jengs, I had to take a sleeping pill last night because I had to be at work for 0630am today. Couldn't sleep at first. :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hey Clairern,

I knew you would get a May interview!! Congrats and all the best. :thumbs: Make sure that you get the IR-1 :) ! I remember last year they asked if I wanted the K-3 and I said oh no we are here for the CR-1. Are you going down for the interview? You guys will do great cause you have been together forever. I am so happy for you guys :dance::dance::dance::dance: .

Hey Kimmy yeah I can't believe its almost been a year either. I feel like I was in Claires shoes a year ago. I can't believe we have made it this far and next year we will be renewing for a ten year card.

Jax;

I am not going down for the interview cause it's not applicable. His father filed for him. I can't wait for him to get here. I am so excited. :dance:

Congratulations Claire....... Wonderful News Tonight!!!

JALOVE, when you coming back to the area????

Thanks Sunny :thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline
Claire...congratz!!! :thumbs: i know what you mean about mixed having mixed emotions!!! everything will be ok!!

Thanks Nanny. :thumbs::thumbs:

After having lived alone for so long, it is a scary thought now that someone is going to share your space with you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats!!

Thanks Brownie :thumbs:

Congrats Claire :dance:

No need to thank us for listening thats what we're here for :thumbs:

Sonny, yuh know me still haffi say tonks :thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YARDIE u reach.

Gill

YARDIE u reach.

Gill

Gill, I just noticed the picture bout HAPPY hump day...poor KEN...well, look like TWINS girls will be here by the end of the year for sure :rofl:

Thanks Lawny and Gilly :luv: I love the picture :rofl: Gotta get your hump on on hump day! 482 mins until work is over :yes:

Timeline
CONGRATS CLAIRE!!!! :dance:

Tonks English :thumbs::thumbs:

:crying::crying::crying: I'm so happy for you and Mike....Thank God! This is winding down. :crying:

Yes Lawny, it is. Your time soon come. :yes::yes:

Timeline

MI SARRY CLARIEY...Mi DID MISS DIS POST!!! CONGRATS CHICA!!!!! LANG OVA DUE MI DEAR...LANGOVA DUE!!!!!

:dance::dance:congratulations.gif:dance::dance:

BLESSED LOVE ALWAYS (L) ,

GILL

Tonk mi chile. :thumbs::thumbs: Me a go feel like you soon and start jump and do flip flops all ova deh place. :lol::lol::dance::dance:

Is is Friday yet?

Dang, I'll be 468 months on May 31st. Hopefully, I 'll be in Jamaica celebrating my b'day.

Just wanted to share.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.