Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

OK, my question for the day is suppose you had a friend who was in a relationship and for whatever reason, you thought the man was using her.

You have no hard evidence, but you just have STRONG misgivings.

DO you tell her?

Or since you have no hard facts, do you just leave it alone???

If a friend told you that she thought your SO was using you, but had no evidence, how would you react?

Would you prefer she said nothing without hard facts to back it up?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I actually went back and tried to see where I offended you and i'm not seeing it. I can read what i want, but I won't bother with answering them and i'm thinking u have a problem with me because I have zero with you and if you thought I did, you could have used the PM function, but it's all good.

I think sometimes through the internet the 'wrong' message can be derived from normal conversation.....I never detected attitude, or saw anything that I could construe as such though.....

Yuh hear nutting bout Mr JENgles and di scrap yawd?

right back to the regularly scheduled programming....

he's another one that got my head hot last night, he hasn't gotten his passport yet, because he lost his j.a. liscense he's need a ride to get into town...u twin has a taxi...maybe it's just me. him a shop round junkyards today...shouldn't this have been done before...yuh see wah mi a deal wid?

WHAT??? i thought he got his passport already???? it seems like he just keeps going around in cricles.....hang in there i am sure you are very frustrated.....

sounds like you've met him,

I just have to laugh

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, my question for the day is suppose you had a friend who was in a relationship and for whatever reason, you thought the man was using her.

DO you tell her?

If a friend told you that she thought your SO was using you, but had no evidence, how would you react?

Without evidence, I choose to stay quiet.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, yes mi memba mi seet now, we go to a grocery store in Silver Spring just a block down from there...Can't remember the name right now, but they seem FAIRLY reasonable....Where do you do your grocery shopping???

The Carribbean store on New Hampshire avenue. Dem tieef too, but wah mi ago do.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I just have to laugh

cha, mek him tan deh....why him nuh fine smaddy weh can drive and dem use him cyaar guh pick up di passport???

BTW, tell him seh nuh come up yah widout get a nex license, caws him nah guh can drive widout it ova yaso.

And if him a guh get a NY license, dem a guh waa him old one unless him a guh through di WHOLE process of getting a learner's, driver's ed etc etc

Lawny, yes mi memba mi seet now, we go to a grocery store in Silver Spring just a block down from there...Can't remember the name right now, but they seem FAIRLY reasonable....Where do you do your grocery shopping???

you have dem address???

mi might haffi guh pan a likkle runnings guh check dem out :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

DO you tell her?

Sorta in that situation now with my best friend. I know the guy she is trying to have a realtionship with is an A##. She sends him money, gifts for his kids etc ... (he is Lucian). There is nothing I can say to her though. I mentioned a couple times to her my thoughts and her reaction was just not to tell me what goes on with them anymore. I guess we have to figure things out for ourselves...

My friends to questions Louis' intentions but they have never met him. Thankfully I know they will give him a chance to prove them wrong. I just continue to tell them to "wait and see".

We all know the truth. Sometimes we have to open our minds to see it.

I have been there! LOL .. just had to let you know! haha.

I miss DC... wonder if Louis would like it??!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I just have to laugh

cha, mek him tan deh....why him nuh fine smaddy weh can drive and dem use him cyaar guh pick up di passport???

BTW, tell him seh nuh come up yah widout get a nex license, caws him nah guh can drive widout it ova yaso.

And if him a guh get a NY license, dem a guh waa him old one unless him a guh through di WHOLE process of getting a learner's, driver's ed etc etc

you have dem address???

Mi afi look fi it. It's on New Hampshire Avenue and University Bouvelard. It's down the street from Red Apple.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

DO you tell her?

Morning JG--

But what if you see the SO with another woman (several) times. Would you still stay quiet.? I've lost a few friends this way. Sometimes I just don't know what to do. Sometimes I say nothing and I lose a friend, because the other woman told my friend that I knew about the relationship all along. Touchy subject. I just don't know. I love my friend and I don't want to see her hurt, but what her SO is doing is wrong, so, do I say something or keep my MOUT shut. Last year, my girlfriend was messing with her boyfriend's cousin and I kept telling her it was wrong and she kept tell her boyfriend that she was at my house and he would show up and the drama would go on. One day I just got fedup and I said look, cut the ####### or I'm going to tell. I don't want nobody come shoot my A$$, while you're getting a piece of A$$. Her boyfriend, the cousin and I all went to highschool together and things just went down hill from there.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

DO you tell her?

I would tel her, but it's all about the timing. don't tell her when they are all lovey dovey, wait until she complaining about something he did and then say something like. yeah i notice he always does such and such and keept it moving. she may not agree with you are say anything at all, but she will start thinking about it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

DO you tell her?

I would tel her, but it's all about the timing. don't tell her when they are all lovey dovey, wait until she complaining about something he did and then say something like. yeah i notice he always does such and such and keept it moving. she may not agree with you are say anything at all, but she will start thinking about it.

That is a good idea... make her think it is her that saw the light!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I just have to laugh

you have dem address???

English - he has his NY perimit...he tried to get the passport last monday, but when the guy came with the car

there was someting wrong with the car...i called thinking he should be on his way back from town and instead they act the mechanic shop. ugh

I have to admit, just by looking at photos even in this thread, I often have a 'notion'.

So far, some have already broken up, there is one I think is DEFINITELY gone as he gets his green card and about 3 other 'hmmms'.....

But the way I look at it, who the hell I am to look at a photo and tell you that he's out for what he can get?

With my friends, I tell them ONCE and leave it.

They are grown, if they can't hear, they will feel.

My good good friend constantly cheats on her husband, she loves him but she says she can't help it.

So I just keep out of it, and ask her to keep me out of it.

Lied for her once when she put me on the spot, but NEVER again.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

DO you tell her?

Morning JG--

But what if you see the SO with another woman (several) times. Would you still stay quiet.? I've lost a few friends this way. Sometimes I just don't know what to do. Sometimes I say nothing and I lose a friend, because the other woman told my friend that I knew about the relationship all along. Touchy subject. I just don't know. I love my friend and I don't want to see her hurt, but what her SO is doing is wrong, so, do I say something or keep my MOUT shut. Last year, my girlfriend was messing with her boyfriend's cousin and I kept telling her it was wrong and she kept tell her boyfriend that she was at my house and he would show up and the drama would go on. One day I just got fedup and I said look, cut the ####### or I'm going to tell. I don't want nobody come shoot my A$$, while you're getting a piece of A$$. Her boyfriend, the cousin and I all went to highschool together and things just went down hill from there.

girl when u writing the book

English - he has his NY perimit...he tried to get the passport last monday, but when the guy came with the car

there was someting wrong with the car...i called thinking he should be on his way back from town and instead they act the mechanic shop. ugh

ok, that's cool then :)

here in MD, you have to surrender your foreign license when you are issued with the MD one...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

ok, that's cool then :)

here in MD, you have to surrender your foreign license when you are issued with the MD one...

because he had to do everything from scratch i was advised not to even tell dmv that he had a j.a. liscense

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.