Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengs baby luv..yuh a do all dat fi ME !! awww how nice...

p.s and Gill, it's called Sharing Kimmy, see how she ah claim all of mi earnings.

No, cause i wanna make sure things are smoothe...although u neva know still but just no want to get miself excited and then..BAM !!

For sure Yaads i'll MY CLICK know...i'm just kidding I'll let u know Yaads

:rofl::rofl: sarru mi selfish..i was a spolied child !! :lol:

Jengs baby luv..yuh a do all dat fi ME !! awww how nice...

p.s and Gill, it's called Sharing Kimmy, see how she ah claim all of mi earnings.

KimKim yuh register yet? Let mi knoa when yuh do ok?

and you know how she nuff, she is going to register everywhere!!

:rofl::rofl: no mi no stay no man..cho !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny

mi learn early...there are a few ppl i will express myself to..cause dem do the same..watch out fi the one dem wah just want hear and have nothing to say..dats all mi a seh

Wey yuh mean by dat Kimmie? Aldough me knoa yuh nah talk bout me, me deh yah a read a whole heap a time but nuh have nutting to say, cause sumbady already sey weh my waan say or it nuh apply to me. Me just luv fe read weh oonu write and laugh bout eveyday. No ulterior motive dere. :thumbs:

I second that too. I don't speak much but I love you all and I would never judge! Just I don't have a man anymore so alot of the things don't pertain to me :( I've stayed around because of the positive things that do go on here, the laughter, the great advice, and all the support.

Please Claire and Classy know that what I said wasn't directed at you in any way. It was directed at those who choose to come here to read about others and talk about them behind their backs and let these people be the butt of their jokes and mocking. I am not referring to the people that don't post that much...I am referring to those that are talking ####### about everyone else and their struggle behind their backs while living in their glass houses.

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy du mi a beg u. When you go fi registah...no badah put 2 or 3 a everything u want pon di registery. And no badah scan every RATHID ting innah di store. (I should talk) I had 144 things on my registry and I got alllllllllllll of DEM and I was so thankful. It was a blessing. I was the only one working at the time and it was a struggle. I was so thankful that I CRIED and both my showers. I cried uncontrollably :crying::crying::crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy du mi a beg u. When you go fi registah...no badah put 2 or 3 a everything u want pon di registery. And no badah scan every RATHID ting innah di store. (I should talk) I had 144 things on my registry and I got alllllllllllll of DEM and I was so thankful. It was a blessing. I was the only one working at the time and it was a struggle. I was so thankful that I CRIED and both my showers. I cried uncontrollably :crying::crying::crying:

chile mi no ave time..mi did it pon line last time..that is a blessing when u get all u registered for and more..ppl no understand the point of registering more time...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

chile mi no ave time..mi did it pon line last time..that is a blessing when u get all u registered for and more..ppl no understand the point of registering more time...

I found that my friends bought from the registery and my family just bought what they wanted too

Well KimKim if I am still in your "click" when yuh register mek mi knoa...now on second thought...maybe mi nah waan fi be inna yuh "click" cause dat save mi money :lol: Just joking I want tuh knoa...mi fass like dat :lol:

Yardie , am I going to have to beat u too, cause I get that.

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I found that my friends bought from the registery and my family just bought what they wanted too

a di blaste worse..

Yaads..yuh hurt mi feelings..yuh no affi be inna mi click if yuh no want...is awrite :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well KimKim if I am still in your "click" when yuh register mek mi knoa...now on second thought...maybe mi nah waan fi be inna yuh "click" cause dat save mi money :lol: Just joking I want tuh knoa...mi fass like dat :lol:

Really yuh get it? Cause mi nah tuh sure mi get it myself :lol:

Yaads..yuh hurt mi feelings..yuh no affi be inna mi click if yuh no want...is awrite :lol:

Mi nah mean nuttin by it...mi waan tuh be inna yuh click...remember mi need a place fi stay inna NY :whistle:

Timeline

a di blaste worse..

Lawny I need help, Kimmy and Yardie gone clear....see mi feel left out...mi nuh inna fi dem click. lol ok ok mi done now

Edited by Jengles

Filed: Timeline

Mi a beg smadi fi dry mi HAIR...mi a blow dry it from 7 o'clock and all now it no DRY and mi had a kill mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

a di blaste worse..

Lawny I need help, Kimmy and Yardie gone clear....see mi feel left out...mi nuh inna fi dem click. lol ok ok mi done now

but yuh si yah..mi neva tink mi did affi name yuh...mi tink yuh done know a ready :rofl:

Timeline
Mi a beg smadi fi dry mi HAIR...mi a blow dry it from 7 o'clock and all now it no DRY and mi had a kill mi

huh??? u have in weave or your hair thick so??

no so sure..Lawny know wah di baxide she a do...mi no know who tell her fi go pick blow drying pon harself

Really yuh get it? Cause mi nah tuh sure mi get it myself :lol:

Mi nah mean nuttin by it...mi waan tuh be inna yuh click...remember mi need a place fi stay inna NY :whistle:

awrite dem someting fi someting a guess :0

Timeline

a di blaste worse..

but yuh si yah..mi neva tink mi did affi name yuh...mi tink yuh done know a ready :rofl:

but wait, Lawny needs help... her had is killing her. Mi know mi can't spell but geez, no wonder she can't dry her hair...she a use her had instead of her hand...u nuh see she fool fool

Edited by Jengles

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.