• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:whistle::whistle:
Have a great day Sunny :)

I agree with them staying at home does usually cause a problem..they get bored...especially if they worked all their lives. I don't like to speak personally here either cause ppl like to judge and thats why i usually dopn't participate in such topics. but adjustment is a tough time and shouldn't be taken lightly

I agree with every single word of this post :thumbs:

Kimmy --

WAH MEK!...mi luv it when u chat wah u wah seh...mi luv it when everi badi seh wah dem wah seh...a farum dis n if u caan seh it yahso weh u fi seh it den...mi did think seh a wah di place fah...so run it...seh wah u wah seh...besides unu always a kill mi wid joke...no mek no badi tek weh u VIBES my girl...run it.

YARDIE -- To cure my HEAT I had a double shot of EXPRESSO this morning for Starbucks and I think I'm going to lose my mind. I don't know how the hell people drink that everyday.

OKKKK, so u went from being in heat to being hyper and in heat??? :whistle::whistle:

Have a great day Sunny :)

I agree with them staying at home does usually cause a problem..they get bored...especially if they worked all their lives. I don't like to speak personally here either cause ppl like to judge and thats why i usually dopn't participate in such topics. but adjustment is a tough time and shouldn't be taken lightly

I agree with every single word of this post :thumbs:

Kimmy --

WAH MEK!...mi luv it when u chat wah u wah seh...mi luv it when everi badi seh wah dem wah seh...a farum dis n if u caan seh it yahso weh u fi seh it den...mi did think seh a wah di place fah...so run it...seh wah u wah seh...besides unu always a kill mi wid joke...no mek no badi tek weh u VIBES my girl...run it.

YARDIE -- To cure my HEAT I had a double shot of EXPRESSO this morning for Starbucks and I think I'm going to lose my mind. I don't know how the hell people drink that everyday.

Yuh know, sometimes patwah makes my eyes hurt :whistle::whistle:

:rofl::rofl: wan nes JG deh bout

Man I looked at that, and my eyes went :wacko::wacko::blink::blink:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where did Lawny go?? she must be on the highway coming to box mi down..but before she do, I'm going to have to big her a ride to Kimmy's first.

She a come look fi di 2 a WI..FEGET BOUT GETTING A RIDE..HOW MI GO FROM SMALL TO CAPS..mi tell ooonuh mi head a go !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Lawny, I am so sorry for your loss. I, too think that stress is underrated...it can do some serious damage to your body & mind! I TRY to keep it in check...but these days it can be hard!

Like right now I feel my blood pressure creeping up! Ken just called me...he was suppose to go for his driving test today! We have paid the $$ and this woman said bring a car and drive fuh a likkle bit...presto whamo we give you a receipt and you should be able to pick up your license before you leave!

Hmmmm, what was it that JG said about best laid plans.... So, he goes down there and this man calls Ken and give him a book to read! Ok, after we paid the $$ we were suppose to be able to skip this part! Ken tells the man he is confused and the man tells Ken to come back on...APRIL 24th!!! :angry::angry: Mi jus tell Ken look yuh haffi guh pressure deh people yuh pay deh $$ tuh! Mek dem knoa seh yuh knoa pay yuh HARD-EARNED dollas fi dis phockery!!

Is deh same ting we JUS talking bout!!! I KNOW my man...anyhow Ken come hup here widhout em license...fi jus siddung...Bwoy, is pure misery mi in fuh!!

Ladies, that have filed before me...is this how it goes...2 days of joy...then back inna deh crosses agen??? Constant struggle!? Well, Ken ave a saying"Not heveryday deh seas are rough...wan day wan day deh seas MUS calm!!! Lawd, when is DAT day!?

Bless,

Gill

Honestly, I don't think it's gotten better yet. There is always another form to fill out and another frustrating day to deal with where if you hear the word immigration or green card one more time, you are going to scream. Today, the word of the day is "passport".

I have learned that it hasn't killed me yet, Gill, and that I am a whole lot stronger and smarter then I ever thought I was.

You can do this. Stay strong and take lots of deep breaths!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawny,

for the most part i speak my mind..but some ppl act like dem life perfect..everybody here must know mine not perfect by now...it's not the worse but wi no perfect..

Show mi the "man" with a perfect relationship and i'll show u'll a liar..so mi lef sometings more time..

by di way mi a go lef dis yah thread tuh cause ppl a ignore mi...baxide..Jengs weh u deh, Gilli mi si yuh earlier..lawny yea ! i guess that's my click :whistle:

oonuh don't falla mi yaaw mi head a go !!

Oh KimKim you say it so perfectly! :thumbs:

Lawny I know you didn't direct it at me but let me just say this...there is a whole lot of sh!t that goes on behind the scenes. A TON to be more precise - if you have noticed there has been a lot of people leaving the thread - this is precisely why. I wouldn't have a problem giving out personal details and sharing my life if I knew that people on here were genuine and truly my friends. To hear about the stuff that is being said about you and your relationship behind your back by your so called "yardie family" well it gets old and it's sad and immature. I guess I am just sick of giving fodder to those that like to call, email or PM others to mock, ridicule or demean me and others and what we choose to share. So I am choosing not to share anymore - as have many others. Those that are truly my friends keep in contact with me by other means and know what is going on in my life, it is as simple as that. Karma is a b!tch and to those people that don't think word is out that you are full of sh!t...well sorry but the jig is up. No need to name names...we all know who you are.

