Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I tried acupunture and now I don't sound like Barry White anymore.

Serious?!?

I snorted Diet Coke out of my nose on that comment. But then, I usually do when you write, Tre.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the constant comic relief. You make my day all the time!

Where exactly do the chiropractors and acupuncturists work on you to relieve sinus problems?

My chiro cracks my neck. Also gives me this bear hug kind of move that pops every verbrate in my spine. Was awkard at first but he is a handsome fellow so I look forward to it now!!! :yes:

:rofl:

You are so bad :devil: Glad you get relief though!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I need to vent. 8 weeks ago, my supervisors at work told me I would be on 2nd (afternoon) shift when I came back to work. Then, ONE week before I was due back, they moved me to 1st shift INDEFINATELY :angry: because one of our suppliers is on strike and a bunch of people are laid off. Now I'm still on 1st shift, and no one can give me any info when I'll be going to 2nd. All my plans and arrangements for day care are for 2nd shift. So, Tony has been home with Monique but he's losing his mind and has to go back to work. Plus, we're broke! We need that extra income. So, I don't know what to do. I desperately want to find a new job but I can't find one that pays anything close to this one (that I'm actually qualified for!)

:bonk::help::huh:

Sorry babes...That's a hard one. :unsure:

That is tough. Have you looked into daycares in the area? Any family that could help til you get 2nd shift?

Timeline
yes Jengs a u mi a chat !! so wah !!

mi will come check u in about 7 months?? mi juss will ignore you for now. lol :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:lol: Don't forget that I have at her first for that trick she pulled on us about Gill. Let the line start forming from now :P

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi will come check u in about 7 months?? mi juss will ignore you for now. lol :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:lol: Don't forget that I have at her first for that trick she pulled on us about Gill. Let the line start forming from now :P

Ok, Yardie has dibs, i'm second.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

We could do a whole team thing...much more effective :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We could do a whole team thing...much more effective :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so everybody waan beat mi a wah so..si why mi shet mi mout Lawny.. :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I soo agree. yardi. I agree with kimkim as well, I know my shi# an't perfect, but to learned that I am being judged by what I post is crazy to me. The only thing I know is personal experience. I don't know how to leave my relationship out of it, that's why we are all here...no offense to anyone. If someone can learn from my miss-haps, as well as my joys, good for them, good for me; we all grow together, unforuntaley some feel the enviorment is not safe for sharing. All I got to seh is "shyt happening" is a humbeling experience, until something happens everyone thinks thier shyt is exempt. I'm always here if someone wants a nonjudgemental listening ear.

Well said Brownie! :thumbs::thumbs:

Look I love my Yardie thread...because I can learn from those who came before and those coming behind me can learn from me. I try not to judge...but just to learn and grow! Ken is NOT perfect...but, neither am I...we both understand that we are 'works in progress'. Not to mention...I'm sorry but it is almost theraputic (sp?) to get some of this stuff off your chest & see what other opinions are...

Anyway...just my $.02

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I read that I was like..."WAT...WHICH PART!!!! Mi text mi sen har...neva seh NUTTIN' SO!!!!!! :whistle::lol::lol:

When I told Ken he was like..." :rofl: Bwoy, Kimkim sound like a likkle :devil: She a try fi give yuh poor hinternet friend dem artattack!"

We were both laughing about it!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I read that I was like..."WAT...WHICH PART!!!! Mi text mi sen har...neva seh NUTTIN' SO!!!!!! :whistle::lol::lol:

When I told Ken he was like..." :rofl: Bwoy, Kimkim sound like a likkle :devil: She a try fi give yuh poor hinternet friend dem artattack!"

We were both laughing about it!

Bless,

Gill

Gill, I remember that like it was yesterday......lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.