Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies (F)

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend!

Hope you feel better soon Lawny!

Thanks Yards...mi just deayah a easy! Waiting for April 9th, so I can release some of the STRESS!!!!!!! Last night my fiance on the phone bawling out his eyes about wanting to see me and how me miss me and all that...I told him (baby the tickets are too expensive right now) he replies, mi we buy it then and I was like, well I can't now is not a good time for me to travel because of my job and I can't take off until the end of JUNE (laughing my a$$ off). He still bawling an mi dedeh a dead wid laugh :rofl: I know, I'm terrible :devil: -- I can't wait to see his face.

You are tough Lawny!! I think I would have squealed by now. But then again.....it's nice to hear them beg sometimes :devil:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hmmmm....kind of scary to think he could be handling our papers :whistle:

http://www.jamaicagleaner.com/gleaner/2008...news/news6.html

but how did he come in contact with her?

Does anyone have any experience about a crewmen's visa's?? I friend of mine is married to someone who came off of a cruise ship. he was told that he could never get an AOS because of the type of Visa he had...but can he file an I-130. He is here and doesn't want to go home for her to file, because that could trigger a ban. He knows of someone who also came off his ship who has successfully gotten his greencard through marriage, so we know there is a way, just not sure how.

thanks

and Good Morning Everyone!!!

Jengles, if she is a USC, they can file an I-130 to adjust status - just make sure he doesn't leave the US before they are approved:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/A1.pdf

I am assuming that he legally entered the US due to his visa he had -

Morning, all!

Great, I'll give her the info, thanks for the response

Wah u a seh JENGS...my belly a kill mi and I have the chills and I'm at work :crying::crying::crying:

and why are u at work???? hoping to spread the germs??

Wanted to stay home, but the house is being painted for the new tenants. So, I'm here until noon. I'll go over my parents house a nd take a nap. No germs...I think it's a stomach bug or something. My son is throwing up and has the runs(sorry). I hoping this is a 24-hour bug or something.

I hope so too, but look at the bright side, you will lose a few lbs.

Thanks Sus and JENGS...last time I had the bug I lost 12 pounds in 8 days. I was so weak though.

see I always knew u were full of ....., lol

This was in the NY Times last week. Apparently she had an interview with him for her greencard and that was when he asked her for he cell phone number and started calling and harassing her asking for sex. When he met up with her her family was close by for fear that he would kidnap her. She was threatedned with deportation if she did nto comply and when she refused he forced her to do oral sex on him. She recorded the whole thing but was afraind to go to the authorities and went to the NY times and they alerted the Queens DA. :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hi ladies, hope you had a wonderful Easter. I'm so relieved today, I finally mailed the I-129F application, now its all in God's hands. Just praying for a speedy process. I have a timeline now too :)

Congrats Momsy on finally joining the waiting crew. The filing process was not as bad as you thought, was it? :yes::yes: And I bet you saved a ton of money too. :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning Yardies (F)

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend!

Hope you feel better soon Lawny!

Thanks Yards...mi just deayah a easy! Waiting for April 9th, so I can release some of the STRESS!!!!!!! Last night my fiance on the phone bawling out his eyes about wanting to see me and how me miss me and all that...I told him (baby the tickets are too expensive right now) he replies, mi we buy it then and I was like, well I can't now is not a good time for me to travel because of my job and I can't take off until the end of JUNE (laughing my a$$ off). He still bawling an mi dedeh a dead wid laugh :rofl: I know, I'm terrible :devil: -- I can't wait to see his face.

Girl yuh so wicked! Why yuh kill deh man so? Poor ting :devil: I don't know how yuh keep the secret...I couldn't do it at all...especially if he was so miserable over the phone.

Lawny, Your going to get it when you land in JA. Well then again, I know you want it so that may not be a bad thing.

:rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Last night, Andre and I are sitting watching this movie "Devour" on cable. I'm telling him how I started watching it Saturday night before I fell asleep and the reason I was really interested in it was because Jensen Ackles was in it and I wanted to see how he progressed from "Days of our Lives". Andre says oh who was he? I said I think he dated Sammie Brady. He immediately says, huh uh, Sammie only dated Lucas & (some other name) and he isn't one of them. He said it so matter of factly. I just looked at him and said how in the (heck) do you know that??????

My husband is a goofball.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AFTERNOON ALL...WEH EVERYBODY DEH

I am here...busy working away. Gotta love Mondays :wacko:

How are you doing Kimmy?

Last night, Andre and I are sitting watching this movie "Devour" on cable. I'm telling him how I started watching it Saturday night before I fell asleep and the reason I was really interested in it was because Jensen Ackles was in it and I wanted to see how he progressed from "Days of our Lives". Andre says oh who was he? I said I think he dated Sammie Brady. He immediately says, huh uh, Sammie only dated Lucas & (some other name) and he isn't one of them. He said it so matter of factly. I just looked at him and said how in the (heck) do you know that??????

My husband is a goofball.

:lol: That is too funny! I used to love Jensen on Days :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Heya Yaads....how was ur wkend..

JG..Andre is a mess..every Jamaican can tell u Days of ours lives from start to end

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Heya Yaads....how was ur wkend..

JG..Andre is a mess..every Jamaican can tell u Days of ours lives from start to end

My weekend was good...how about yours? Family came to my house for Easter dinner. We had Jerk Prime Rib :lol: now I am not a steak/red meat fan but it was the best thing I have ever had. It sure was an adventure grilling in the wind and rain though :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww...Yaads..jerk ribs..hmmmm..mine was just regular nothing special wasn't feeling too great but i'm glad it was over the weekend

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies,

I love Jerk anything...lol Well, not anything, but I'm home making curry chicken for my dinner. I feel a lot better today. Back to work tomorrow.. Ugh

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Hey Yardies,

I love Jerk anything...lol Well, not anything, but I'm home making curry chicken for my dinner. I feel a lot better today. Back to work tomorrow.. Ugh

Glad you are feeling better :luv: I love Jerk anything as well :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BLESSED BLESSED EASTER TO MY YARDIE FAM!!!!

214EmptyTombPaintLuke24_6.jpg

Good News Guys!!!

I called the same lady that had the room to rent to ask her if she knew anyone else renting and she said...SHE WAS GOING TO CALL ME...she changed her mind and wasn't gong to be bullied by some jerk! I went over there and gave her 1st month and deposit...walked out with the keys!!! :D:D

Then I came home and was READY to book my Baby's flight...everything was SKY HIGH!!! I checked this website called 'Lastminute.com'....Guys...I found a NON-STOP flight STRAIGHT TO JFK for $199...TAXES INCLUDED!!!!!!

As horrible as my Good Friday was...my Saturday was truly blessed!!

Thank you for all of your prayers!!

Blessed love always (L)(L) ,

Gill

[/size][/color]HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gill that is so amazing!! God is so good! I also have a praise report. I received an e-mail yesterday @ 11:28...while I was in church praising my God and thanking Him inspite of and lifting you all up, from Kingston stating that Andrew's visa will be printed tomorrow!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!! I was like I know that is God...no only did they email me on a weekend day, but a holiday???? GOD ALL THE WAY!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I have learned something to be ever so true through this process and want to encourage you all.....

He may not come when you want Him, but He is always on time!!! Can I get an amen on that!! :thumbs:

I appreciate you all and thank you so much for everthing thus far. I know that God will provide more praise reports to be given. I will let you all know when he has it in hand!! I'm still reading to catch up from the weekend:)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.