Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh Yards,

Thanks for that curry goat receipe. I will def try it an I think I'm just gonna get a slow cooker cause the pressure cookser seems like a hassle. what do you ladies think...should i buy a pressure cooker or slow cooker?

Now mi juss need fe find where di goat deh.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I want my NOA2...somebody SLAP please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Trelawny,

That NOA2 will come when you least expect it. Keep the faith, my girl!

Thanks Mrs. Scott

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I want my NOA2...somebody SLAP please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Trelawny,

That NOA2 will come when you least expect it. Keep the faith, my girl!

Thanks Mrs. Scott

U soon due..., just make sure u have everyting for the next step...in a binder and all that..

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jengles it's just us tonight huh? Where everybody deh?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Dang Jengles, where did you go?

Hello, ello, ello, ello, ello...... Anybody Home, home, home, home......... :(

ROC

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang Jengles, where did you go?

Hello, ello, ello, ello, ello...... Anybody Home, home, home, home......... :(

Sunnyja,

Wha gwan?

Kelia

sorry Sunny, I went to go and eat my fish...it was good, mi son tief some of mine.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

It's ok Jengles, I understand...

I looked up and was all alone, so I just went and watched the food network for a bit. LOL

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys, since March is almost done and it seems we have had such a great success rate for all our March interviewees, let start cheering on our April interviewees.

Tonya--April 15

Tnw--April 1

Anybody else with an April interview in Jamaica?

April Interviews...I just thought of something!

If your SO lives close to Manley or Sangster Airports...please advise them to tell Airpack to pick-up visa! I have a friend that works at Airpack and she told us to do that! She said that it could add days on to deliver it! It worked in our case.

Bless & GOOD MAWNING FAM!!

Gill

That statement makes me cuss. Not you, Gilly. The Airpack stuff. 2 years ago when we went through they were delivering that visa to your yard in MoBay, 4 days after the interview. What changed so much that it takes so long for them to deliver now?

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hello (F) TGIF :dance:

Lawd I love tuh watch de dancehall videos :lol: Mi cyaan believe sum of de tings wey people do :blink: How yuh tink sey mi become de champion bubblah ;):lol:

So since mi no ave no bun an cheese only ting fi Easter fi mi is gonna be fried fish. So give mi some good recipes please...I waan try sumting new :yes:

Mawnin Yards,

Mi go store yesterday to pick up BUN, now mi did in deh on Monday the bun was $7.00. Yesterday dem raise the prise to $14.00 fi the same size bun...mi start gwaan BAD and other people start say the same thing. So, the owner give us the bun fi the $7.00. Now, this is the next thing. On Monday they had a whole shelf of the small cheese...yesterday all the small cheese gone and only the big tin left selling for $30...dem musah rass mad...mi just pay fi mi 2 bun an lef.

Damn, now you make me feel bad. We couldn't get any bun and cheese so Andre asked his sister in NY to send us some. She said $30 and hard buns and we thought she was lying. GREAT....it's Lent....I have to call and apologize for my bad thoughts about her now!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hmmmm....I wonder if you would stew pork and chicken the same way?? I got get a handle on this cooking now otherwise my SO will starve when he gets here or eat Mac-N-Cheese and tuna sandwiches like Yardie's man - LOL.

Nah my man tuh eat that :no: Doan yuh knoa it isn't real food unless it's cooked food? :wacko::whistle: No sandwiches or ramen or macaroni...nothing like the sort. Truss mi I was glad tuh knoa wha likkle mi did knoa when im reach cause mi get one lesson in what is an isn't "real" food. Mi neva knoa so much food wasn't real :lol:

So glad my husband is not that picky.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ok ladies, how unu cook curry goat? In de slow cooker or pressure cooker. And where can I find a good(safe) pressure cooker?

Stove top. Tried it once in the crock pot and didn't like it at all. Too tough.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ok ladies, how unu cook curry goat? In de slow cooker or pressure cooker. And where can I find a good(safe) pressure cooker?

Stove top. Tried it once in the crock pot and didn't like it at all. Too tough.

i agree JG..stove top all di way..mek it extra SWEET !!

Sus..YUH IRISH A LIE..wid dat dere tan :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Fried dumplin...IS A ART...no everybody know how..and dat a di truth..either dem too tuff or dem no soak..yuh affi soak di dumplin dem ..and mi no agree wid adding butter mek the dough too soft..dat plus the baking POWDER..NOT SODA..please no mek dat dere mistake :jest:

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Fried dumplin...IS A ART...no everybody know how..and dat a di truth..either dem too tuff or dem no soak..yuh affi soak di dumplin dem ..and mi no agree wid adding butter mek the dough too soft..dat plus the baking POWDER..NOT SODA..please no mek dat dere mistake :jest:

Making me hungry, Kimmy. Andre makes the best fried dumplings.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.