Timeline
Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Lawny, I am so sorry for your loss. I, too think that stress is underrated...it can do some serious damage to your body & mind! I TRY to keep it in check...but these days it can be hard!

Like right now I feel my blood pressure creeping up! Ken just called me...he was suppose to go for his driving test today! We have paid the $$ and this woman said bring a car and drive fuh a likkle bit...presto whamo we give you a receipt and you should be able to pick up your license before you leave!

Hmmmm, what was it that JG said about best laid plans.... So, he goes down there and this man calls Ken and give him a book to read! Ok, after we paid the $$ we were suppose to be able to skip this part! Ken tells the man he is confused and the man tells Ken to come back on...APRIL 24th!!! :angry::angry: Mi jus tell Ken look yuh haffi guh pressure deh people yuh pay deh $$ tuh! Mek dem knoa seh yuh knoa pay yuh HARD-EARNED dollas fi dis phockery!!

Is deh same ting we JUS talking bout!!! I KNOW my man...anyhow Ken come hup here widhout em license...fi jus siddung...Bwoy, is pure misery mi in fuh!!

Ladies, that have filed before me...is this how it goes...2 days of joy...then back inna deh crosses agen??? Constant struggle!? Well, Ken ave a saying"Not heveryday deh seas are rough...wan day wan day deh seas MUS calm!!! Lawd, when is DAT day!?

Bless,

Gill

Honestly, I don't think it's gotten better yet. There is always another form to fill out and another frustrating day to deal with where if you hear the word immigration or green card one more time, you are going to scream. Today, the word of the day is "passport".

I have learned that it hasn't killed me yet, Gill, and that I am a whole lot stronger and smarter then I ever thought I was.

I like that...the word of the day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies, ever see something in your children and u know they got it from you?? little miss has zero patience, and i have to take responsibilty for that :whistle::whistle:

yes !! oh yes !!..my daughte says whatever is on her mind...I wake up in the morning she's in MY bed..sh ecome wid her brite elf.."mommy ewww, ur mouth" couldn't do nuttin but laugh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Bless,

Gill

kinda like sesame street with the letter and number of the day..... :lol: i can SO relate.... :lol:

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline
lawny,

for the most part i speak my mind..but some ppl act like dem life perfect..everybody here must know mine not perfect by now...it's not the worse but wi no perfect..

Show mi the "man" with a perfect relationship and i'll show u'll a liar..so mi lef sometings more time..

by di way mi a go lef dis yah thread tuh cause ppl a ignore mi...baxide..Jengs weh u deh, Gilli mi si yuh earlier..lawny yea ! i guess that's my click :whistle:

oonuh don't falla mi yaaw mi head a go !!

Oh KimKim you say it so perfectly! :thumbs:

Lawny I know you didn't direct it at me but let me just say this...there is a whole lot of sh!t that goes on behind the scenes. A TON to be more precise - if you have noticed there has been a lot of people leaving the thread - this is precisely why. I wouldn't have a problem giving out personal details and sharing my life if I knew that people on here were genuine and truly my friends. To hear about the stuff that is being said about you and your relationship behind your back by your so called "yardie family" well it gets old and it's sad and immature. I guess I am just sick of giving fodder to those that like to call, email or PM others to mock, ridicule or demean me and others and what we choose to share. So I am choosing not to share anymore - as have many others. Those that are truly my friends keep in contact with me by other means and know what is going on in my life, it is as simple as that. Karma is a b!tch and to those people that don't think word is out that you are full of sh!t...well sorry but the jig is up. No need to name names...we all know who you are.

Yeah I notice that some people don't share but like to ask questions and poke, i try and keep those people at arms length. I just want to learn and poke fun and Kimmy and Lawny (because they can take my jokes). I feel if i can help someone that will help mi prosper.

lunch is calling me. Lawny yuh home and have a stomache ache and all?? but lunch finish yet??

Timeline
Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Bless,

Gill

Mindy is having a hell of a time with renewing Roy's passport. They have sent 2 different sets of pictures in via NY consulate and both have been returned from JA as not the right pictures......Walgreens & Wal-Mart. The word is they have to go to The Picture People and have them make high resolution pictures. Something about JA and the high rate of fraud.

Anyhow, to hear her tell it, is giving me a headache today. She's been trying to renew for the last 2 months.

We need to renew Andre's by the end of the year. Now, I'm worried.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ladies, ever see something in your children and u know they got it from you?? little miss has zero patience, and i have to take responsibilty for that :whistle::whistle:

yes !! oh yes !!..my daughte says whatever is on her mind...I wake up in the morning she's in MY bed..sh ecome wid her brite elf.."mommy ewww, ur mouth" couldn't do nuttin but laugh

I think its a hug Kimmy day!

Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Bless,

Gill

Mindy is having a hell of a time with renewing Roy's passport. They have sent 2 different sets of pictures in via NY consulate and both have been returned from JA as not the right pictures......Walgreens & Wal-Mart. The word is they have to go to The Picture People and have them make high resolution pictures. Something about JA and the high rate of fraud.

Anyhow, to hear her tell it, is giving me a headache today. She's been trying to renew for the last 2 months.

that is crazy!! but I can belive it about the fraud.

Timeline
Mawning Yardies,

How is everyone today?

Bless,

Gill

wow she has to go to the picture people....that is so crazy.....i'm sure my head would be hurting too....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.